Chapter 6

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP froze there,not knowing what to do,it was like his heart skipped a beat, the person whom he thought was a guy all this while turned out to be a girl.

Her golden skin, tanned from the sun,her figure was just perfect !

For the first time he actually noticed her features, her hazel eyes, her bunny teeth which were well hidden and her flawless skin.

He couldn't believe that all this while he failed notice that she was a girl.Gulit crept on him as realized the the way he treated Young-Na. 

Just thinking about the insults he gave her made his knees tremble. He wasn't that kind of a person, but there was something about this kid which made him react that way, and he now knew what it was.

She looked so familiar to him.

 His thoughts got wrapped up in another direction. That girl had lied to him.

"She could have told me she was a girl, things wouldn't have come up to this point if she had just opened to give me an explanation rather than insults" - he thought to himself.

Well aware of the stubborn nature he had, there was no way he was going to apologize to Young-Na until she spoke up.

 

As he made his way down to the members, he could see their confused faces except one face which had a rather happy expression.

Aish this kid!

"Seungri! You knew it didn't you, why didn't you tell us anything!"

"You weren't interested hyung!, I called you so many times to train her but you were busy in your own world, so i didn't think it was necessary for you to know it! "-- Seunghyun could see seungri smirk, knowing there wasn't any way he could win this argument.

There was no point in further asking questions to Seungri, that brat knew how to get out of trouble.

Seunghyun turned towards the other members. 

"We didn't know hyung! Even we thought she was guy!" - all the 3 answered together, suddenly shifting their gaze behind Seunghyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After putting on her clothes and drying her hair in a hurry,Young-Na went down only to find all the four gasp at her except senguri.It was as if they had seen a dead man walk.

It was Young-Na's time to explain herself ,Specially to that ert TOP who was glaring at her as if she was the one who had seen him ! 

Before Young-Na could open Seungri interfered, " I was the one who suggested all this, plus its not like i lied to you guys, you guys didn't even notice she was a girl! Imagine how bad she might have left!"

Seungri was trying to get sympathy votes, and it was working, GD,Youngbae and Daesung had their heads drop feeling apologetic towards Young-Na, expect TOP who was in his own world.

"I'm Sorry, I should have told you guys about this earlier itself --" before Young-Na could end her sentence Seungri interrupted me again --"Yah! if you would have told them that do you think we would be have so much fun now!?"

"Oppa, This looks like fun to you!?" - Young-Na asked him in bewilderment.

Before they could arg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter