Chapter 41

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Many of you might have read the starting part since I forgot to mark the chapter hidden while writing it. Nothing has changed until there. In fact a lot has been added. Hope you guys enjoy it  ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Samchon (uncle)~"

A voice called out from the room starling Young-Na.

A little kid ran in her direction making her take a step backward in shock where as Seunghyun broke into a sprint quickly taking the kid in his arms and twirling him around forging Young-Na to go under a greater confusion.

"Samchon~~" - the kid chirped cheerfully, like he had been given his favorite candy.

"Aiiggo our junnie has grown up so much than the last time I saw you." - Seunghyun let out a squee of happiness.

"That implies that you need to visit home often" - a women got up from the couch in the waiting room and walked towards Seunghyun enveloping him in a warm hug.

"Why didn't you say me you were coming Noona ?" - Seunghyun asked breaking the hug.

Young-Na was taking her time to analyze the situation but the word 'Noona' made everything clear for her. 

"It wouldn't be called a surprise if i told you I was coming" - the girl smiled.

"True "  

"Samchon who is that pretty girl?" - Yeon Jun asked.

Seunghyun turned back now realizing that Young-Na was behind him the whole time as he was caught up in the sweet surprise.

"Waw you and me have the similar preferences" - Seunghyun mumbled before getting interrupted by his sister.

"Wait aren't you HyuNa ?" - Seunghyun's sister asked Young-Na, their eyes locking.

Young-Na was taken aback by her eyes, they were the same, it was almost as if she was looking into Seunghyun's eyes.

Taking a deep breath she replied - "Nae, I'm HyuNa."

"You have got your number one fan here, my son can't stop dancing to your song." - The female giggled recalling the way her son dances.

"Oh, that's great to hear." - Young-Na gave a weak smile trying her best not to show how nervous she was.

"Noona there is something I need to tell you." - Seunghyun grinned at Young-Na and she knew what was coming. She frantically nodded her head side to side, telling him not to do it causing him to giggle and his sister to grow suspicious of them.

"What is it?" - she questioned.

"Ummm the thing is Young-Na and me..... we "- before he could complete the sentence his sister finished it for him - "You both are dating, right?"

"Wow my sister is very smart." 

"You know it isn't hard to make out since I know you very well. There is no way you would allow any girl inside your private waiting room, so the moment I saw her I got a doubt and you both confirmed it to me  few seconds ago."

Young-Na felt so embarrassed she kept looking at the ground.

"Okay so let me formally introduce ourselves." - Seunghyun said and grabbed Young-Na's hand causing her to look up.

"You know been silent doesn't suit you." - Seunghyun whispered into Young-Na's ear causing her to glare at him and Seunghyun to stick his tongue out.

"Hello, I'm Young-Na.Seunghyun and I have been dating for almost 8 months now." - Young-Na said feeling shy.

"Oh it's been 8 months already?" - Yoon-hye asked.

"Yes Noona." - Seunghyun chirped.

"It's been 8 months and you didn't bother to tell me." - Yoon-hye smacked his arm.

"Ahhh" - Seunghyun winced in pain.

 

"Noona~~" - The boys screamed and hugged Yoon-hye.

"Waw Noona you grown more beautiful!" - Seungri said earning a smack on his head by Yoon-hye.

"You are never gonna change." - Yoon-hye tsked.

"Noona how come you are here?" - Jiyong asked.

"Since you guys are very busy to even come home we all thought to give you guys a small surprise." - Yoon-Hye grinned.

"Wait what do you mean by 'we'?" - Jiyong questioned.

"Turn back."

The members were shocked to see their siblings standing behind them.

Bora, Dami,Hanna and Hyunbae stood behind.

There were warm lovin hugs everyhwere. Jiyong and Seungri were trying their best to not break into tears from the surprise. It had been almost 7-8 months since they had met with their family members.

Youngbae and his brother were already sitting on the couch and were giggling at Seungri been scolded by his sister for ignoring her texts. Daesung was just been awkward around his sister Bora not knowing what to do or say until she started asking him about his day.

The room fillied with laughter and talks, the siblings catching up on the time they lost.  This was one of the most rarest moment they would get and wanted to have the most out of it.

 

 

 

Yeon-Jun sat on Seunghyun's lap, the duo playing with each other wheres as Yoon-Hye and Young-Na sat on the either side of TOP.

Young-Na was feeling awkward, she felt like like the odd the one out in the room as all of them were with their families and she was the only one sitting there just looking at people talk to their loved ones. For the first time in a while she felt lonely and unlucky.

"This was your first concert right?" - Yoon-Hye askd bringing back Young-Na's attention.

"Oh yes it was." - Young-Na smiled.

"Your family members didn't come to support you?" - Yoon-Hye asked oblivious to the fact that Young-Na was an orphan.

Seunghyun stopped playing with jun and was about to explain his sister about Young-Na's situation but before he could do so Young-Na replied.

"They did come. They were on the stage performing with me." - Young-Na gave a weak smile.

The reply left Yoon-Hye in a muddle.

"I'm an orphan actually and the only family I have right now is Big Bang."

Young-Na explained her whole story to Yoon-Hye, this was the first time she was ever talking about her past life. She spoke about her life in the orphanage and how she lived in the street before her granny took care of her and how she got into the agency. The part which she didn't talk about was 'TEMPO' . Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter