Chapter 47

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She will be able to perform on stage right?" - Jiyong shoots down the question in an instant.

"Perform yes. Dance I don't think so."

The members were shocked, so her life as an idol was going to end before it began.

"Wait, she is just 21 years old. Isn't the healing supposed to be quick? How can you be so sure that she can't be able to dance again!" - Seunghyun blurts out losing his cool.

"I'm sorry Mr Choi I know how important it is for an idol to be able to dance and sing but the condition of her leg is seriously very bad."

"But-"

"Only time can tell us what happens Mr Choi. Let's hope for the best."

"Does she know about it?"

"Yes she does."

 

Head hanging low, the guys came out of the doctor's cabin.

"She is a fighter. She can get through this don't worry." - Seunghyun consoled the members.

There was a gut feeling he had that everything would turn out just fine.

"You guys should head back now." - So -Eul suggested.

"But--"

"She is already asleep and needs a lot of rest. The same goes with you guys. I'll be staying here 24x7 so don't worry. Have a sound sleep and later if sajang-nim allows you guys can come meet her."

"Why should we ask YG whether we can met her or not ?" - Jiyong retorted.

"Because you guys are already in the headlines." - So-eul replied taking everyone by surprise.

Before the guys could bombard her with questions she took out her phone and handed it over to them.

BIG BANG SEEN OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL WHERE HYUNA IS ADMITTED

 

"Waw there isn't privacy anywhere!"  - Seungri huffed in annoyance.

"So before we gain anymore unwanted attention on HyuNa or you people, I suggest you guys leave." - So-eul said with a stern expression.

The guys just nodded and started walking towards the emergency staircase, everyone except Seunghyun.

"Noona -" 

"I know Seunghyun, don't worry I'll keep you informed about everything. When she gets up what she eats, what she does , everything. So just go back for now."

With a weak smile on his face, Seunghyun hugged So-Eul and left.

 

By 7 AM the guys were back to their respective homes.

Though the guys bugged Seunghyun to stay together, Seunghyun shooed everyone off. All he wanted was solitude for few hours to process what was going to happen from now on.

Whether the road ahead was filled with thorns or feathers ?

Or just a bumpy road with many ups and downs?

It was already 4 PM when Seunghyun got up, perplexed after looking at the clock he quickly checked his phone for any new updates.

No missed calls, no messages.

He quickly called So-Eul.

"Noona what happened?!"

"What happened Seunghyun! Are you alright?" - So-Eul shot back hearing Seunghyun who sounded almost as if he was held at gun point.

"Young-Na what happened to her?" 

"My god! You just gave me a heart attack ! She is alright you idiot. She was up for half an hour or so to take her medications and then slept again."

"Ahhh. How's her condition now?"

"A little better than yesterday. Though she still can't talk much or move." - So-Eul sighed.

"Hmmm."

"Don't worry Seunghyun.It will be alright. She just needs rest. I'll call you back if something happens okay?"

"Okay Noona."

 

Seunghyun got a new message as soon as the call ended. It was the schedule they would be having from tomorrow. With their tour still in progress,they would be having a concert in Japan in 10 days and later the final concert to end the tour in Seoul. For the next few days they would be busy with interviews. But this schedule actually gave the members a lot of free time which came as a surprise to them. 

 

Two hours later the guys met up at YG for a meeting.

"You guys went through the schedule?" - YG asked.

"Yes hyung. But how come you decided to give us so much free time ?" - Seungri asked in surprise, eager to know the reason behind it.

"Because that kid has no one by her side. And at times like these a family's support is all that's required to heal the person. That kid has gone through a lot and finally when things seemed good ..*sigh* this happened. You guys must have heard that there is a possibility that she won't be able to dance again right? Don't worry about it. I'll be taking care of whatever is required to get that kid back on her feet again. I know she means a lot to guys but you should know that she means a lot to me. "

The guys couldn't help but smile at their boss.

"As for you guys meeting her, I don't have any objections. The only thing I can warn you about is not getting caught. Since it's a hospital try not create a ruckus there."

The meeting went on for another hour with the members discussing  the further plans about the concert and stuff.

Young-Na's album was kept on hold and discussions about it would be made after Young-Na would be discharged from the hospital.

 

The guys directly went to the hospital after their meeting. The media was slowly shifting their focus from Young-Na to other some other item. 

YG had released a statement about Young-Na's condition and that her album wouldn't be released.

 

The guys slowly opened the door to Young-Na's room only to find her asleep.

Sung bae was sitting in the sofa busy with his cell phone.

"Hyung" - Seungri whispered.

Seunghyun was already sitting next to Young-Na slowly patting her head.

While Taeyang and Jiyong took a good at the condition of her wounds.

"She is still asleep?" - Daesung asked Sung-Bae.

"Yeah. She is been given a lot of painkillers which induces sleep. So she hardly gets up... maybe for half an hour or so. "

"How's her leg?" 

"Bad. But the doctor told it would take sometime to heal and not to worry about it."

"Hmmm."

The guys stayed there for about an hour so before returning back home.

Seunghyun decided to stay the night at the hospital letting Sung-Bae take some rest.

He sent So-Eul and Sung-Bae back home and told them to come in the morning.

Though the duo was unsure about the situation, Seunghyun promised them that he would stay out of trouble. His excessive aiyygo was enough to send the duo back home with nightmares.

"I should have died before watching this." - So-eul mumbled after Seunghyun was done with his annoying aiygo.

"You promised to stay out of trouble! " - Sung-Bae shouted before the elevator doors could close.

Seunghyun stood there with a okay sigh and a proud smile on his face.

 

Entering the room, Seunghyun quietly sat down next to Young-Na.

His hand reaching out to grab Young-Na's.

"Babo what did you get yourself into." - Seunghyun sighed and just like that he was lost in his own world of thoughts.

 

 

Young-Na got up in the middle of the night due to a shooting pain in her hand. With great difficultly she opened her eyes only to find Seunghyun sleeping in a very uncomfortable position in the stool placed next to her, his hands firmly holding onto hers which made them go numb.

Smiling to herself, she quickly took the the phone placed at the side table and took several pictures of their intertwined hands as it was difficult to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter