Chapter 16

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why aren't you answering me! I asked you something!"- he was raging with anger.

i didn't know what to do.

Before he could turn more aggressive, the boys ran up to the room and held him back.

"Hyung! why are you shouting at her! It isn't her fault, we were the one who decided not to tell you."- Daesung yelled, his hands pulling TOP away from me.

Seunghyun jerked everyone off him, walked out of the room closing the door with all his might.

The members just told me to go back to sleep and that they would handel him. They gave me some painkillers knowing that there was no way i could stay awake after having them.They switched the light off and closed the door so that i couldn't listen what was gonna happen and left hurriedly

====================================== 

"Hyung! clam down!"- JiYong yelled at TOP.

"Why didn't you tell me about this!"- he shouted looking at Seungri and Daesung.

"Because it wasn't anything serious!"- Daesung couldn't take it anymore -" She just fell and got a slight bruise on her shoulder, she just needs to rest for a few days"

TOP just realized what a big mess he had created of this simple matter. He slowing started to clam down.

"We were so busy with our concert practice that we never got to go out, so i wanted you people to have fun. Since i already wasn't in the mood of partying i decided to bring YoungNa home and Seungri just followed me."-  Daesung tried explaining himself.

Seunghyun now started feeling guilty.

After few minutes of silence and the members settling down he said-" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you guys."

the members knew he meant it but they didn't know why he , who usually doesn't lose his temper lost it today.

"Hyung, we know your  history with Young Na." - GD told, looking directly at seunghyun whose head was hung low.

TOP's head flung up in shock as soon as Jiyong said.

"How--..... I mean for how long?"- He asked shifting his gaze to look at Taeyang.

"It's ok hyung, we aren't judging anyone here, we just wanted to let you know that we are there for you whenever you need us."-- JiYong continued trying to save Taeyang's .

TOP felt even more guilty. He should have shared everything with the members in the first place. He just buried his head in his hands. The members jumped on him and started hugging him, trying to make him feel better.

After 1 hour everything was back to normal but the only problem now left was Young Na,

What do we tell her?

=====================================

It was 11 AM when i woke up, my body feeling sore and my mind blank trying to recollect yesterday's events but nothing was clear then i remembered that i had to reach YG entertainment by 1 for practice.

I rushed to get ready, while brushing my teeth my shoulder kept hurting. i was late and didn't have time to check on it, I rushed down to get breakfast.

All the members where there having a serious conversation and as soon as they saw me everyone froze, it was as if i caught them do some illegal things.

"Oye, you are up every early"- Seunghyun teased me as usual and as usual i ignored him.

Since the breakfast was already served and kept at my seat i quietly went there and sat, all gazes still fixed on me.

"Is there something on my face? or did you suddenly realize I'm very beautiful." - i joked trying to make their gaze avert from me, my body still feeling sore.

"Are you okay?"- Daesung asked getting me a glass of water.

i was confused at the special treatment. "I'm okay, but are you people alright?" 

"How's your shoulder?"- Seungri asked.

"Oh how do you know it's hurt. I don't know seems like i hit something hard."

All were shocked at my reply."Wae ?" -I asked them now completely confused.

"You don't remember what happened yesterday!?"- Seungri asked, his voice a bit excited.

"No, why did someone hit me?"- i joked.

Again I received only cold stares.

"What's the last thing you remember?"- Taeyang asked.

"Ummm, partying in a club?.... after that nothing else".

"oh."- everyone replied at the same time.

"Is there something i need to know?"-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter