Chapter 24

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Young-Na's dress)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young-Na looked like a princess in this dress. It went so well with her height and figure.Her hair tied into a messy bun highlighting her features. Seunghyun was awestruck by his girl, he didn't know what to reply.

"Oppa?" - Young-Na called out for him again.

"Auh?"

"Na eottae? (How do i look?)"

"Beautiful, like a princess. Sorry like my princess."- TOP couldn't stop smiling at her. 

Since they were at a party TOP restricted himself from Kissing Young-Na. The last thing he wanted right now was attention.

"She really is beautiful" - Seunghyun's stylist said making her way towards them.

"No, it's all cause of unni's hardwork" - Young-Na said.

She didn't realize how cute she was. No matter how many times people complimented her, she didn't believe them.

"Aish Unni didn't give you this face and body, so don't thank Unni" - Seunghyun's stylist joked earning laughter from the duo.

"Okay you people carry on. I'll go have some fun with my friends."- Seunghyun's stylist bid her farwell.

"Noona Thankyou"- Seunghyun yelled before she could disappear out of sight.

Before TOP  couldn't turn back to face Young-Na he saw a figure waving hand at him.

"Noona!" - TOP left Young-Na there and ran towards another female who was now stretching her arms wide to hug Seunghyun.

"Waw it's been so long." - the female yelled in excitement as TOP hugged.

Since TOP was so tall Young-Na couldn't see the female's face. Not that she was jealous, she just wanted to know who the female was. As soon as TOP pulled out from the hug, he grabbed the female's hand dragging her towards Young-Na.

"Park Bom" - Young-Na gasped as she saw her coming towards her.

"Auh wait aren't you the traniee ?" - Park Bom asked Young-Na in surprise.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Young-Na."- Young-Na bowed.

"Omoooooo she is so cute!"- Bom squealed hugging Young-na.

"Noona she is the one I told you about." - TOP whispered into her ears.

"Daebak! " - Bom couldn't control her emotions and started talking things which no one understood. Seunghyun just laughed at her reaction.

"Wait let me call Dara here." - Bom rushed to find Dara before anyone could say anything.

"Oppa?" - Young-Na's face showed how uncomfortable she felt. She had seen them in the company but didn't ever speak to them. She wasn't the type who could get comfortable with people at their first meet.

Seunghyun understood. He wrapped his arms around her -"It's alright, all of them are sweet and hyper excited people."

She just nodded.

"Looks like you will be having a long night ahead."- Seunghyun teased Young-Na.

"OMG! I could mistake her for some actress." - Dara yelled.

"I know right!" - Bom said in total agreement.

Young-Na was about to bow to introduce herself when Dara cut her out - "You don't have to introduce yourself. Bom already gave your intro to me!" - Dara chuckled.

Even Bom and Dara could notice how uncomfortable Young-Na felt. Bom gently hugged Young-na just like a mother hugging a scared child.

"We are your unni's from now on, so don't feel so burdened and speak comfortably with us and if Seunghyun irritates you tell me, I'll whack him properly." - Bom said looking into Young-Na's eyes.

"Unni." - Young-Na said softly.

"Yes that's right." - Dara said with a proud tone.

"Yah Seunghyun! Are you gonna stand in the same place all night? Go have some fun with her." - Bom yelled.

"Alright Alright we are going." - TOP pulled Young-Na with him.

As they were walking across the room all the eyes where set on Young-Na. Everyone wanting to know who the new face was and why was the new face roaming with TOP.

"Looks like it's you who people are interested in today." - TOP said nugging Young-Na as they stood at the other end watching Jiyong greet people.

"Wawwww who do we have here!? " - Teddy asked Seunghyun.

But before TOP could reply Teddy gasped- "Young-Na?" 

She just smilied.

"Where were you ? Do you know how worried everyone was?" - Teddy interrogated Young-Na.

"HYUNG!" - Seunghyun

"Fine. But you !" Teddy said pointing at Young-Na -" meet me tomorrow."

She just nodded as Teddy left them alone.

"It's ok kiddo." - Seunghyun held her hand.

"Young-Na!" - BI called out.

"Oh Han bin ! " - Young-Na turned towards BI her face lightened up.

Han Bin was the friend she needed right now.

"Waw You look amazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter