Chapter 10

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DING.

The elevator opened and the next moment Jiyong was hugging Young-Na.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was so focused on well being of TOP hyung that i didn't think about you. I'm so sorry."-Jiyong hugged Young-Na tightly. Young-Na was already tired from her emotional break down that it was difficult for her to talk anymore.She just hugged him back with the same force and said --"I'm sorry, It was my fault to think weird stuffs, I'm sorry I made all of you worry about me. I'm sorry."

Both Young-Na and GD started to cry, Seungri and Daesung ran up to them and hugged them, all four of them hugged each other like a big family and then there was TOP who just let out a sigh. Seungri saw that and pulled him also into the hug.

All of them were so tired. They just wanted to go and sleep. TOP said everyone to spend the night in his house since it was the nearest one. They got into Big Bang's van and drove off. Young-Na fell into a deep sleep in the car itself.

 

GD: She isn't waking up.

Seungri: Looks like she drained herself out.

Daesung: What do we do? 

TOP: I'll carry her to her room. Come lets go.

They got into the house, TOP carried Young-Na upto her room, placed her on the bed and tugged her under the blanket and switched the lights off.

TOP: Jiyong you can sleep in my room, Seungri and Daesung you people use the room in 2 nd floor. Go take rest, all of you are tired and have packed schedules tomorrow.

Everyone nodded and left.

 

YOUNG NA'S POV:

NEXT MORNING:

My cell kept ringing! It was so annoying!

"Hello!" - I spoke in a very irritated manner.

"Wow looks like someone is back to normal."

"Seungri Oppa! Good morning!"

"You mean good afternoon"

You turned to see what the time was, it was 12.30.

"I knew you wouldn't get up on time when i checked on you this morning"

"Huh?" - you were confused.

"I wanted to wake you up when all of were leaving, but TOP hyung told me to let you sleep more."

"Oh."

"Now get up! I'm not gonna wait for you if you are late, You need to be here by 2."

"Okay oppa I'll get ready now"

"Go fast, and call me if you need help dressing up, I come there immediately"-- you could heard him chuckle, and imaging his face while he told this statement made your face cringe.

"Bye oppa!"-- you told in an annoyed tone.

"Bye Bunny teeth"-- he laughed and hanged up.

Wow everyone loved pulling your leg. We washed up in an hurry and rushed towards the door. There was a sticky note left there: "Cry baby, there is some food in the fridge eat it, I'll be coming home late, Don't wait up for me and train properly. -TOP oppa

Wow he can be sweet and sarcastic at the same time. But i didn't have time to eat anything. I would be screwed badly if i was late for the training.

Mission Accomplished! I reached the training room at 1.59, I opened the room and saw Seungri standing there starting at the clock.

"I made it on time"

"All thanks to me"- he smirked.

"Thankyou" i bowed.

"Woah! Why are you respecting me so much today"

That was the first time i bowed to him, --"I Respect my teachers" - you smirked.

"Oh so you are telling me once i leave this room you won't respect me."

"Hmmm you can around it up to conclude something like at." - you were controlling your laugh watching his face sulk.

"I'm joking" - you told with a straight face.

"Hmmm we will see about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter