Chapter 49

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do your best Oppa fighting !" - Young-Na cheered Seunghyun before been escorted out into the VIP section on her wheelchair to witness the last concert of Big Bang.

 

"Omo omo isn't that HyuNa ?" - the fans present there started whispering, HyuNa simply bowed to the fans and settled on her seat.

"Waw, so finally you decided to appear?" - BI taunted seating next to her.

"Han Bin! What are you doing here?" - Young-Na chirped.

"Oh me? I just came to fix the lights here." - Han bin teased.

"Yah!" 

"Obiviously I came here to watch Big Bang sunbae-nim's concert." - Han bin giggled.

The rest of the concert passed with Han bin and Young-Na cheering their idols and making fun of each other. Once the concert ended, BI returned back to his dorm where as Young-Na went back to the dressing room.

"Oppa! It was Daebak" - Young-Na yelped.

"YOU LIKE~?" - Seunghyun joked making everyone laugh.

"Hyung we are going to hit the club now, any plans of joining?" - Seungri interrupted the couple.

Seunghyun looked at Young-Na. There was no way he could go to the club leaving Young-Na on the wheelchair.

"I don't think I'll be joining you guys today." - Seunghyun replied.

"Yeah I guessed." 

"Oppa, I'm going back to the hospital now. You should go party, you worked hard." - Young-Na replied feeling sorry that Seunghyun couldn't go party because of her.

"What do you mean back to the hospital?"

"The thing is, as you can see I can barely walk. I got discharged only for today, I still have lots of treatments left. The possibility of me recovering completely from the accident is still low."

"So when are you getting discharged ?"

"I have no idea."

"Hmmmm let's go."

"Where?"

"To the hospital. I'm gonna stay with you today, be it a hospital room or a club. There's no way I'm letting you go alone anywhere today." - Seunghyun smiled and grabbed the handle of the wheelchair going towards the car park.

 

 

 

"Waw the internet is buzzing!" - Seunghyun commented while tucking in Young-Na in the hospital bed.

"Obviously! You had an awesome concert!" - Young-Na replied clapping her hands in excitement.

"Nah it's not because of the concert. Look." - Seunghyun said handing his cell phone to HyuNa.

 

'Young-Na's first public appearance  one month after the accident.'

"Waw they sure are fast" - Young-Na giggled.

"But the best part is this." - Seunghyun said opening his gallery and showing few pictures to Young-Na which caused her cheeks to turn bright red.

They were photos of Young-Na and Seunghyun performing together few months back, with Seunghyun looking at Young-Na in a way every girl would want their lover to look at them.

 

"It's amazing" - Young-Na commented, her eyes locked with Seunghuyn's.

"You are amazing." - Seunghyun replied.

"Oppa, over hajima' - Young-Na shot back, breaking down in laughter.

"Yah!" - Seunghyun said, his eyes widening in surprise.

"I don't believe they have a ship name for us Oppa!"

"Aou, 'NABI'"

"NABI?"

​"Yep, 'Na' of HyuNa put into 'Tabi' "- Seunghyun giggled.

"Oh my god!" - Young-Na exclaimed once she understood the name and quickly searched the internet for it.

"Daebak! Oppa! Look!"

There were several photoshopped images of the duo and few original ones.

"Look at these" - Seunghyun said, opening the gallery of his phone - "I download the ones which I liked."

Young-Na was in awe, she couldn't believe that people used to ship her with TOP. Going through more photo's in his cellphone, Young-Na stopped at a particular one. 

"But oppa.... this?" - Young-Na showed Seunghyun a photo.


 

"Yah Yah Yah!!" - Seunghyun snatched his phone from Young-Na - "Why did go to that folder!" - Seunghyun whined and Young-Na couldn't control her laughter.

"What in the world were you doing!?" - She managed to blurt out before laughing again.

"This.... This .... This, I was trying to be funny because Daesung kept saying I looked like Michael Jackson with that hairstyle! It's very old."

"Michael Jackson!" - Young-Na burst out laughing again - "From which angle?"

"Yah I do look like him, at least a tiny bit!" - Seunghyun argued.

"I don't think so."

"Yeah? Let's see what my fans think about it."

Seunghyun quickly posted the picture on instagram with the tag #MJlook, refreshing his page to show Young-na the comments which did favor him.

"Oppa only few of them are supporting you!" - Young-Na shot back.

"Can we please change the topic?" - Seunghyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter