All With You

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

"We? Us? What are you talking about, Taengoo? You scared me. Did you try to fool me by playing with me again? I really want to kill you if you try to play with me right now! If you don’t want to tell me anything just says it to me directly. No need to go to this extreme! This is really too much, you know?!"

 

"Taengoo?? What you mad and talk about? She is not here. Haisshh~ that lesbo didn't tell her about us, but dare to date. Such a spoiled brat, indeed! She thought she owned this body alone. Haisshh~ making my high blood raise again!"

 

"She is not here you said?" Jessica already feels like her patience reached the limit when Taengoo doesn’t show like she wants to give up with her silly acting. "Then, who are you if you are not Taengoo?"

 

"Me? My name...?"

 

She stopped munching the delicious steak to stare at the mad woman, she thought this woman was hot with her piercing eyes that glaring sharply at her. Probably the reason why that lesbo wants to date her. She all her ten fingers slowly before giving her answer.

 

"My name is Byuntae!"

 

"Kim Byuntae to be exact!" She revealed her full name with her high self-esteem. Being proud of herself as the saviour of Taengoo each time when she got scared with meat.

 

 

 

 

Alternate personality profile:

Kim ByunTae – 16y/o biual, shikshin, bad manner, partygoer, ert, love animal

Alternate factor to appear: Hypertension

Dress code: Inside-out outfit, school uniform, eyeliner, all white, body piercing

Weakness: Easily get anxious, fear of bugs, zero self-defense

 

She was the personality that existed or have been created since Taeyeon was a child, but only appear consistently when Taeyeon reached 17y/o. Always been mistaken as the psycho killer, but in reality she can’t even kill a bug. Her ill manner or behaviour is what makes them assume her as the dangerous personality. They see her as a rebellious school kid who acts like a mobster. Truthfully, they really didn’t know her well. She was one of the many fractions. Always mutating to the other personality that hasn’t been found by Taeyeon’s friends or family yet. Last time, she acted like a middle person to have inner conscious conversations with Taengoo. Anyhow, they have no sort of communication like that in this age anymore. Taengoo has gotten stronger from handling her fear was the reason why she was being so quiet.

 

Normally, her time will be taken gloriously by the other personality. Because they thought Byuntae was highly dangerous, they have given sedative to the other personality that they have mistaken as her without trying to communicate with them beforehand. Taengoo has been aware about the sedative, actually. She agreed to do that kind of treatment as an instant solution to avoid any harmful action towards her friends, family, or public. The telekinetic gift that Taeyeon held was the reason why they have no option than to give her a sedative. Her case of D.I.D was a rare and special case. They can’t treat her like every normal D.I.D patient with her superpower. The thing is, Taeyeon cannot be treated fully when there is no equal treatment or understanding with the other unknown personalities that exist in herself.

 

 

 

 

Kim Byuntae? Jessica repeated the name in her head.

 

Something vague tries to crawl out from the cell of her brains about the name that she just heard. It gave her a goosebump directly even before she could recall of anything. Why the name makes her feeling something different about this person who sat in front of her right now? She stared at the hungry person who shows no feeling of remorseful or anything.

 

She could feel her face get heated after a while she had been ignored by Taengoo. She clenched her fists under the table, trying to gather a little dignity she had left in herself. She kept on reminding herself not to be angry like a crazy woman and embarrassed herself in the high-end restaurant. Did she look so cheap for arranging a dinner like this or maybe so desperate for demanding to know the truth from Taengoo? What the hell happened to Taengoo for wanting to make her gone mad even more, she thought? Why she wants to tell her name as Byuntae and not Taengoo? What kind of foolish acting is this?? It makes her go crazy for wanting to find out more or at least trying to be rational for even a bit.

 

For the matter of fact, Taengoo never be rude to her all this while. The thing Taengoo said about her as a lesbo was really like an insult to her. Why Taengoo wants to say like that when she was married to a woman herself? It's really so strange. To witness Taengoo just resumed eating the food like a hungry person really shocked her once again. The noise she makes while eating was telling her the food really do taste great. Somehow, it can't impress her even a bit to taste the steak. Frankly, she was scared. Taengoo that she knows will never make that kind of noisy sound while eating before. What makes her change to eat the food like it will never make her sick to have it? The way she wore her flannel inside-out and behaved was completely making her look so different. Her manner and body language was really not the same as Taengoo. She was like a different person, but has the same body as Taengoo in her eyes. What does Taengoo meant by questioning, she doesn’t own her body alone earlier? Kim Byuntae? Song Taengoo? She was so confused.

 

She can’t believe if Taengoo wants to act this far to reject her when a moment before she promised to tell her everything. Is this a kind of indirect rejection that she should just accept blindly? Or maybe something really happened to make Taengoo changed? Is the food she ate maybe the cause? Because Taengoo fainted and changed right after she saw the food. Maybe it was really her mistake for calling Taengoo to have a dinner with her at the restaurant. But was the food really the cause? She was about to get insane when her head tried to make a lot of questions that she can’t answer on her own.

 

"Didn't you tell me before that you are a vegetarian? Why you suddenly ordered Yangnyeom chicken and eat the steak? I thought it would make you vomit to see it."

 

Previously, Jessica just wanted to leave from the restaurant without looking at Taengoo’s face again. However, right now, she doesn't want to leave so urgently anymore. She wants to reconfirm her curiosity. At least, she deserves to check on a few things before making any drastic decision. Most importantly, she doesn't want to regret anything once she gets home. Her outburst can wait for later once she gets the answer to her curiosity, she thought.

 

Byuntae looked up just a little to find the woman’s eyes who want to continue their conversation. Her light makeup and lipstick very on point as what she noticed. It looks just nice for her. She hates someone with a heavy makeup because she only likes natural beauty face like their mother. This woman obviously looks older than her, but she doesn’t want to address her as unnie. It will only make her look like a school kid if she called her respectfully. That’s why she rather to be rude. No one will know her real age if she acts like an adult. Strangely, she can't read the other person’s mind even a little as the woman always looks at her lips and nose. It makes her feel weird. Perhaps, did Taengoo do any plastic surgery to change their lips and nose? Why the woman was interested more in looking at those places? Their eyes are the most beautiful thing like the seven wonders of the world as what people always said. Or maybe... did she know about their secret?

 

Unexpectedly, she dislikes the topic the woman asked her right now. She was so hungry. Her stomach feels so empty. Evidently, she knows Taengoo has made them suffer from having less protein food for being sacred with the thing that they ate in the past. She thought, there is no time for any further conversation again. The woman should just leave her alone. She wants to have a peaceful dinner because she has a thing to do after dinner time. They should not talk to each other anymore. If the woman doesn't know about her identity, maybe it's really a good sign. She can go anywhere without getting followed.

 

"I just lied to you before. Actually, I'm not a vegetarian. I love chicken and steak like this. This kind of food is my all-time favourite." She answered carefully and tried to be like Taengoo by changing her intonation. There is no stressing sound she makes anymore to reveal her real self like before. "Are we in a serious relationship?" She asked to check her doubt about the beautiful unnie.

 

"Really? You’re asking me about this right now? Of course, we are!" Jessica lied and be serious after hearing something on the other person's mind. "Why did you ask me about this? We have been together since a few months ago. I can't believe you! Don’t you dare to forget about our official date!" The lie that she told makes her see the other person's reaction.

 

She noticed the other person has no memory of this because she looks so nervous or probably scared. Her eyes that become slightly enlarged and her ajar lips told her like that. Clearly, it kills the other person's appetite to eat more after knowing about the fake news that she announced. Eventually, she kept on hearing the other person’s mind again, confirming her that Taengoo is not really being herself right now. The thing that she overheard is not something like how Taengoo usually has a thing on her mind. It was so different right now, making her aware this might be not really an acting anymore. Does it scare her to know Taengoo’s secret?

 

Damn it! Taengoo is really dating this woman? So, tonight is not the first time they have a date? They have been dating for a few months already?? ! What the hell happens to Taengoo? Why she wants to commit dating someone when we share the same body to live together? Didn't she feel scared to the other personality? It could harm this woman if... Damn! Damn! Damn! Not to panic! Not to panic! Calm down, you moron! Breath! Breath! Not to say that name! Not to say that name!

 

Byuntae inhales and exhales a couple of times to relax herself. She reminded herself not to get panic. What if the other one that’s stronger than her will take her time if she becomes anxious like a few years ago? No way, she will allow that to happen! It's been so long since she came out. No one will take her time this time. Time is so crucial to her. She will spend it brilliantly this time without getting disturbed by the others.

 

"I think, I'm done eating." She wiped and cleaned her hands on her sleeve and jeans a few times, agreeing with herself not to stay any longer inside of the restaurant. "I'm going home now. You should go home too. I'm feeling so sleepy right now. I can't eat steak too much as it always makes me feel drowsy." Byuntae decided not to tell the woman that she was an alternate personality to Taeyeon in this situation anymore.

 

She should not get so concern about anything else other than herself. What if the woman makes her disappear if she knows about them? Being careless for revealing her identity is a big mistake. She was such a fool for being so honest with Taengoo’s woman, she thought. Blame to her teenage I.Q. It fears her right now. She doesn't know when she will ever come out again. To cut it short, she should avoid spending time by talking too much with this woman that she doesn't know her name yet. She should spend her time doing something that she likes the most. Not getting scared like this. She wanted to enjoy her freedom to the fullest tonight. In order to do that, she should avoid Taengoo's woman.

 

She faked a yawn, getting Taengoo's cellphone on the table to check the time again. Quarter past ten in the evening as what she sees on the phone. Perfect time to go to a party. Food can wait later once she was really alone without someone knows who she was. There is no way she wanted to be together with the woman who can make her change by getting anxious, she thought. There is one incoming kakaotalk message she received from Dr.Sunny at that time, but she decided not to read it. She knew that person should not get closer to her as well. She is Taengoo's friend. They will try to make her disappear if they see each other. She should really leave from the restaurant quickly before Sunny found her.

 

Unfortunately, she doesn't aware that Jessica had overheard her every thought about not wanting her to be followed, about not wanting to reveal her identity, and about not wanting to see Dr.Sunny or she will disappear.

 

Jessica was still so confused about what identity that Taengoo meant and who is the dangerous person that she meant. Personality? Shares a body to live together? Disappear? Afraid the other will take her time? This person afraid of her and Dr.Sunny because they can make her disappear? She asked the few questions mentally. Her mind can't think straight already. The never ending question starts bothering her life again. Is Taengoo perhaps has a personality disorder? Really??? Taengoo has a multiple identity disorder? She wanted to get panic and to scream when she got a clue to something that she will never believe she will find out right now, but her voice cannot reach the vocal cord that she wants. Furthermore, there is no time to do that when the other person already stood up and tried to leave from the place.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" She barked angrily while rising up from her seat like the other person. It should scare her to know about this. However, she doesn’t want to entertain that kind of feeling as she felt responsible for whatever happen to Taengoo. "Don't you dare to leave me alone! You promise me that we will spend time together tonight." She lied once again, trying to be in control to the personality that Taengoo never told or warned her beforehand.

 

She doesn't think this was an acting from Taengoo anymore. From the secret talk that she overheard and from the way the other person tried to avoid her were only making her become certain about Taengoo has a mental illness. It really does scare her so much to know about it, but she doesn’t want to lose her as well if it will bring a danger to Taengoo’s life. Therefore, she made up her mind to follow Taengoo or her personality that she heard her name as Byuntae.

 

She didn't know why she felt like she carried a big responsibility after knowing about this, but maybe, because she was the reason why Byuntae has appeared right now. She shouldn't dare Taengoo to visit this restaurant if only she knows earlier that this is what make Taengoo scared before. Her life is so doomed to fall in love with a D.I.D patient, she thought. It's so frightening to know the counsellor that help people in trouble were seriously sick and needed help as well. She thought Taengoo was an example of a perfect human being. Never in her life had she imagined Taengoo has a mental history like this. If she doesn't love Taengoo, maybe she will just run away from the place and be freaked out like crazy right now. The love that she has become the reason for her to stay and want to help till Taengoo gets back to her conscience, even if she doesn't know how to do it. How can she get married when she was sick? She really wanted to know about this person so much. Maybe she should just do a background check on her own if Taengoo can’t give her the answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter