Chapter 15

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body froze. My brain shut down. 

His face getting closer 

There was hardly any space left between us and just when I thought we would kiss he pulled back and smirked.

He again trolled me!

Like what the hell.

Before I could even say something he got up " you will get late if you keeping staring at me" , still has a smirk on his face.

I wanted the to whack his soul out of his body. I was about to yell at him when we heard Seungri's voice.

"Hyung ! Where are you, we are getting late!?"

"Seungri-ah looks like the plan has changed." - top replied now leaving the room and heading Downstairs.

"Why hyung ?" , Seungri was confused.

"Because of this."

He came up again into the room, pulled me close to him, wrapped a hand around my waist.  I tired to free my self. No use. I badly wanted to free my self from his grip. 

I was Seungri's expression it was the  same as TOP. 

As soon as we reached down, I kicked Seunghyun's foot to free my self. He screamt  in pain.

"Deserved it." - my time to smirk.

Seungri was still in shock. He came closer to me and gave me a warm hug.

"You look beautiful." 

That's the reaction I wanted. I could see it in his eyes how much he meant it.

"Thankyou".

"Yah! Why are you people taking so long to come out." - Jiyoung yelled who was followed by Dae and Tae.

JiYoung stopped at once, he could see the back of my dress.

"Don't tell me that's "- Daesung looked at Seungri. His eyes asking Seungri to tell it's not true.

"Nae hyung. It's Young na."

At once all of them rushed from the hallway to the end of the stairs where I was standing .

Compliments were poured at me just like rain pouring.

By the time everyone settled down it was already 6.45. ! I was supposed to reach there by 7.

JiYoung saw me getting tensed and asked " what time are you supposed to reach there ?"

"7", I mumbled still thinking about how I was supposed to reach there.

"Do you have a ride ?"- Daesung asked.

"Nah I was thinking of hopping on a cab from the highway".

"Wait you are walking out like that?" - Jiyoung asked .

"Yeah, just a over coat upon this should do the trick." I said.

"No way you are going out like." - Seunghyun yelled.

Waw that guy can even talk to me after that situation we were in few minutes back.

I ignored him.

"Come lets go, we don't want to make you late." - Seungri pulled me.

"Yeah anyways we were going in the same direction as you, it's okay to make a pit stop."

" You would do that !? " 

"Yeah why not ?"

"Let's go".

Waw I was lucky to have people like them by my side. They were like my saviour.

I reached lated. No surprise there. There was no way I could reach on time. But the reason why I wanted to each early was so that I could go unnoticed. Reaching late cause me to be he hot topic with that dress on. I didn't like to be the hot/gossip topic. 

The walk through the hallway was seriosuly hell for me. People looking my way and talking. Not knowing whether they were ing about me or were talking nice about me. Doesn't matter i thoguht to myself. I wouldn't be seeing them anymore.

I made my way to my seat which was among my classmate. Being with them wasn't awkward. Though they were shocked to see me dress like this, they were fast to settle cause there more gorgeous people out there, or can say the richi rich people who were the talk of the school.

The function was as usual boring. I mean who likes listening to thoes farewell speech, they repeat it everytime and say it without any emotions. So I put on my headphones and started listening to songs. 

After half an hour of speechs it was party time. The last party of my school life. I didn't mind to go wild, anyways who would remember this. The start was slow as usual, people like me who were waiting for others to start dancing first.

=====================================

After one hour of dancing I was dead tired. Handling that dress and dancing in thoes killer heels was hell. I needed to re energizer. I was sitting quitley on one of the tables observing people. There were a few people I knew, they were also trainee in YG. After I back in form I went and danced again, our classmates had a group photo and then millions of selcas followed. All of us updating our Instagram.

=================================

By 11 the party ended, since we were already 18 me and my classmates decided to hit the club. We planned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter