Chapter 9

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour passed, another hour went by, time just flew but Young-Na wasn't found. Jiyong felt so guilty, He searched the whole building for her, he went to Seunghyun's home thinking he might find her there , only to find an empty house. Young-Na had made her self disappear from there like she never existed. He had no choice but to call for help.

BIG BANG CHAT ROOM:

GD: Guys has anyone of you see Young-Na!?

Seungri: Wasn't she supposed to be with you hyung

Taeyang: No idea Jiyong-ah

Daesung: Why what happened hyung!?

GD: We had a small misunderstanding, she started crying and then disappeared. I can't find her anywhere.

Seungri, Taeyang,Daesung: What! She is disappeared!

TOP: ha-ha I'm free.

Now everyone was annoyed with Seunghyun, they knew he was childish but some situations required you to be dead serious. 

Everyone ignored his message.

Seungri: What was the misunderstanding about!?

GD: about TOP hyung.

TOP: what! why drag me!?

GD: hyung I just told her to not make you suffer more, that you already had a lot on your plate and it was tough for you to take care of her.

TOP: So you indirectly told her to get lost!?

GD: That was not what I wanted to convey, but I guess that is what she thought.

TOP: Jiyong-ah!

Seungri, Daesung: "Hyung!"

GD: I don't know what to do?, please help me! She just rushed off crying, I couldn't even explain myself.

Seungri: Hyung where are you I'll come help you find her.

Daesung: I'm in.

Taeyang: Sorry Jiyong-ah I'm in japan can't help.

GD: It's ok Taeyang-ah. Seungri, Daesung I'm at TOP hyung's place now. Let's all meet there and decide what to do.

Seungri: Ok hyung, me and Daesung hyung will reach in 20 minutes.

=====================

YOUNG-NA:

Young-Na's brain just couldn't process what happened, she was hiding at the same place she last time hid her suitcase, a place between flower pots in the corner of 6th floor. A place which was very hard to find. Young-Na wept like a small kid, no one there to console her. She started thinking about what Jiyong said again and again.

Was I really making TOP suffer, Did I really make it difficult for him live in his own house.

That thought had never crossed Young-Na since she and TOP hardly saw each other at home. There was no way she could have made him suffer, though she did agree that they were awkward. Another suspicion crossed her mind : What if Seunghyun was the one who told all this to GD, so that he could tell her. What if his apology the other night was just an act. Several 'What if's' crossed her mind. Young-Na failed to clam herself again and started to cry more badly.

You shouldn't have trusted anyone,there was no one beside you. You always stood alone and always would stay alone. There is no Family in this world. Everyone for themselves. How could you forget your basic rule!

How could you be so careless. It was your fault to be allowed to be loved, your fault you allowed them to call you family when they just wanted you to get out of their life. But then again, why were they so sweet in the first place, they should have made it clear that they never wanted me. Why make me taste happiness and take it away. - She thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter