Chapter 39

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung are you blushing ?" - Jiyong teased Seunghyun who couldn't hide the excitement on his face as HyuNa was about to end her song.

"What do you think?" - Seunghyun shot back with a broad smile when the song ended.

"Wow and here I thought you guys were still having a cold war."

"Oh yeah that. I need a help."

"Help? why ? what happened? " - Jiyong gave a puzzled look.

"I'll tell it to you on the way, Let's get out of here first." - Seunghyun said pulling the guys out of the hall.

 

 

The room fills with applause and exclamations when she completes the song. She frantically searched the room for Seunghyun when the lights switched on but he was no where to be found. 

As soon as Young-Na stepped down from the stage, the dinner started getting served and soon everyone was busy in their own little world.

Young-Na was pulled into a group of senior artist followed by many other people, there were small talks going on everywhere with she being the center of it.

It was after 20 minutes that she got herself out of the hall. 

 She walked aimlessly in the corridors hoping to find Seunghyun.

 

"Yah HyuNa!" - Seungri yelled.

Young-Na turned behind to find her 4 trainers standing at a distance.

"Oppa!" - Young-Na strode towards them.

"Oppa, Seunghyun oppa came here right ? I wasn't hallucinating right?" - it sounded more like a plead than a question.

"Are you asking us or telling us?" - Taeyang decided to tease the little girl.

All the 4 guys were trying their best to maintain straight faces.

"Oppa I'm not in a mood to joke right now, He came here didn't he? Please tell me he is here." - As soon as Young-Na completed her sentence Seunghyun back hugged her.

She gasped when she found herself in the familiar embrace and rested the back of her head on his shoulder, having the most of the moment.

Young-Na slowly turned to face Seunghyun. Before she could say anything, Seunghyun shoved an oversized bouquet cosisting of peonies, roses, ranunculus and poppies onto her hand.

"I'm sorry for being an ." - Seunghyun said scratching the back of his head eyes fixed to the ground.

Young-Na was flustered with the out of the blue apology but quickly gained her poise and then apologized.

"Me too, I'm sorry for pulling things furthur"

HyuNa dawdled her arms around Seunghyun's neck, pulling him for a peck on his cheeks causing the rest of the members to whoop for the sweet patch up.

"If you both are done I guess we should have a serious talk about this." - Jiyong said with a steely expression.

Both of them knew what was coming. They were all set to listen people nag at them.

"Look Hyung, Young-Na, she is a kid but you aren't hyung. Both of you were being unreasonable here. Not only did you both suffer but made the people around you too suffer. Do you know how much worried So-Eul noona was watching you cry every night Young-Na? Hyung next time you sneak out to go spy on Young-Na please inform manager hyung at least." 

Seunghyun couldn't believe he was caught and Jiyong saw it.

"Yes hyung we know. We followed you one day when you left without telling us anything. I can't believe you waited half an hour outside the studio just to get a glimpse of Young-Na. Both of you guys missed each other so much but still were so stubborn to admit it and apologize. Next time please ,please don't do this again. It's tiring for all of us." - Jiyong said and the members nodded.

"Oppa Sorry." - HyuNa felt  guilty for causing so much trouble were as Seunghyun just had a grin on his face as if he had achieved something very valuable.

"If you guys are done giving them a pep talk, can I have Young-Na back inside ?" - So-Eul asked, startling the group.

"Come on in. All of you, before people start getting suspicious." - Big Bang's manager added.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter