Feel So Fine

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Tiffany was unable to control her emotional tears after her confession. It’s been awhile since she knew Taeyeon have been wanting to make a conversation with her. She witnessed how difficult Taeyeon tried to be focused while spending a time with them today. She felt guilty when she had to see Taeyeon like that. Being happy to have an outing with them when maybe, Taeyeon can’t fully enjoyed the time they had together. Nursing their daughter’s needs and wants is actually her silent sorry. She had to be there for Hyomin when Taeyeon became distracted from time to time.

 

Not long ago, she tried to talk with Taeyeon after she noticed Taeyeon’s figure that sitting in front of her on the opposite couch and after she heard Taeyeon’s cough as a sign to build a conversation with her. However, the things that she wanted to say was so hard to come out from . It’s like she was afraid to be blamed for this. Since this morning she had been trying to message Jessica. When Taeyeon walked to the living room, she tried to contact Jessica at that time as well. The result is still with unseen texts and Jessica’s phone is still unreachable.

 

When Jessica suddenly left from the place, she felt really clueless just like Taeyeon. She was certain she had erased the conversation that she had with Jessica that morning. Jessica was supposed to have no idea about what she had offered her in their talk that morning. Her last conversation with Jessica was supposed to ask Jessica to rest in her room because Taeyeon would be alright resting there alone. There is nothing wrong with asking Jessica to rest, she thought. Not that she’s been a y in that talk.

 

So, why did Jessica leave them suddenly?

 

She should be happy when Jessica left them. She could use that reason as a ticket to bring Taeyeon and Hyomin back to Seoul. But why she doesn’t feel like that? Instead, she kept on contacting Jessica and be worried like Taeyeon when Jessica can’t be reached until now. Maybe she had seen Jessica differently after their conversation that morning. Or maybe because seeing Taeyeon being all down had affected her as well. She knows she should stop the madness she created and let them just be happy.

 

Because she felt guilty to keep alone the thing that she had done with Jessica, especially when Taeyeon was being nice to her, she felt the need to confess the truth to Taeyeon. She can’t keep the story alone when Taeyeon was trusting her so much like she really did nothing to Jessica. Maybe, she had done something to Jessica beyond her knowledge. Because she didn’t get it herself why Jessica left them. That’s what make her decide to let Taeyeon knows the truth.

 

She received a strong push from her shoulder to make a distance gap from Taeyeon's body after awhile. The comfort that she received ended right there. Taeyeon was giving her a death glare with her breathing was starting to be uneven. Her face was noticeably changing color from pale to red in a matter of seconds. She doesn’t like the changes that she sees on Taeyeon’s skin. She knew Taeyeon was never gonna treat her like that. The person in front of her was obviously not Taeyeon anymore. Because there is no gentleness to the push she received before.

 

The personality didn’t make any conversation with Tiffany to give an idea which personality she is. She raised her from the couch to left Tiffany alone and go straight to the kitchen. Tiffany cried was ended there too. She cleaned her tears quickly to follow the personality along, but making sure to have a good distance from the personality that she wasn’t so sure who.

 

Tiffany felt panic for a mere second when the personality was looking intently at the kitchen knife near to the sink. She could feel her blood running through her veins like normal again when the personality moved to open the fridge instead of taking the sharp object. So, she quickly gets the knife to hide it somewhere while the personality was being busy finding something in the fridge.

 

"I’m ing hungry and I feel very, very ty with this mood I have right now. Haissshhh~ I don’t feel so fine! Haiiissshhh~" Byuntae rummaged through the fridge to find the food she had in there before. She can’t contain her outburst any longer. She knew the place. She remembered the place. Because her eyes caught the Christmas tree she made. She just had no idea why Tiffany was in there and not Human Jessicat-ssi. And what the is Tiffany crying for? Is Tiffany the reason why she had this intermittent explosive disorder right now? Okay, she doesn’t want to know any about that! All that she knows, her stomach suddenly screaming for food. She needs to eat this instant before she becomes an angry monster. She's probably already turning into one. She wanted to scream hysterically and let out cussing word like crazy. Because she doesn’t understand if she’s being hungry or being angry. "Where is the cake I bought? Haisssh~ My ice-cream? My snacks! ! ! ! ! Who ate them? Haissshh~ I hate this! I hate that! I hate this and that!! Where is my foooooddddddd?" Byuntae cried loudly. Infuriated to see the fridge was empty with no food to eat. Not even ing fruits which she knows a food that Taengoo can eat. Where are all the foods gone?? " with champagne! with wines! Sparkling water??? Haiisshh~ I want fooooodd! I want to eat A-ING-GODDAMN-FOOD!!"

 

Tiffany fought back to find a word to reply. She knew who exactly the personality is from the rage and complained about the food that she received. She really had no idea that was Byuntae’s food that she threw. Now, she really got to do something to calm Byuntae. She knew that she had to buy her food or Byuntae will try to leave that place in any minute from now.

 

After Jessica left them without a word, she had cleared all the junk foods in the fridge so her daughter won’t try to ask them if she could have any of it. She thought her daughter can’t have foods like that every day, even if she loves to spoil her daughter a lot. Plus, the night before they already had an ice-cream together. And this morning, her daughter had eaten a chocolate from Ghirardelli chocolate factory during their visit to the place. Her daughter’s health should not be taken for granted. She can’t let her daughter consume high contain of MSG foods or a food that has too much sugar in it every time.

 

"D-do you want me to order you something? Maybe the room service is still open." Tiffany tried to offer at the person that just pour the champagne and wine on the sink, emptying every bottle of it. It might be her revenge for not having the food that she wants in the house. Not that Tiffany minds about the beverages. It’s all her fault. She should buy some food as a stock, but instead, she bought the champagne with the thought to have it if she can’t get her sleep. The wine was not hers, anyway. It was already in there before she arrived. With three quarters of it still left. The fruits that they have in there before had been eaten by them. Taeyeon had made them a late-night juice and said she will go to the groceries tomorrow to buy what they need. Basically, there’s nothing left in the house other than what Byuntae sees. "Byuntae-ah, do you want me to order you something?"

 

Byuntae threw both bottles from her hands into the sink till it makes a clinking sound before she turns her head around to find the woman she dislikes. What the ! She wanted to scream right in front of Tiffany’s face because she makes her angrier than before.

 

"Who are you to call me like that?" She asked in a deep voice while walking closer and closer to where Tiffany is. She’s starting to hate this conversation they’re going to have. Her head is not centered. Her sudden outburst still bothering her for an unknown reason. Looking at Tiffany’s face was giving her an annoyance a million times more. The smell of Tiffany’s shampoo is suffocated her when she was really so close to Tiffany. She hates, and hates, and hates Tiffany more. "Don’t call my name in a friendly tone like you are my ING CLOSE FRIEND!! We are never friend!! I-DON’T-LIKE-YOU-SO-A-LOT! , get lost from my face! Your shampoo stinks!"

 

Tiffany didn’t show her real emotion after Byuntae shouted in front of her face. Probably, she was the reason why Byuntae came out, she thought. It’s not likely, but very definitely she was the reason why Taeyeon’s time got taken. Served her right to be hated like that, she thought. For being a fool till this situation occurred. Taeyeon hasn’t taken her medication when she made a shocking announcement not long ago. She felt silly for crying instead of explaining more about what she meant when she said she had erased Jessica’s memory. Therefore, she tries to forget everything that Byuntae says to her like she always did every time. This is not even the first time Byuntae was being rude to her. She kinds of get used to it already. And she has no reason to cry or being weak in front of Byuntae like she did in front of Taeyeon too.

 

It was silence before Tiffany opens again when Byuntae wants to leave from the house.

 

"You want to go out like that? In a sleeping wear? Did you bring any money with you?" Tiffany made a statement when Byuntae’s hand almost reached the door handle. This was making Byuntae stops temporarily to scan her outfit.

 

"Ah, that’s right! I need to change this." She agreed with Tiffany’s comments. Now, she just noticed that Tiffany has a matching pajamas like her. Tiffany wears a dark blue color pajamas while she wears a purple color pajamas. Both of their sleepwear has sun, moon, and star printed. What the with matching sleepwear design, she thought. Why was Taengoo using something similar like Tiffany? Are they in a romantic relationship now? Yeww! Gross! She wanted to puke to know this. But isn’t their marriage a fake one? She remembers Human Jessicat-ssi was once had the same outfit like Taengoo too, but they never plan it. Okay! She’s ing not interested to know about it right now when her stomach was making a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter