Chapter 54

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is she talking? " - Soo Hee questioned one of her men - "Just kill her, I don't think I can listen to her anymore."

But her men hesitated to move.

"What are you doing? I said kill her!!" - She shouted at the men who just stood rooted to the ground.

It was Young Na's time to laugh.

"Your men don't listen to you?" - Young Na taunted.

Agitated, Soo Hee took out the gun from one of her men and pointed it at Young Na's head.

"Goodbye Young Na. It was nice meeting you and I'm sure this time will be the last time meeting you.Unlike the last time I tired to kill you, I'll make sure you are dead this time." - Soo Hee said her farewell and she could see Young Na get tensed up. For the first time she saw fear in Young Na's eye which pleased her.

 

Bang!

A Shot was fired.

YG and the police team staked outside were alerted by the sound, the wait was killing them. They still hadn't received any signal from Young Na to enter the subway. This wasn't a part of the plan.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" - Soo Hee winced in pain.

Her men had snatched the gun from her hand and during that time the gun misfired. Thankfully the roof was hit with the bullet. The rest of the men now pinned Soo Hee to the same pillar where Young Na was previously pinned.

"What are you doing!? Are you guys out of our mind?" - Soo hee yelled at the guards.

"Do you really think after all the insults you put us through we would still work for you?" - the leader said, helping Young Na off the ground.

"What?!"

"Are you seriously dumb? Don't you see anyone apart from yourself as human? Everyday we go through crap because you don't like a person. Kill him because you felt the person annoying and what do we get in return? Nothing!"

"I pay you!" - Soo Hee huffed.

"You know there are things other than money. We over here follow a code. We respect each individual and only take life when we feel that our group is extremely threatened by them. Which happens once in 10 years. I still can't believe why we worked for you. It was just for a months but it feels like years. If it wasn't for the debt we owed to your father, we would have never accepted your offer."

"Wow ~ Did you suddenly get enlightened?" - Soo Hee taunted.

"You just don't care, do you?" - The leader scoffed.

"No. I don't listen to foolish people talking ." - So Hee spat.

"Let's end her." - The leader ordered.

"No!" - Young Na shouted before the men could fire at her.

"What?" - the leader gave her a questioning look and so did Soo Hee.

"Is she in her right mind?" - Soo Hee laughed, not even bothered at she was held at gun point - "Yah If you don't kill me, I'll kill you."

Not paying Soo Hee any heed, Young Na explained herself.

"You have killed so many people. Don't get one more name on that list. Killing her isn't worth it. She needs to live through this, we need to show her were she belongs. Killing her will just be giving her an easy death and I don't think anyone wants that here. I want her to pay for what she has done in the prison."

 

The members just smiled. 

 

"You surely are just like him. Tell Seungri 'Thank-you'. It was a pleasure meeting you but we need to leave now. Your Boss is with the police outside waiting for your signal. But before that --- " - The leader turned to Soo Hee.

Thud!

He hit her head with the gun and knocked her out.

The leader and s turned to Young Na and bowed with she returned.

"Goodbye Hye." - the leader mumbled under his breath before disappearing in the darkness.

 

"Now." - Young Na spoke into her watch.

 

Within few seconds the whole subway was filled with several police men. Soo Hee was hand cuffed and 'escorted' to the police station. YG was found talking to the officers, telling them to make sure Soo Hee doesn't get out on bail.

Young Na stood at the center of the huge mess she created. She looked around her and a surge of several emotions ran through her. It was finally over, no one was killed, no one was injured, everything turned out well. But she couldn't understand the weird feeling in heart telling her there was something more, something missing, something off.

 

"Miss Young Na shi?" - A voice called.

"Yes?"

"We are here to collect the recording." - the officer stated.

"Ahhh yes. Here it is." - Young Na removed her watch and gave it to the officer.

"Did she confess?"

"Yes. It's all in there." - Young Na said with a weak smile.

"Thankyou."

 

 

"Should we go home?" - YG flashed a smile.

"Sure" - Young Na smiled back.

"Seunghyun is also on his way back. His flight is in an hour he will be back by tomorrow early morning."

Young Na just nodded in response.

YG dropped Young Na to her dorm and decided to return back home to his wife and kids. For the first time everyone involved in this mess would be getting a peaceful sleep, something they yearned for after meeting Soo Hee.

Entering the empty dorm, Young Na went straight to her room and in an instant fell asleep. The stress, worries and every bad memory which haunted her would now be washed away leaving behind an empty heart which longed for a certain person.

 

Next morning YGE made headlines again. Soo Hee was all over the news. Someone had tipped the media that Soo Hee was the one responsible for Young Na's accident. But thankfully no other incidents came to light.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter