Chapter 11

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEMPO was TOP’s stage name. Top knew who you were when you were found out to be a girl. He couldn’t believe that you didn’t remember the person whom you idolized. The person whom you were crazy over, you lived in his house. Now Taeyang knew why TOP was getting annoyed at  you for no reason.

You were drunk completely, no control over your mouth you continued—“You know what, I had a little crush on him, though he wasn’t that good looking that time”—you paused, smirking on your own and continued again –“Whom am I kidding, He was my first love, and before I could even confess to him—“ tears started dripping from your face unknowingly—“ he left.”

Taeyang was dumbstruck at your confession. The person was right next to you and you didn’t remember him. TOP’s face showed no surprise, he knew all along how you felt about him. All he could do now is sigh.

“So do you still like him now?”- Taeyang was dying to know this answer, TOP too wanted to know but pretended he didn’t care.

In a blurred tone you replied—“ Maybe or Maybe not, I mean I don’t even know where is nor do I know his name. He may not even know that I exist in this world.”

“Its better you forget him then. You don’t even remember his face so what’s the use?” – TOP said in a cold tone.

“Just because I don’t remember his face doesn’t mean—“ before you could complete your answer you passed out. Your head on TOP’s shoulder.

After few seconds of silence Taeyang spoke—“Hyung,don’t you think you need to tell her the truth?”

“What’s the use? She doesn’t even remember me? I was the one who made her follow her dream and she forgets it. Until she doesn’t come to remember me I’m not gonna tell her anything. Youngbae promise me you too won’t tell her anything.”—TOP’s face told Taeyang how bad he felt about the whole situation.

Taeyang just nodded.

BANG! The door flung open. GD,Seungri and Daesung were back, dripping with sweat all of them  just fell flat on the couch.

Daesung looked up at TOP seeing you lie on TOP he asked—“What’s up with her?”

“Passed out”—Taeyang chuckled.

“Waaawww she looks like a cute little kid when she sleeps! Aiigooooo!” –Seungri yelled closing the distance between him and you. He started at your face for some time and then tucked the strands of hair which were covering your face.

“Seungri don’t fall in love”—GD .

Taeyang could see TOP’s face twitch at that statement.

TOP got up pulling you up—“Let’s move I can’t baby sit this kid anymore”

“I don’t mind to baby sit her”-- JiYoung said.

“We need someone to baby sit you Jiyoung-ah”—Taeyang giggled.

TOP dragged you out of the club followed by the rest of the members. The ride back home was silent, all were asleep except top he kept looking at youngna, trying to understand what possibly made her forget about him.

As usual all the guys were gonna stay at TOP’s place, and the usual routine followed of TOP carrying me back to the bedroom and tucking me under the blanket since no one could wake me up.

The guys just fell as sleep in the living room, too tired to move anywhere.

=======================================================

NEXT MORNING 10.00AM:

Sunlight hitting your face through th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter