Chapter 45

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"BREAKING NEWS- YG ENTERTAINMENT ARTIST HYUNA MEETS WITH AN ACCIDENT."

 

YG Entertainment artist HyuNa was involved in a car accident couple of hours ago [Korea time : 8.20pm ]. She was driving back to her dorm after her training when this happened. According to witnesses, the car was crossing through a 4 way inter section when one SUV raced through a red light and collided with the van, causing the manager to get out of the car bleeding with minor injuries to check on HyuNA who was still in the car. The exact conditions are not known at this moment. HyuNa is said to be currently hospitalized in Kang Nam Hospital.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -  - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - 

 

Jiyong shoves the phone in Daesung's hand and pulls Seunghyun with him hurriedly making their way towards the van. The remaining members also rushed towards the van. Once all of them were seated inside, Seungri shuts the door.

Seunghyun was in a state of shock, he went blank. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. Daesung on the other hand was trying to find updates on Young-Na's condition.

Taeyang and Seungri were contacting people who could tell them the exact situation.

Jiyong was trying his best to bring Seunghyun back to his senses.

Their manager suddenly opens the door.

"Hyung any news on HyuNa?" - Jiyong questions.

"No, I'm ordered to take you guys to YG right now."

"Take me to the hospital" - Seunghyun says in a very low voice.

"I can't do that Seunghyun-ah. We can't risk anything right now. Sajang-nim told me to get you guys directly to YG." - his manager explains.

"Take me to the ing hospital!" - Seunghyun now yells in anger making everyone go into panic mode.

"Hyung you aren't thinking straight right now. Let's go to YG now. At least there we can get to know the proper details about Young-Na." - Jiyong tries to explain but it makes Seunghyun more angry.

"We can know the proper details about my girlfriend by going to the hospital and not to YG." - Seunghyun explodes.

 There is a moment of silence in the van and suddenly Seunghyun starts to sob.

"Please take me to the hospital, I have to see her. Please." - Seunghyun pleads.

"Hyung Young-Na is our family too, we also are as worried for her as you are. But imagine the stress we will be putting on her later on if we reach there. The media is gonna make a huge issue and if by any chance the dating news of you both leaks out, then we will be ending her carrier before it even starts. For now Hyung let's go to YG. Maybe after meeting YG, he might let us see her." - Jiyong say hugging Seunghyun, tears b his eyes.

Taeyang sends an acknowledgment nod to their manager to start the car.

 

UPDATES ON HYUNA'S ACCIDENT

The van was hit with a huge impact and is in horrible condition. The van was crossing the 4 way inter section when a SUV came from the left intersection and hit the co-passenger side of the van. HyuNa was reportedly sitting behind the co-passenger seat and was directly affected by the impact leaving her unconscious. She was see taken into the ambulance on a stretcher with few cuts on her faces.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

 

 

Daesung reads the update on Young-Na's accident. 

As soon as he is done with the update, Jiyong dials YG's number but he doesn't pick the call up.

He tries calling So-Eul but even her phone is switched off.

There is no one who could give them the proper details on HyuNa's condition.

Frustration can be seen in each and every member's face.

Seunghyun's phone starts to ring.

"Hello, Seunghyun-ah don't worry. I'm at the hospital. I'll make sure nothing happens to her." - Yoon-Hye says.

Yoon-Hye's phone call was like a light of hope for them.

"Noona ! How is she?" - Seunghyun quickly responds.

"She should be out from the CT scan in a few minutes. All of us are waiting for the results of the CT scan here."

"Please tell me there is nothing serious Noona, please." - Seunghyun pleads.

"We can only pray for that Seunghyun-ah. There is nothing else we can do." 

"Noona I want to meet her. Please let me meet her." Seunghyun begs his sister.

"No, there is already a big chaos here. There are reporters and fans all over the place. Plus even YG came here few minutes back. He will be returning to the company soon. He will brief you on the situat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter