Chapter 31

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene in front of Seunghyun's eye was something very opposite from what was going on.

Young-Na froze in her movements when she saw Seunghyun, her left hand formed a fist and was directed towards Soo Hee who was fallen in the ground seemingly in a very miserable state.

Soo Hee understood how all this looked in Seunghyun's eyes and grabbed the opportunity to depict herself as the victim of Young-Na's abuse.

"Oo--Oopaa.." - Young-na gasped, making it sound almost inaudible.

"Oppa! Save me from her! She said she would kill me! Oppa...." - Soo Hee pleaded, her acting so good at even Young-Na doubted her own actions.

Seunghyun's was fuming with anger with slow steps he made his way towards the duo. Avoiding Young-Na completely he went towards Soo-Hee and roughly caught her arm and picked her up from the ground.

"Oppa I.... It's not like...." - Young-Na's mind was blank she couldn't find words to explain herself to Seunghyun.

"Follow me!" - He said to Soo hee, his voice dangerously calm and deeper than usual.

Young-Na watched as Seunghyun left the rooftop dragging Soo Hee out of there slamming the door close as he left, not evening glancing at her. It was almost as if she was invisible.

As soon as Seunghyun left, Young-Na broke down on the floor, the girl who hadn't cried when Soo-Hee slapped or insulted her sobbed uncontrollably at the cold treatment she received from her boyfriend.

She was the victim in the whole situation, she was the one who was treated unfairly. She deserved the understanding of the boyfriend but he didn't even wait for her to complete her sentence and stormed off there.

She sobbed and sobbed, gasped for her breath uncountable times. Just when she thought she had clammed herself down she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

"Young-Na~~" - Bom called her name with a motherly tone.

"Unnie~" 

Bom squatted down to the ground where Young-Na was and wrapped her arms around her, embracing her. Young-Na started to sob again.

5 minutes had already past by when Young-Na got herself together..She slowly pulled away from Bommie only to find out that her tears had created a huge wet patch on Bom's shirt.

"Unnie I'm sorry" - Young-Na said, her voice sounding hoarse from all the crying.

"Aish, let's get you home! come on! - Bom said lifting Young-Na off the ground . She made Young-Na wear a mask and Sunglasses at 7.00PM just to cover her puffy red eyes as they made their way to the car park, Bommie supporting her through the whole way.

"Unnie can we go to your place ?" - Young-Na asked but it sounded more like a plead.

"Yes we can." - Bomie simply smiled at her.

"Thank you unnie, I don't think I can face Seunghyun right now" - Young-Na confessed.

"It's alright , Unnie is here everything will be alright."

Young-Na reached Bommie's dorm at 8.00 PM. After much aggravation from Bom, Young-Na finally decided to have dinner and then Bom decided to watch a movie with Young-Na to distract her from today's event. But to Bom's surprise, Young-Na was already asleep on the couch.

"It was hard on you today. Don't worry everything will be fine." - Bom said patting Young-Na's head.

 

 Bom was in her room watching the movie alone when her phone rang.

"Seunghyun-ah"

"Yeah, she was sobbing alot when I reached there."

"She's at my home"

"She fell asleep sometime back."

"Aou~ you take care of yourself." 

Bom kept the phone aside sighing in relief.

 

 It was around 3.00 AM when Young-Na woke-up feeling uneasy in the compact and foreign space.

 Trying to adjust into a comfortable position when she felt herself under someone's grip.

She jolted up in an instant, only to find Seunghyun sitting on a stool at the side of the couch, his hands griping Young-Na's hand, his stare piercing through her.

"Oppa... "

He blankly stared at her.

"Oppa it wasn't me, I swear I didn't do anything. I was about to but you arrived at the same moment."

TOP didn't reply.

"Oppa, it was her. She was bullying me! I just wanted to know what her problem was." - Young-Na yelled, tears threatening to fall off any moment.

"I know." - Seunghyun replied, pulling Young-Na into his embrace. One hand patting her back, the other supporting her head as she started to sob into his embrace.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

As Seunghyun was getting ready to leave his house after the delicious lunch he had, he received a phone call from Bom.

"Noona I'm getting ready for my schedule I'll call you later."

"Wait!"

"What happened ?"

"Seunghyun-ah , the thing is Young-Na....."

"What happened to Young-Na !?"

"Soo - hee has been bullying Young-Na from past few days"

"What !?"

" I overheard their talk today, Soo-hee had trapped Young-Na into a corner and was showing her pictures of you and her in the club last night and threatening Young-Na that she would steal you away from her."

Bom continued.

"So I decided to look into the matter and found out from other trainees that she was being bullied by Soo-hee from past few days. But Young-Na didn't want to make it a huge issue since she didn't know about Soo-hee's history. That is why she didn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter