Chapter 29

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt immense pain take over her body as the gang kept showering her with kicks and blows. But Young-Na doesn't flinch nor moan in pain.

She picks up herself after they are done hitting and just smirks at them.

"Wow that girl must really be a coward, I didn't know she would need so many people to deal with me. Is she so afraid of what I can do ?" - Young-Na mocks at the set of people.

Suddenly the tall skinny girl standing in the middle of the group takes a step closer to her. Atlast showing her face to Young-Na.

"I don't think I'm a coward, today I just came to show you that I'm not alone like you in this fight. These are just a few selected people, I have many more ready to join me. " - the girl in front says in a y tone.

"Wow I didn't know I had so much popularity here. Am I so popular that people are willing to do anything to hit me or are you a billionaire with lot of money to spend trying to bribe people to hit me cause if you are I'm willingly to join you."

Before the girl could speak Young-na continued - "or maybe you guys are just dumb,selfish and hopeless people with no goal in your life other than serving es like her.Plus you guys do know that there are CCTV cameras installed everywhere here."

 

Young-Na could see that she was getting on the other females nerves. Silence took over for a couple of seconds before the girl replied - " do you think we are so dumb to leave the CCTV here on?" - the girl smirked.

"No I don't think that you are dumb, I know that you guys are dumb "- Young-Na shot back.

The girl couldn't take it anymore, she stood there, face fuming with anger with a death glare she spat - "atl east we aren't orphans, our parents loved us enough to not abandoned us."

Young-Na swore she would ripped that girls face apart if it wasn't for Kush.

Kush entered the studio surprised to find it filled with so many people.

"Oh, Kim Soo hee ! What are you doing here ?" - Kush asked the girl in surprise.

"Oh Oppa ! I just came to wish my dongsaeng luck as soon as I heard she was going to debut." - she gave him an angelic smile.

Young-Na couldn't believe her eyes, how could a girl make a whole 180° turn from been the perfect and to the most sweetest girl anyone has ever met.

"Oh you know Young-Na ?!" - Kush asked getting even more shocked as he knew Young-Na never mingled with other trainees.

"How can I not know about her ? " - Soo hee said directly facing Young-Na before turning to Kush - " even my friends here are huge fans of her, we can't wait for her debut."

Kush smilied thinking about all the love Young-Na was receiving,  little did he know that it was the total opposite.

"Oppa we will be leaving now. Don't want to disturb her practice anymore, she has wasted enough time." - Soo hee smiled.

"Yeah I have wasted enoguh time on useless things we should start our practice Oppa" - Young-Na said paying no attention to Soo hee and heading straight inside the recording booth.

Soo hee simply bowed with the rest of her followers and left the studio.

Kush turned to Young-Na, he knew Young-Na was cold to strangers but it wasn't till this extent.

"Anything wrong ?" - Kush asked Young-Na as she came out of the booth.

"Nah nothing, just tried I guess." - Young-Na gave a faint smile.

"Hmmm okay just let me know if you want to stop the practice and have a break."

"Sure" - Young-Na replied, a bit relieved that he didn't ask her any further questions.

 

 

 

Young-Na didn't take any breaks, as she just sat throughout the session oblivious to the pain in her body.

As it was time for lunch , she decided to visit the washroom first. While she was washing her hands she felt the pain in her stomach and hand elevate. She slowly pulled up her shirt to find 3 bruise marks on her stomach at different spots. The skin discoloration could be made out easily.

Setting her shirt right, she slowly pulled down the left sleeve, there wasn't any bruise Mark there, but it did hurt.

She let out a huge sigh, she was going to make her debut soon. She didn't want to postpone it by getting injured. 

Not wanting to get caught, she made her way into the infirmary as soon as the person in-charge left for the lunch break.

She quickly went through the first aid box kept there and took out the crepe Band-Aid and neatly wrapped it around her shoulder, making sure no one could make-out about the injury. As for the bruise marks there wasn't much she could do, so she just put a pain reliever spray on it to lessen the pain and decided to stop by a convenience store later to buy something that could reduce the bruise marks.

She had lunch alone as BI was busy with some schedules. The whole time she sat in the cafeteria she kept scanning her surroundings to make sure Soo hee and her gang weren't there. She wasn't scared of them she just wanted to avoid them cause she was in no condition to fight back.

Thankfully Young-Na didn't meet any one of them, neither did they attend the training in the evening.

 

 

Young-Na's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter