Chapter 3

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now all of us are thought how to behave at a very young age, guys are not supposed to yell at females etc etc, that's something called as manners.
But it looked like someone didn't know.

Aishh this rude bastard! Just because he is famous doesn't mean he can yell at people any how he wants!

Apprently Young-Na had been listening to his crap talk for about a minute and she had enough of it!

"Excuse Me! I don't it is polite to shout at people whom you have just met! Specially when it's a" --- not even letting her complete her sentence he started his crap talk again.

"Oh and you know what I don't find polite, guys like you who just trash talk with that cheap mouth of yours, not even letting me have a peacful sleep!"-- his fingers pointing at me, his face looking at her in disgust.

Oh no ! did he just insult my rapping right now !?

Aaargghhh This guy! - Young-Na thought to herself

"Did you just insult me!?"-- she asked furiously,she swore she wouldn't have minded punching his face.

"A guy like you doesn't even deserve to go to an audition, And why am I even wasting my time here".

Before she could even give him a reply , he was already gone, slamming the door behind him as he trailed off.

Young-Na stood there boiling with anger, wanting to go and just kill this guy.But she let it slide for now since she had an audition to focus on.

As soon as she reached the audition hall,she could see the staff there flustered, It was like they where having an emergency of some sort.

Turns out that our Mr Attitude Choi Seunghyun -shi was supposed to give an encouragement talk to the contestants and at the last moment decided to back out.Everyone knew how moody he was so had a plan ready. What left the staff in shock was that he left without a reason.

But apparently the reason was Young-Na.

This was a good news to Young-Na, now she was sure about not getting kicked out of the audition and the chances of her getting selected where high!

The audition was delayed due to this drama, so the time given for them to prepare themselves also shortened, the audition stage became like an express highway not even letting the judges to take a break.

Young-Na was among the last few contestants left, and the atmosphere looked pretty tensed. Sadly the chances of the last contestants to be chosen was almost null cause the people who went before her where amazing,the vocals which they had and the high notes that some girls reached were no joke, but everyone lacked in something or the other.

Finally it was her turn. The staff hurriedly gave her a MIC and literally pushed her to move faster. Without any further delay the judges told Young-Na to directly start cutting off the introduction part.

"From the time i was born i was rejected

unlike other children who had a happy childhood

i never had one

Staying in an orphanage who didn't give a about you

To getting hit for eating peoples lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter