Chapter 50

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang were on their way to the schedule after seeing off Young-Na when Seunghyun got a call.

"Seunghyun-ah?"

"Yes Sajang-nim"

"Where are you?"

"On the way to our shoot."

"Get back to the company this instant."

"Why what happened?"

"Don't ask anything just come back." - with no further orders Yang Hyun Suk cut the call.

Seunghyun looked up from the phone only to find curious and worried faces staring back at him waiting for an explanation.

"Sajang-nim told to go back to the Company."

"Why?" - Jiyong questioned.

"I don't know."

At that exact moment Seunghyun's phone buzzed, grabbing everyone's attention.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

It's Payback time.

A set of photos followed the message.

 

 

On the other hand Young-Na who was going through old pictures of Seunghyun solely out of boredom landed up at a particular picture:

 

"Waw he does take after his mother." - Young-Na thought and just then her cell phone buzzed.

 

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

 "The guy whom you love so much. Do you know he has deceived you till now? I pity you dear. "

The message was followed by a voice recording and few pictures.

 

 

Few minutes later the door to Young-Na's ward flung open.

"Young-Na we are in huge trouble!" - Seunghyun blurted out as he entered, panting heavily.

Young-Na didn't pay any heed to Seunghyun and just stared at her phone.

"Young-Na?" - Seunghyun took a step closer to her bed.

 

In a painfully slow motion Young-Na raised her head to look at Seunghyun. Her eyes portraying several emotions at once which made Seunghyun feel uneasy.

"TEMPO?" - Young-Na mumbled and Seunghyun hoped he heard it wrong.

Seunghyun stood rooted to the ground, his face just showed a blank expression.

"You are Tempo, aren't you?"

Seunghyun didn't reply and just looked at Young-Na whose eyes were now b with tears.

"Answer me god damn it!" - Young-Na yelled on top of her voice.

"Young-Na I..... I "

"Yes or No!"

"Yes" - Seunghyun's answer was hardly audible but Young-Na knew it already she just wanted to confirm it from him.

 

The room became silent as a grave yard. Young-Na stared out of the window while Seunghyun still stood at the same place not knowing how to tell Young-Na at their was another problem waiting at their doorstep.

Gathering all his courage Seunghyun walked towards Young-Na's bed and kept his hand on her shoulder but Young-Na didn't react instead she handed her phone over to him with the recording playing.

 

“Hyung,don’t you think you need to tell her the truth?” - Taeyang asked Seunghyun

“What’s the use? She doesn’t even remember me? I was the one who made her follow her dream and she forgets it. Until she doesn’t come to remember me, I’m not gonna tell her anything. Young Bae promise me you too won’t tell her anything.”

"But Hyung don't you think she needs to know it."

" No."

"Hyung!"

"Not now. Maybe sometime later."

 

Seunghyun stared at the phone in nihilism. There was no way anyone could have recorded it. If his memory severed him right, this conversation took place in a private room of a club.

"This.... How did you get this?"

"Does it even matter?' - Young-Na replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Young-Na! Tell me who sent you this!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter