Chapter 13

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our adventure in the theme park had just started, there were so many things you wanted to ride on. 

The Viking ride was Epic, you Daesung and Jiyoung were sitting at one end and TOP, Seungri and Taeyang on the other end. Both the sides made such crazy faces, teasing each other. Then ran over to the stall to collect the pictures and see who won the competition of making the silliest face, it went to Seungri. Aprrently we wasn't trying to make an funny face, we was actually scared kekekeke.

One by one you completed all your dream rides. All of you dead tired as evening approached. All you wanted to do now was have dinner and relax. So we went over to Daesung's favorite restaurant to have dinner. We were escorted into the vip section, every move made by us was carefull as we didn't wish to blow our cover.

Waw the dishes given in the menu, you didn't even know they existed. The members started ordering like it was such a simple thing to do. Seungri started laughing looking at my face which showed total confusion.

"So you don't understand the menu do you?"- Seungri mocked.

"Yeah, is this even a language ?"- my eyes straining to read the words.

All started to laugh looking at me reading.

"Oppa don't laugh !" - I yelled as all started to imitate me reading.

"Don't worry Seungri was just like you when he went to these kinds of restaurants for the first time."- Daesung told still controlling his laugh.

"Hyung!"- Seungri protested. Now Seungri had become their victim to bully.

"I'll order for you since I know your taste so well" - TOP smirked and gave a flirty look.

After having dinner we all decided to head back TOP's home and watch some movies. The ride back was a quite one.

After we reached home all of them made their way into my room as we were gonna watch the movie in my laptop. All of us were lying comfortably in the bed tugging ourselfs into a huge blanket.

Top was sitting in the corner next me since he didn't want me to tip over and fall down just in case, on my other side were Jiyoung, Seungri Daesung. Taeyang had some work to attend to so couldn't make it.

The movie was very interesting but me as usual couldn't stay awake for a long time. I Just wanted to check whether it was only me who was feeling sleepy but to my surprise, Seungri and Daesung were ready hugging each other and sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to shoo them off the room since they all looked so tired. JiYoung and TOP were wide awake and fully into the movie.

I was still sleepy barely managing to watch the movie but I couldn't fall asleep also since we were sharing our pillows, my back was rested half in TOP's pillow and half in Jiyoung. My back started aching after a while, I tried shifitng positions but still no luck, my back was aching alot.

Top noted this, his eyes still glued into the laptop screen, he slowly pushed my back forward and placed his hand behind my back, giving it a slight reliefe. I looked at him, he just looked at me winked and then again glued his eyes back to the screen. This guy was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter