Chapter 14

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV:

It's been weeks since I decided to let go of my past connected with young na. That's the only way I could have her close to me.

After the heated argument we had few weeks ago she was conflicted about whether to stay at my place or not. I needed to stay away from her until I let go our past. So for a week I rarely came home until I could have a grip over my feelings.  

Staying away from her made me realise how much I missed her. That "occasional yelling" of hers. The way I irritated her and how angry she used to get. I had to go back. 

After a week times I went back to the house though she was shocked to see me there, I reminded her that it was my house too. Even though the concert training was really tough I always made sure to get home before she sleeps so that I could ask her how her day went, I wanted to spend time with her, but I know she would feel weird if I changed suddenly. 

So slowly I made my way into her good books. We were now on good terms. Yesterday we had a break and when to a theme park just to have fun. I couldn't believe she was so happy and excited just to go to a theme park. The emotions she had yesterday were almost the same emotions she had when she heard me rap for the first time. Just standing there and looking at me like I was her everything. But that didn't mean anything now. The day was tiring, Seungri made me partially deaf, so we planned to have an relaxing evening.

At night we all rushed to her room to watch a movie. It was going good until she and Jiyoung got too close,  they were sharing a pillow since we were short on pillows. I had to somehow create a distance between them so I offered her half of my pillow, she was shocked at first but then agreed to share both our pillows. I was jealous, so jealous that when she went to the bathroom I even swapped my place with her. 

As the night progressed she fell asleep, to prevent her from falling I wrapped my hand over her waist. Damn it was hard to concentrate on the movie now, the contraction and relaxation of her muscles while breathing made me distracted.  Her peaceful face as she slept wandering into her own Dreamland. She made me want to protect her.  I couldn't sleep with her in my arms so I stayed the whole night awake just looking at her, this was the only time I had when I knew no one could distrub me.

I feel asleep around 6 in the morning and when I woke up to my surprise she was in my arms, her huge eyes just staring at me like she was under some spell. I couldn't let her go. She walked right into me how can I let go of her now. She tried to but my grip grew stronger, I wanted her, but in the back of my head I knew this wasn't the time. So I let her go but only after embarassing her. Can't help it ;)

==============================

Ughhh ! I'm embarrassed to even leave the room now. Why does he always do this to me ! I let a scream out.

"Young na don't scream !" - top yelled from downstrains.

I could hear the guys laugh Downstairs. Wow news travels fast here.

"Young na you will be late to school, we can continue our conversation later !" 

Wow this guy didn't  know where to stop. 

I ramped down the stairs,  my hunger died after all this drama I just wanted to leave the house as fast as I could. The big bang members together as a group to bully you wouldn't be a good way to start your day, specially when it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter