Lost in Love

The Professional Mourners & Cuddle Buddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

"Did I hear you say future ex-wife, TaeTae?" Tiffany’s soft murmured surprised Taeyeon when the words have been spoken near to her ear with a hot breath that come together. The smell of her breath that could tell the other person about the alcohol she already had in her system. "Future ex-wife your arse!" She snickered and walked unsteadily with a glass of champagne in her right hand.

 

She decides to sit at the gold wooden hand craving single sofa set across from the other worried person. She wanted to see Taeyeon's face. The person that she has a huge crush ever since she was a kid, but keep on denying it when she grew up. She has a kink, the thing that makes them argue a lot. She was her first love, her first kiss, and her first time. Her real first love experiment and experience. When they were teenagers, Taeyeon was her girlfriend with benefits. It’s an ongoing thing even after they reach adulthood. Now, she was legally her wife. The person who saved her grandfather in the car accident and also a living donor liver to her dad when he was alive. She was her grandfather’s beloved ever since they were a kid. Because she did a lot of good things to help her family. She brings them a fortune. That’s what her grandpa said. No doubt why her grandpa granted her request when she informed him that she wanted to marry Taeyeon.

 

As soon as her touched the comfy cushion, she saw two Taeyeon were sitting on her front. Both look different in character wise. Dark Taeyeon and bright Taeyeon. Like an angel and a devil. That’s how she sees her. She has seen the dark one only once in her whole life. It was during the time when she was caught having an affair with a guy. Her mind gets clouded by the view for a while. She preferred to talk with the dark one if she can. Thus, she challenged herself to call the dark one to speak with her by doing a little provocation or a continuation of what she just whispered into her ear.

 

Taeyeon watched the probably drunk woman calmly. Even if the real her just wanted to leave from the house to find Jessica so she could calm her outburst. Jessica needs to see and hears everything that she wanted to say. At least, please give herself a chance to explain. This is what she afraid the most. She knew Jessica would feel surprise about it, would hate her forever from it, and would not date her for sure after knowing it. She didn’t expect she needs to tell her thru the phone call. Because she did plan to confess everything after their dinner tonight, if only the dinner is still on. She already planned everything that she wants to say. Never knew it will go like this. Her honesty to tell Jessica about her whereabouts really screws her now.

 

"Future crossed, ex crossed, wife checked! Wife Taeyeon! Wife! W to the I, to the F, and to the E. I’m your legal wife now and forevermore. Till the death do us apart. Don’t you remember your vow in front of grandpa? For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until the death do us apart. That’s your oath." She naughtily proclaimed them one by one, saying it with a sneer while taking a sip of the champagne to wet her plump lips. She knew she got thirst more in her word than the drink. Getting drunk is a bonus because she will be brave to say the things that she can’t say when she was sober. "It’s such ashamed you let your guard down again. Have you forgotten what you did to Seohyun? You used your gift to make her fall in love with you, and then you dump her after she got terrified to find out about your past from me. I have to help her to forget about you because you were so coward for not wanting to see her again. Do you want to repeat this again? Bringing a pain to someone when you, yourself were so proud to be a part-time counsellor to help people in agony. Why again? Care to explain?"

 

Tiffany is such a tease, she thought. Not that she likes her for real. She always used her as her love experiment when they were a kid. She once loved her so hard, but Tiffany always broke her heart to cheat behind her back. Sadly, she can't blame her all for she was the one who agreed with the stupid deal that Tiffany asked. and make love have a different meaning to both of them. The thing that they argue a lot. When she found Seo, her life changed. Seo filled the emptiness in her life, patching the hole that she doesn’t know how big it was. She thought that she can reset her life with Seo. Her mistake started when she used something to charm Seo against her own will and make things become complicated among them.

 

She didn't leave Seo for being scared of knowing her past from Tiffany. She left Seo because she loves her and wants her to live a normal life. That's when the next episode started after Tiffany offers her another deal. From her perspective, their marriage is just purely a business now. Tiffany helped Seo to forget about her and she helped Tiffany in getting a quarter of the shares in the company that Tiffany wants from her grandfather. The share that if they combine together can equal to more than a half from the other shareholders. She already got them from her grandpa since six months ago. So, why not Tiffany just let her go? Not that she has any issue like this before. This is her third time to fall in love with someone for real.

 

"You obviously know why." She expressed in a calm voice. "Fany-ah, have I ever interrupted your personal love affair all this while?"

 

"No. But I do as we agreed. Only buddy. No string attached. I have never developed any feeling at those men I slept with. They don’t even remember me the next day after they woke up. It never become a problem to us in any way if you try to point a finger at me right now by bringing my personal love affair into our conversation."

 

"I’m not trying to point a finger, Fany-ah."

 

"So what exactly are you trying to say to me if not that?" She raised her voice when Taeyeon made her disappointed with her reply.

 

"I already helped you to get what you wanted from grandpa. Just tell me if you want it. I can transfer the shares to you at any time you want. Things between us need to stop. The five million I owe you I will make sure to pay. I will not run away. Don't you want to live a normal life? We are not getting any younger. I want you re-marry and have a kid with the guy you love. You are not a gay to stay forever with me. Until when you want us to become like this?"

 

She brought the champagne glass to her lips again, tossing it in the air after she took another sip. Even if she wanted to tell, she knew Taeyeon won't believe her anymore. There is no other person that she has in heart other than Taeyeon. She wanted Taeyeon to love her again. Why can't they live like it once before? She wanted Taeyeon for her life, but also a random guy for her ual needs. Why can't Taeyeon understand her? Is that really hard? Her heart is still all for Taeyeon.

 

"Let say for a hundred or two hundred or three hundred more years. As long as you live. You need to live together with me. Side by side. Like peanut, butter, and jelly. That’s you and me. Always stick together."

 

"Is this your drunk-self that does the talking with me? If yes, you better get some rest. We will talk again when you are sober. I need to check our Hyomin." Taeyeon rose up to leave, but she stops near to the drunk woman when she called her again in a friendly tone that she hardly heard these days.

 

"TaeTae-ya, I’m not drunk. I'm fully sober. Hyomin is not ours. She's yours only. I told her you gave birth to her all by yourself and I'm just her godmother. Having two mothers is so troublesome for the kid. I hate to explain to her. Furthermore, she's yours and Seo to begin with. That stupid Seo that I still hate!" She sighed while closing her eyes a couple of times. Her head felt so damn heavy since awhile ago.

 

She can’t even remember the reason why she wanted to be drunk after she overheard the phone conversation between Taeyeon and the hot blonde that Taeyeon wanted them to meet at Sunny's house tonight. What’s so special about the blonde? She really wanted to know. Because Taeyeon never be serious like this after Seo.

 

"TaeTae, I don’t want you to get hurt by anyone again. I still remember how scared Seo was to know you have eaten your... When people accused you as a man-eater, I get mad real bad. As bad as I want them to just die instantly!" She vented her frustration with her loud husky vocal. She wanted to cry to remember the past. She and Seo, both failed to love Taeyeon earnestly. "Just forget about her while both of you are still not really in a deep mess yet. She’s no different than Seo and me. I know she will get scared with you and see you as a monster if you still want to proceed with your foolish intention to make her as your special someone. If you want to , just say it to me. I can help, you know. Not that we have never done it recently. I just need to get and open my legs widely. That’s not really the hardest thing for me to do, darling. Plus, we are legally married in the U.S. It’s okay to have with me, even if we are currently residing in South Korea. Please don't be scared to ask me. I will never reject you if you want it from me again. You should not get shy to ask me. Or do you want me to say it first? We are wife and wife. Talk to me. I can help you to cope with your raging hormone."

 

"Now, you are totally drunk. The last we did was five years ago. Nothing close as recently. And I don’t have any ual desire urgency in here. Let me help you to get into your room. Why did you even drink tonight?" Taeyeon complained while helping the drunk later to get up from her seat. She took the empty champagne glass in her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter