Something New

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Sunny’s house (5days ago)

 

 

Tiffany made a sudden U-turn that led her to the other direction when she heard the news about Taeyeon was currently resting in Sunny's house. She arrived at the place with her daughter exactly fifteen minutes later. Taeyeon was in the place as what Sunny told her, greeting them warmly at the front door. Only her alone. No Sunny and the rest who she believes might still on their way to the place. Her new blonde hair was the highlight thing when she first saw her. Maybe this was her fourth times seeing her to have it.

 

Previously, when she knew about the news that Taeyeon had disappeared and could teleport, her heart almost want to stop. But seeing her now, it has lifted up the heavy feeling from her chest. She was so thankful to see her doing alright. Taeyeon's smile was enough to cure her worry heart. If Hyomin was not around, maybe she will talk with Taeyeon to ask her about what happen. Sunny never mentioned anything about how Taeyeon was in her house. She just asked her to go directly to the place because she said Taeyeon just called her from her house phone.

 

"Mamaa~"

 

Hyomin hugged her beautiful mother strongly as soon as Taeyeon opened the door to invite them in. Her beautiful mother was in her skinny ripped jeans and white T-shirt. She noticed her beautiful mother got a new hair. A golden or very bright yellow. It almost looks like white color to her. Her hair was wet like she just took a shower. She smelled really really nice that make her sniffing in delight. Her beautiful mother lifted her up in her arms to give her a feverish kiss on her forehead and cheeks. She gave a chaste kiss on her beautiful mother’s lips in return before her beautiful mother brought her further in with her pretty godmother together. Her beautiful mother is so so strong. She always carried her in her arms till she doesn’t want to walk on her own if she was around. She’s such an awshem and amajjing mama to her! She loves her beautiful mother so so much.

 

Tiffany follows the happy kid and the kid's mother closely, walking with them side by side. Taeyeon had greeted her verbally a while ago, but that’s not the kind of greeting that she hopes to get from her wife. At least, she treated her daughter right. Well, she always does. That was her child with Seo in the first place. And now the responsibility has been transferred to her since they got married. Hyomin was only three months old when Taeyeon left Seo and married her. Their daughter never knew who Seo was. Basically, Hyomin grew up and aware about her surroundings while she was taking care of her with Taeyeon.

 

"Mama, mommy said mama will help me doing the coloring tonight. Is that right?"

 

Her beautiful mother stares at her affectionately while she talks. She loves to see her mother's eyes. Unlike her beautiful mother, she got a pair of hazel eyes. Her beautiful mother said not every human will get eyes like her beautiful mother. It makes her jealous because she wants to be different and have eyes like her beautiful mother too. But her beautiful mother said, her eyes also look very very gorgeous. She believed what her beautiful mother said, because her pretty godmother also said the same thing.

 

Just now, she brought her backpack from home with her. Today's activity will be coloring with her beautiful mother and pretty godmother. No playground or themepark visit yet. That's what her pretty godmother said when she had her earlier dinner. She really wanted to do the coloring with both of her mothers. Her pretty godmother and her have store everything she needed in her backpack. Her small pink HelloKitty backpack was on her back now. It was a present from her pretty godmother. Her beautiful mother had given her a pink Barbie bag as a present too, but it was too adorable and very precious for her to use it. So, she kept them at home and never use it yet. She always loves Barbie doll than HelloKitty. She doesn't understand why because HelloKitty was cute and adorable too.

 

"Dae, mama really loves to do a coloring together with you, baby girl. Did you bring your coloring book with you?" She checked since she noticed her daughter's small HelloKitty backpack on her back.

 

Hyomin nodded and began to speak to share her little story – about the book and draw that her mommy called as doodling. Her pretty godmother says she has a talent in doodling too. All the sketches that she did on the wall of her room was considered as a doodling art. She was happy as she can doodles like her mommy too. Her pretty godmother never scolded her doing a coloring on the wall of her spacious room. She even helped her do a creative art on the wall that looked very very beautiful and very very cute. Her mommy said, at her age right now, she will learn how to be creative. Next time if she wanted to draw on the wall, they should do it together. She can use all the crayon color and should never be afraid to use all of them. That's what her pretty godmother said. She really loves her pretty godmother's suggestion. Her pretty godmother is so so loveable.

 

"Mommy and Hyomin made a doodle book a few days ago when mama was busy working. Mommy was so so talented, mama. The doodle mommy made was amajjing! Hyomin loves it so so a lot. It looks super duper tripper cute. Can we color them together? Hyomin, mama, and mommy do them together, okay?"

 

"It’s amazing, baby girl, not amajjing." Taeyeon tried to correct her small, talkative, and very lovely daughter’s pronunciation, feeling funny when the word Hyomin said resembles her when she was so lazy to say it in decent English slang.

 

"Nooo~ it’s amajjing, mama." The little one disagreed softly that make Tiffany wants to giggle so badly.

 

Tiffany got amused by the daughter and mother’s interaction. She took a seat across from them to watch them clearly. She wondered why Taeyeon wanted to correct Hyomin when she always pronounce it like that at home. Hyomin must take everything she says seriously. She heard Sunny's voice was approaching them shortly, surprising her as when did she arrive at that place? She saw their daughter bowed and greeted Sunny before planting a kiss on the doctor's cheek. Their daughter climbs back to sit on Taeyeon's lap after that. A sight like that was a normal thing for them. Taeyeon had taught their daughter right. In their fake marriage, Taeyeon took the role to discipline their daughter, and she took the role to spoil her, a lot.

 

"Do you guys need anything to drink? Coffee, tea, juice, or mineral?" Sunny suggestively asked.

 

"Mineral water should be okay for us." Tiffany answered on behalf of the three of them. Hyomin can't drink something sweet because she is afraid to make her stay active longer when she knew Taeyeon needs a rest. She had packed their daughter's drink anyway. Just afraid if Hyomin wants the juice they have if they requested it to Sunny.

 

"Alright. Tae, what is your choice?" Sunny looked straight at Taeyeon’s orbs as she thought the 'us' that Tiffany referred to only cover the eyesmile woman and the lovely kid.

 

"Same as Fany. I feel dehydrated, still."

 

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon for so long after the thing she said, wondering what she did to make her feel dehydrated. Did she do something that makes her sweat a lot? Where had she been before? Did she teleport directly to Sunny's house or has she been to another place? She kept what she wanted to ask to herself, telling herself once again that the time is not right for her to ask right now. Maybe, later.

 

Sunny left them shortly to get a few bottles of mineral water that they requested. She just arrived at that place almost a minute before Tiffany, deciding to stay with them to monitor Taeyeon closely. Yuri, Yoona, aunt Hyekyo already returned back to Yuri’s house. She doesn’t need them anymore because she will bring Taeyeon back to the place with her after Tiffany and Hyomin leave. Right now, she will give the kid a chance to see her mother before she got locked in the confinement room again. It might sound cruel, but that's the only choice they have and Taeyeon was aware about it during their short phone call not long ago.

 

 

*******

 

 

Hyomin just went to sleep in Taeyeon's lap about fifteen minutes ago. She didn't complete their coloring activity till the end. It’s supposed to be her time to sleep. Her body clock got used to the time already. So she slept before she could finish the first coloring page. Coloring is so so tiring for her. She has no talent like her pretty godmother. Her beautiful mother just made it alright. Hers was so so ugly. She always does it out of the line and she coloured them so so bright. Not soft or pretty like both her mother did. Her beautiful mother and pretty godmother needs to direct her a few times by holding her hand together so she was doing the right way of coloring.

 

She felt like she had cheated them by letting them helping her. And she was so so bad by holding the colored pencil lazily when they helped her. To have both of her mothers spending time together with her like that was the greatest feeling of all. She could sleep in her beautiful mother's lap happily right now. Her mission to have coloring time with them was accomplished, even if she was doing it half way. They still can continue it next time, she thought. A sleep is a must. She loves to sleep. Her beautiful mother said, she looks gorgeous as a sleeping beauty princess whenever she slept. Now, she wants to show them how good she was to sleep like a princess.

 

"I want to bring you home with us." Tiffany begins when she confirmed their daughter was asleep after finishing the bottle of formula milk that she made. Can't delay the time to talk about that. Sunny was still in her room because she had given them a chance to have a bonding time with their daughter. She knew that she can't talk with Taeyeon comfortably if Sunny was around. So she took the chance to say the few things on her mind right now. "I heard about what happened. I don't want you to stay there with them again. I can look after you better. Please give me a chance to take care of you." She pleads gently, knowing that she can't pressure her too much.

 

The sad thing was, she expected that Taeyeon might can't f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter