Chapter 32

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah?" - Bom called out, her hair messed up, eyes puffy and voice almost inaudible. 

She held Poong Poong in her arms.

"Noona, you are up very fast today" - Seunghyun said, a smirk apparent on his face.

"Who do you think is responsible for it?" - Bom's replies feeling annoyed,making her way to sit next to Seunghyun.

"Young-Na, look how much you troubled Bom nonna. You didn't even let her sleep peacefully." - Seunghyun looked at Young-Na with a evil grin on his face.

Both the girls in a unison hit Seunghyun on either side of his arms.

"Ouch! That hurt!" - Seunhyun whinnied, making the girls chuckle.

"You deserved it Oppa!" - Young-Na teased.

"who was the one kept bursting my cell with calls asking how his girlfriend was doing?" - Bom continued with the teasing making Seunghyun glare at her.

"So I assume everything's back to normal between you two?" - Bom asked sensing that the situation was quite relaxed.

"Yes! We sorted it out" - Seunghyun said smiling like he had accomplished something great and interlocked Young-Na's finger with his.

"Ummm So what's gonna happen to Soo-Hee?" - Bom asked Seunghyun, not sure how he would react.

"We will see about it tomorrow morning" - He said getting a bit annoyed.

"hmmm... So how are your promotions going on?" - Bom asked. It had been quite some time since both of them had talked to each other as they were busy with their schedules.

 

They talked on and on.

 

Bom kept telling Young-Na how Seunghyun would keep irritating her and how annoying it would be at times. Young-Na couldn't stop laughing when both of them started thier childish argument on the silliest things and Seunghyun ended up snatching poong poong from Bom making her unleash her fury on Seunghyun ,who pulled Young-Na in fornt of him to shield him from Bom, but Young-Na ended up in Bom's team ditching Seunghyun.

It was 5 AM when Seunghyun and Young-Na decided to leave Bom's place.

"Thank you for everything unnie" - Young-Na said as they were leaving Bom's apartment.

"If you want to thank unnie then come shopping with me someday, we can have a girls night out too" - Bom said , getting exicted at the thought of it, making both Seunghyun and Young-Na chuckle.

"Hehehe Okay unnie." - Young-Na said before bidding goodbye.

 

 

"What time does your training start today?" - Seunghyun asked as the couple entered the car.

"At 7 oppa" 

"So you wanna go directly to YG or go home?" - Seunghyun asked, since choosing either of it wouldn't make much of a difference.

"Umm Oppa, I do need change of clothes, I can't go to YG in ious day's clothes." - Young-Na said trying to control her laughter.

"Well you can go home and change or~ you can directly go to YG and become the hot topic for gossip." - Seunghyun said, a goofy smile appearing on his face.

Young-Na chuckled looking at his goofy smile.

"I prefer to lay low for now, until I debut at least. I don't want Teddy yell at me again. He is very scary when he yells." - her face cringing as she remembered the event.

"Yeah I know, He called me after he yelled at you, asking whether we had fight and later apologized for shouting at you."

"He called you!?" - Young-Na's eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Yeah, who else do you think would he call? " 

"I didn't think he would call anyone, looks like he was really pissed."

"Yah! I'm your guardian, boyfriend and part of your family, obviously if anything happens to you or there is any news regarding you the first person to know would be me"

Young-Na just nodded in acknowledgement.

"And I'm talking to you as your trainer now, don't you let yourself get distracted by anything. You have come so close to debut so d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter