Chapter 19

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt warm hands of my forehead.

"Oppa is leaving for his schedule now, take care."

TOP kissed my forehead and left. I drifted back to sleep, I don't think I even opened my eyes to look at him.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up by 10.00 AM, still in pain which was worse than yesterday. I sat upright on the bed resting my back on the pillows against the head rest. Reaching over to the cell phone placed on the bed side table I saw a Sticky note on my phone.

Don't forget about our date at 11 PM.

oh that's right I had a date today! My brain started going through all the things i needed to look my best for Seunghyun, after all he was a top star and I too needed to be classy to match him, But I had nothing.

Since most of my time used to go practicing, I hardly found it necessary to have anything other than my dance routine loose fitted cloths. My wardrobe was filled with an all black collection. No one had ever seen me wear anything but black.

I needed to go shopping, I needed to get my hair done.

I had ton's of things to take care off, but before that I had to go to the hospital for my back treatment which would go on for a month.

By the time I was done with my treatment it was 4. I rushed out of the hospital into a Taxi to take me to the nearest mall for shopping.

I stood grounded at the shopping store, There were so many beautiful dresses, one pieces, mini's, jeans, crop tops........ and the list continued. I didn't know what exactly to wear. I wasn't the girly girly to start with so dresses were already off the table.

Even though I wanted to shock Seunghyun with my appearance, I wanted to be comfortable with what I wore. My figure was something I was proud . Even though I lacked a bit on my bosoms it was alright since my height made it up for it. I was around 167 cm. Not too short to match TOP's height. 

I tried on different dress ,finally deciding on shorts and crop top. I spent half of my savings today. But it was worth it.

Next stop was Salon. I needed to get my hair fixed. My hair had grown till my shoulder in a span of 1 and a half month since Seunghyun first found out I was a girl. I rarely used to leave my hair untided. It usually used to be tied into a bun. But today it was time to show off the natural wavy hair I had.

It was 8.30PM by the time I was finished with all my shopping and hair salon appointment.

By 9.30 I reached home, I had one and a half hour before I met up with Seunghyun for my first date ever. The nervousness was killing me, I decided to listen to some music to help me out, but it all went in vain. Every 10 seconds I used to check my phone to see whether there was any update from TOP. 

10.15 there was message from Seunghyun.

"Young-Na there will be a car coming to pick you up at 10.45, Just get in the car. I'll tell the rest of the plan later."

I looked at my watch, It was 10.15, which means I only had Half an hour to get ready. Thankgod my hair was done, the  only thing I needed to do was put on my date cloths on and have a little makeup on.

I slid in my light blue denim high waist shorts which showed my long slim legs . I wore a white sleeveless crop top which could cover the bruise on my shoulder but just in case I summed it up with a sparkling sliver crop jacket so that there was no way anyone could make out the bruise.The crop top let me show off part of my well toned abs all thanks to the hard work I put in dancing and gym.

 My black hair semi curled perfectly making my features stand out. There was no way I could wear heels with my back conditions plus i was never used to Heels. I mean how embarrassing  would it be to fall flat on your face that too on your first date. So I wore  golden nike sneakers, Sneakers where super comfy for me, I could live my whole life only wearing sneakers.

I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter