Chapter 4

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them stood there glaring at each other, ready to rip each others throat off, but before they could do anything YG interrupted.

"Looks like you too know each other"- he said,a bit confused sensing the tense atmosphere.

"Seung hyun ah this is the person, I want you to train her."

Seunghyun's facial expression became worse. He held his fist tight trying to clam himself and replied -- "I don't want to train that person, he isn't worth any of our time".

Waaww this guy opened his mouth only to insult me, there is no way i'll accept him as my trainer,Young-Na thought to my self.

YG knew something was up, "Why not?" he asked Seunghyun

Silence took over the room. At that moment  Young-Na thought she was invisible. They referred to her as third person, like she wasn't present in that room.

But a trainee who just joined butting in between their conversation didn't feel right to her.

YG who was sitting like a king in his comfy huge chair got up, Through the corner of her eye Young-Na saw TOP's face twitch, like he was getting ready for something huge to happen.

Looks like it was decision time.

YG walked over right in front of TOP and said -- "There are many times I have let you off things you didn't want to do, but that doesn't mean that I'll let you off every time. You are going to train this person no matter what."

YG turned towards Young-Na, "If he makes things hard on you please feel free to tell me."

Without even waiting for anyone of us to reply he continued - "You both may leave now, Young na you will start your training from tomorrow and Seunghyun please give Young na a tour of the building now."  he said ,turning his back to us and going back to his comfortable chair.

Somehow it seemed like YG  was plotting some plan in the back of his head.

TOP bowed and left the room, Young-Na did the same and followed him out.

As soon as they reached a certain distant from were Seunghyun knew YG couldn't hear us yell, he spoke --"Don't ever show your face in front of me! You can do whatever you want however you want, just don't show your face to me. I don't even wanna know how you passed that audition."

He walked a ahead few steps, stopped and turned to face Young-Na again,"Oh and If you want to say this to YG like a cry baby I don't mind, cause that's the only thing I expect from you."

 He turned and walked away.

Young-Na st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter