Chapter 22

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun hardly slept that night. He asked all the members whether they had any updates on Young-na only to greeted with the same painful reply- 'NO'.He was losing his mind, he knew that young-na had a tendency to wander off when ever she was bored or sad, cause that is how she met him in the underground tunnel. The only way to find out her location was through Papa YG.

"Hyung?"

"Au Seunghyun-ah ?"

"Hyung is Young-Na coming for her training?"

"............." -there was a brief slience until YG replied -"She didn't tell you ?"

"Tell me what?" - Top's voice sounding very urgent.

The members where in the same room as him and as soon as they heard  their hyung's urgent voice, they knew there was trouble.

"She.....She told she is going out of town."

"What!" - Seunghyun screamt.

"Seunghyun-ah did you talk to her after you guys left for your world tour?"

Seunghyun was shocked to hear thoes words. He used to make sure to talk to her no matter how busy he was. There was no way he would miss her calls.

"I called her everyday hyung."

"Then you must know she was depressed ?"

Seunghyun felt his legs giving up on him and sat on the bed with utter shock. The members surround him.

"That..... it... can't be?" - It was hard for him to talk now.

"The whole of YG knows that she is depressed, So when she asked me for some days off I couldn't help but say yes. I know she is close to you guys so maybe you people not being here must have taken a toll on her. Even thoguh she might seem cold and strong but on the inside she is like a little child who constanly needs love."

"She didn't even cry when I left, She was perfectly fine and now you are telling me she is depressed? I'm coming back to Korea hyung." - Seunghyun blurted out in anger. All this didn't make sense to him.

"Choi Seunghyun! Don't be ridiculous! Even if you come back to Korea there is no way you can find her. She didn't tell anyone where she is going. Give her some time and trust her, she will be back."

"I don't care, I'm going to find her no matter what!

"Seunghyun she needs some time alone, She promised me she will be back so leave her alone for now."

"Hyung I need to see her." - Seunghyun was now pleading.

YG didn't reply.

"Hyung?" - Seunghyun was on the verge of tears.

"Fine. You can come back to korea but only after finshing your concert in Australia."

"But thats after 8 days."

" I don't care." ---- "Keep working hard."- YG ended the phone call.

"Hyung!?"

Seunghyun threw his phone on the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members let Seunghyun clam down before showering him with questions.

"Hyung what happened ?" - Daesung asked.

"Hyung tell us maybe we can help you." - Taeyang pleaded.

"She is gone." Seunghyun told in a very low tone.

"What!?" - Seungri asked in shock.

"Apparently she was depressed since the day we left and then decided to go AWOL. No one knows when she is coming or where she is." - Tears formed on the brim of his eyes.

No one knew how to respond to this news nor did they know how to console Seunghyun on this matter. All they did was hug him maybe that could make him feel better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed by, Seunghyun asked almost all of his contacts who knew about Young-Na about her where abouts. But no one knew. It was as if she never existed in this world. Living everyday became horrible, putting up a fake smile to please millions of people, pretending everythings alright when nothing was going your way. 

All Seunghyun wanted was to go home. Go home hug Young-Na and tell her how much he actually loved her.

As soon as their concert in Australia got over Seunghyun took the first flight back to Korea. He didn't want the members worried specially Taeyang since Hyo-Rin was with him in Australia. So he just texted the members that he was taking the first flight home and that the members didn't need to come with him.

The first thing he did after landing was call YG asking him about her updates and then rush to YG entertainment. 

"Hyung! Did she come back?" - TOP barged into YG's room.

Taken aback due to the sudden intrussion YG calmed himself down and replied - "No, she wasn't back half an hour ago nor is she back now."

Seunghyun didn't know where to search her. She didn't know anyother place in Seoul other than YG ,his house and her grandma's place.

Her grandma's place!

"Yah ! Seunghyun where are you going!?" - YG yelled as Seunghyun rushed out of his room.

He drove as fast as he could to her grandma's place. Banged the door again and again only to be greeted with unfamiliar faces.

"Ummmm is Young-Na here?"

"Omo ! It's big bang 's TOP!" - the female tenant scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter