Chapter 17

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still not getting a response, I yelled at him with all i had got "Don't you care for me?!" - tears filling my eyes, I was trying my best to fight them.

He stopped, "Why do you even bother to ask?" "All you do is ignore me."

I used to ignore him cause he used to tease me more when i ignored him and i liked it, but he never realized.

It was the same for him. She never realized how much he cared for her yet she questioned him asking him whether he cared for her.

"Oppa! "- I yelled I couldn't control my tears any longer.

She had feelings for him since the day he found her hiding behind that flower vase in 6th floor, the way he had embraced her there making her forget about everything else. When ever they used to get into fight she used to get double the hurt but didn't let it show on her face. She never wanted to admit her feelings for him. She didn't know he shared the same feelings. When ever Seunghyun flirted with her, she used to think he was simply making fun of her. She didn't want to confess her feelings for him because she was afraid of rejection, but today at this very moment she was scared of losing him forever.

"I'm sorry"- tears flowed down her cheecks onto the ground.

Seunghyun stopped, he wasn't expecting an apology from her even in his wildest dreams. He turned back to face her slowly only to find her crying there.

"I ignored you because you used to tease me more when i ignored you and I loved getting that kind of attention from you. I could get to be with you for some more time." - avoiding his gaze I continued "-- On my farewell party day i wanted you to tell me how beautiful I looked but instead you just laughed at me."- my voice starting to crack, words unable to come out of my mouth--" There were times when i wanted to hate you but no matter how much I tried I couldn't"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, all he ever recieved from her was just pure cold ignorance. He missed to catch the very few hints she used to give. He knew she wasn't the best one to express her self, but he didn't know she topped in hiding her true emotions so well. 

"Can you still not understand where this is going!?" - I yelled, wiping my tears.

She didn't know how to confess her feelings, cause she never confessed her feelings. She was embarassed to tell him her feelings. Their was a part of her heart which ached thinking what would happen if he would tell her to leave the house.

She waited for him to respond but he just stood there looking at her in shock.

Seunghyun knew what was coming he justed wanted to listen it from .

She hung her head low and mummeled:

"Oppa I..............I..... I have fallen head over heels for you!"- I told the sentence as fast as i could tell.

Before she could lift her head to see Seunghyun's reaction, Seunghyun was already there in front of her. In a heartbeat he cupped her cheecks and kissed her. His soft lips meeting hers. She stood there frozen still not believing what happened until she felt his lips on her again without wasting anytime she reciprocated the kiss, her arms around his neck. She was standing on her toes to meet his lips. Both of them slowly kissing each other and letting go of all the emotions which they had bottled inside themselevs for god alone knows how long in that deep passionate kiss. Slowly they broke off from the kiss.

"Oppa..." - she wanted an explantion for what just happened.

Seunghyun just smiled and grabed her hand heading her to the hall where they sat in couch. He sat there looking into her eyes, " I guess I gave the answer for your confession." 

She was embarrassed.Never in her dreams did she ever think that BigBang's TOP would have feelings for her, afterall she was a mere trainee.

" I tried so hard to stay aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter