Chapter 55

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3 MONTHS LATER:

 

 

 

"Yah! Get up! I told you I would be taking you out on a date today." - Seunghyun shook Young-Na frantically not wanting to waste even a single minute of their precious date time.

"I told you to be ready." - Seunghyun pouted watching his girlfriend squirm in the bed without paying him any heed.

"Oppa why are you being so noisy early in the morning?"- Young Na asked sounding a bit grumpy.

"Because we are supposed to be on a date right now." - Seunghyun retorted with knit brows and a frown on his face making Young Na smile at his expression.

"Who told we can't have a date here?" - Young Na jeered before pulling Seunghyun towards her.

Seunghyun laid on top of her, his two hands supporting him, not letting his weight squash Young Na.

"If you keep doing this I don't know for how long I can hold myself back." - Seunghyun remarked, a mischievous smile on his face.

"I never told you to hold yourself back." - Young Na grinned, the same mischievous smile on her face. She quickly raised her head pecked his lips.

"You started it!" - Seunghyun warned before leaning in taking her in a slow passionate kiss. He devoured her lips as if it was the last time he would get to kiss her. His lips moved gently against her, both of them lost in their own world,becoming breathless by every passing second.Seunghyun lightly bit Young-Na's lip before pulling back.

"Ouch." - Young Na winced in pain bitting her lower bit.

"That was for not getting up early." - Seunghyun smirked and kissed her lips again.

"This is for being my sweetheart."

"Oooo that's so cheesy." - Young Na laughed, hitting his chest lightly.

"I'll show you what's more cheesy." - Seunghyun replied getting up from the bed and quickly rolling Young Na in the huge quilt, picking her up from the bed in bridal style.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" - Young Na protested, she looked like a caterpillar with only her head popping out of the quilt.

"Ummm taking you to the washroom?" - Seunghyun said with a giggle.

"why!?" 

"For this."

Seunghyun placed Young Na down. One hand firmly gripping the quilt around her so that she couldn't free herself, the other hand opening the tap. He made Young Na lean in towards the sink, collecting the cold water in his hand, he couldn't resist teasing Young Na that too with her eyes shut. He sprinkled the cold water oh her face causing Young Na to glare at him.

"Okay Okay, I won't do it. I promise Just don't look at me like that." - Seunghyun pleaded, even with her hands and legs firmly intact inside the quilt Young Na managed to scare Seunghyun, which somewhat amazed him.

Now totally focusing on the task in hand, Seunghyun gently washed Young Na's face with the cold water, causing her to shiver on the unexpected cold contact.

"Awww so cute." - Seunghyun mumbled making Young Na's face turn red.

"Say ahhhhhh." - Seunghyun ordered Young Na who obediently followed it by opening wide.

He brushed her teeth with the electronic toothbrush, making sure to clean every nook and corner.

"Spit and gargle."

As soon as Young Na was done with that, Seunghyun picked her up in his arms again and headed out to the kitchen counter. He placed Young Na on the barstool by the counter and started unpacking the take out food he had brought. He neatly arranged them on the plates and placed them front of her while he wandered off to the kitchen again to get coffee.

Young Na's mouth watered looking at the bacon egg cheese sandwich placed in front of her. The handicapped state of her's didn't help her much either, she was still tightly wrapped inside the quilt.

"Oppa~" - She cooed, her voice as sweet as the nightingale.

Seunghyun returned with two cups of coffee. He broke down laughing at the sight in front of him. Young Na shifted her gaze continuously from Seunghyun to the sandwich. She pleaded him with her puppy eyes.

"How I wish I too could get the same attention everyday." - Seunghyun teased before taking a seat next to her.

Seunghyun took the sandwich and lead it straight to Young Na's mouth who was ready to gulp it. Just when Young Na thought she could taste the delicious looking sandwich Seunghyun took it away from and into his.

"Waaawww~ Damn it's so tasty!" - Seunghyun teased the kid sitting next to him.

Tired of the unfair treatment, Young Na started wriggling her way out of the quilt, she was so focused on getting out of it that she forgot about the unsteady stool. Thankfully Seunghyun caught her on time.

"Here have." - Seunghyun said finally giving in to the girl's pout.

He slowly took his time to feed Young Na first and then himself.

When both of them were done with the breakfast, Seunghyun let Young Na out of the quilt and hugged her tightly. Getting up from the stool, Seunghyun pulled Young Na with him into her room.

"Now please get ready quickly. I can't wait to take you out." 

"Alright." - Young Na nodded and Seunghyun quietly left the room and was about to close the door when Young Na called him out.

"Oppa where are we going ?"

"It's a surprise." - Seunghyun smirked while Young Na sighed.

"Okay, I'll change and come out in sometime."

"If you want I can help you change." - Seunghyun chaffed, causing Young Na to throw a pillow at him.

"Leave."

"Okay okay. Come soon. Don't over do your make up." - Seunghyun mocked at her yet again before shutting the door.

 

While Young Na changed and got ready, Seunghyun washed the dishes and kept everything in place.

"I'm ready Oppa." - Young Na chirped coming out of her room.

She wore a turtle necked white top and teamed it up with a vibrant blue knee length overcoat and wore skin fitting black jeans.

"Waw~" - Seunghyun replied in awe. There was no way she could look ugly in anything she wore. Young Na giggled before pulling Seunghyun.

"Who was whinnying about getting late." - Young Na replied before closing the front door.

 

 Today seemed perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter