I'm all ears

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

At the beginning, Hyomin was having a hard time to understand her mother who keeps on calling her with the name Sooyeon. But right now, she doesn't feel as hard or as confused as before anymore. Her gorgeous umma has explained it to her that her beautiful mama was just having a roleplay with them.

 

To her knowledge, roleplay is like playing a game. Their name and character will be changed accordingly. Her beautiful mama will play a role as a kid around her age with the name Taeyeon that she always heard her pretty godmother called her beautiful mama, she will play a role as a friend to her beautiful mama with the name Sooyeon, and her gorgeous umma will play a role as her mother and an aunty to her beautiful mama.

 

They have been playing this roleplay game for a few hours now, and she already got bored because no one wants to join them to play the character of the person that her beautiful mama wants to meet. As such, she doesn't want to play this roleplay game anymore. She decided to watch Baby Shark music video from her iPad and have a little joy by singing and dancing along to the music like she always does at home. Both of her mothers can continue the roleplay games that does not interest her any longer.

 

Honestly, she did have fun when they started playing the roleplay. Her beautiful mama has always been a lovely friend and a great mama to her. When she chose a character to be a kid around her age, it doesn’t feel that strange to communicate with her beautiful mama. She loves their interaction. Her beautiful mama really knows how to play a role as a young kid like her. She entertained her enough for the first hour by playing with her gorgeous umma's fat cat that look just like a Garfield. The cat was so smart. It follows her gorgeous umma’s command so well. She really loved the tame and fluffy cat. One thing that attracts her so much about the cat, it has blue eyes and green eyes just like her beautiful mama. It makes her look so unique. When she got enough playing with the cat, they all have a little break for a short while.

 

She took the time, trying to finish the milk that her gorgeous umma made for the first time. The taste was a bit off than what her beautiful mama had always made. Her gorgeous umma put a lot of milk powder when she saw her making the milk. Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't taste like normal. Her gorgeous umma has to redo the milk after she tasted it to check why she can't consume it all. Gratefully, her gorgeous umma succeeds at her second trial by using just enough milk powder. And she swears that it tastes better, almost the same as what she always had.

 

Her beautiful mama who was busy sketching something did a little unhappy comment about her that still drinking a bottle of milk. That was the only interaction that she disliked coming from her mother as a young kid. Her beautiful mama said, a kid like her should not drink a milk bottle anymore. They are seven years old already, not a little baby. She really wanted to argue that she wasn’t seven yet, but her gorgeous umma interrupted them by saying it’s okay to drink a milk. It will help them to grow taller and make their bone stronger. It made her so happy when her gorgeous umma was siding her. She adored her gorgeous umma from that moment on.

 

When she finished her milk, she asked her beautiful mama and gorgeous umma if they can help her to color her HelloKitty coloring book. They do the coloring together for a while. Then a while later, they do something else, coloring her gorgeous umma’s fingernails and toenails with color pen. Her gorgeous umma’s fingernails and toenails really look colourful and so pretty right now, leaving her as the only person who has a clean fingernails and toenails. Her gorgeous umma told her, she will have it next time, which make her already happy enough.

 

After playing board games from her iPad, her interest in playing the roleplay game slowly depleted. She thought they had played the game for so long. Her gorgeous umma told her that her beautiful mama still wants to continue the roleplay game when she tried to ask nicely. And her beautiful mama still wants to be her friend and find her mama. The game is so hard for a beginner like her to understand.

 

Why her beautiful mama doesn’t choose a minion roleplay with them, she thought. She really wants to play a role as Bob. Maybe that would interest her more if ever they do the minion roleplay. She adores minion language so much. In her point of view, minions are so brilliant and funny. Her gorgeous umma can always play a role as Kevin since she is a little taller than her beautiful mama, and her beautiful mama can play a role as Stuart since her beautiful mama loves to play guitar a lot. Even if her beautiful mama’s eyes are more like Bob. They really fit the minion characters more. Perhaps, she should tell her beautiful mama and gorgeous umma that they should change the roleplay game.

 

It hasn't been long since she watched the joyful kid music video from her iPad when she heard her beautiful mama was crying. The sound of sobbing could be heard by her even if her beautiful mama was a bit far from where she seated. She stopped momentarily doing the dancing and singing, turning her head around to follow the sound of the crying person. Her beautiful mama just came out of the toilet room that she had visited about ten or twenty minutes ago. She had done pooping and got clean by her gorgeous umma at the same toilet not long ago.

 

Her gorgeous umma frowned a lot when she tried to clean her before. She remembered when her gorgeous umma opened her phone to see a video of something before her gorgeous umma helped her to get clean with wet tissue and lukewarm water. The face that her gorgeous umma made at that time was really so so funny as well. It's like her first time seeing a kid’s poop or washing a kid’s .

 

She shares with her gorgeous umma that her pretty godmother dislikes washing her with leftover poop as well, but she did clean her very well whenever she pooped. Only her beautiful mama, pretty godmother, grandma HyeKyo, and her nanny have ever cleaned her after pooping. Her gorgeous umma apologized to her very quickly and said, she will learn to be a good mother and she will learn to love her unconditionally. She doesn’t understand why she felt so happy after listening and seeing her gorgeous umma’s face at that time. But maybe, because of the promising that her gorgeous umma made. When her gorgeous umma tried to find her a diaper to use, she informed her that she doesn't need to wear them at home. She has learned to use a toilet since a few months ago. Previously, her beautiful mama only made her wear it because they have to travel for long hours. She only peed in the diaper while they were on the flight before. She never pooped on it. For that reason, her gorgeous umma said, she can let her know if she feels like want to pee or poop again. So, she doesn't have any diaper attached to her right now.

 

The crying sound of her beautiful mama brought her back to pay attention at her. There she saw her gorgeous umma tried to talk to her beautiful mama by addressing herself as an ahjumma to her beautiful mama. By then, she knew that her beautiful mama and her gorgeous umma are still playing the roleplay game. Her beautiful mama was crying like a little kid, she thought. Her hair is so messy, but she still looks as beautiful as ever. Her beautiful mama did amazing with the roleplay. She even looks like she was crying for real. Even she never cries like what her beautiful mama did. She only cried a little sometimes when she missed her beautiful mama while she's having an outstation job. But the cries that she makes was nothing closer like what her beautiful mama has right now.

 

She wondered when they will get bored playing the hard game of finding a person that her beautiful mama really wants to meet. She hopes her pretty godmother was around them. She knew her pretty godmother can solve the problem by playing a role as her beautiful mama's mama if ever she was around. Talking about her pretty godmother, it really makes her miss her right now. She hopes her beautiful mama can stop the game soon. She needs her beautiful mama’s help to call her pretty godmother. She was so excited to share with her pretty godmother about she got another gorgeous mother that look just like a fairytale princess, and she was so excited to share with her pretty godmother about she failed to play the roleplay game with her beautiful mama and gorgeous umma.

 

 

*******

 

 

Jessica brings the Kid Leader a little further after turning on the TV for Hyomin to watch a Disney channel cartoon with the hope Hyomin's time will be filled while waiting her to solve the biggest dilemma she's facing right now. At first, she thought she wanted the Kid Leader to just give up her time and bring Taengoo back. But when she remembered TY’s conversation with Dr. Sunny at the beach, she has no intention to ask the Kid Leader to give up her time anymore. Instead, she was eager to know why the Kid Leader has appeared to replace Taengoo while they were on the flight. Her intention got delayed for a few hours, anyway. She still hasn’t got the chance to talk personally with her. But now, it seems like the perfect time for her to do a slow talk with the young personality already.

 

Distance from the living room to the bedroom door is enough for her to have a private conversation with the Kid Leader while watching Hyomin, she thought. The Kid Leader is still sobbing and crying so hard until now. She really can't believe she could see tears on Taengoo's face because of sadness or grieving at this age. Not that she has never seen it. Actually, she had seen tears from TY before, but the situation right now is clearly different than last time.

 

The Kid Leader was standing right in front of her with her palms were covering her face. She tries to peek her in between her fingers from time to time. It kinds of funny to see her doing that. Her action is like trying to check if she paid attention to her or not or if she tried to do something to ask her to stop or not. Of course, Jessica decides to ask her. She wants Taeyeon to share whatever thing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter