Chapter 52

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days Later:

 

"I did as you asked. Young-Na's career as a singer is over. She is out of YG." 

"Good job Sajang-nim. But I'm still not pleased with it. The way you sent me out of YG was very shame full soI guess  I should also get to seek my part of revenge against you."

"Wasn't sending Young-Na off your part of revenge ?! What the hell are you planning to do!? You promised to leave me alone once I kick Young-Na out."

"Hmmmmm I did but I changed my mind. I'm busy now. Call me once you see the news." - Soo Hee hung up.

 

3 hours later the whole nation was buzzing

 

YANG HYUN SUK ACCUSED OF

INVOLVEMENT IN PRESIDENT PARK'S SCANDAL

 

"Sajang-nim did you see the news!" - the head of PR team for YG called.

"I'm watching it right now. I can't believe how absurd it is! How long is it going to take it down?"

"We are working on it. Once all the document are ready we will release it to the press."

"Good do it as soon as you can."

 

"How many more childish tricks are you going to play?" - YG huffed, completely agitated at Soo Hee.

"We stand equal now" - Soo Hee said closing the door behind her.

"What do you plan do to now? You have had your revenge with Seunghyun,Young-Na and me."

"Who told I had my revenge with Seunghyun. I haven't even started plotting anything against him. If you think I'm going to leave your side soon, you are so mistaken."

"Aren't you tried? How many more lives are you gonna spoil before you get satisfied."

"Well that's up to me. I'll stop when I have to." - Soo Hee smirked and kept a brown envelope on the table before walking off.

Opening the envelope, YG saw a letter and few pictures attached to it.

 

'I'm thinking of tipping dispatch about these shares which you got by some 'extra-ordinary' means. How long do you think I'm going to keep my mouth shut. If you agree to the condition below, I might leave you guys free. Since this decision lies on you and Bom Unnie, I'm going to give you guys a week to decide about it. If you fail to do it by then... you can expect another rumor  news breaking out of YG.'

 

  JAPAN:

Seunghyun couldn't absorb what was going on. After a tiring day at shooting, Seunghyun reached his hotel room completely exhausted. After taking a quick shower he the TV only to find YG making the headlines.

"Soo Hee" - he mumbled under his breath.

He quickly dialed the room service and asked for a 'chateau cheval blanc' wine.

Within 5 minutes the room bell rang and Seunghyun quickly pulled the bell boy inside his room and shut the door.

"How was your day?" - Seunghyun asked the boy.

"Hyung! Just say you want to use my phone, don't drag me here all the time. I have alot of work to be done." - the younger boy tiffed.

"Sorry but it's really important today." - Seunghyun replied dialing a number on the phone.

 

"Hello?"

"Hyung~" - the mankae chirped, happy to listen to his hyung's voice.

"Seungri I don't have much time, just tell me what time you are coming here and did you get what I asked you?"

"Yes hyung. I'll try reaching to your hotel in a few hours."

"No one knows about this right? Not even your manager in Japan?"

"Yes hyung. No one knows. All the members are on high alert. We have actually started to guess who the real culprit might be. Just a small confirmation will be needed."

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you."

 

 

"How could you do this to me! I trusted you sajang-nim. You told me no matter what happened you would never abandon me but you just threw me out of YG!" - Young Na yelled on top of her voice making sure everyone on the floor heard it.

"Young-Na let me try to explain" - YG tried to control the situation.

"Explain! Pttf. What the hell is this!" - Young-Na rolled her eyes and shoved the paper which contained termination of her contract on YG's face.

"Look I need to save the company. You are well aware of how bad the company's situation is right now. And weren't you the one who told you were ready to give up everything for the company !?"

"I told it and you took the decision on your hands without even discussing anything with me! Never would I have imagined that you would kick me out for that ."

"Well now we can't help it! So I'm sorry but you have no more reason to visit YG Entertainment anymore. Thank-you for your hard work. You may please leave." - YG replied by personally going and opening the door for Young-Na to leave.

The assistant outside was shocked and so were the people in the floor.

Young Na stomped her way out of the office only to find Jiyong in the elevator.

"Young Na" - Jiyong called her name softly, well aware of the situation that was going on.

"It's all over." - Young-Na replied resting her head against Jiyong's shoulder as the elevator door closed behind her back.

"Young Na listen to me. Everything will be fine. I'll make sure nothing happens to anyone."

But Young-Na didn't reply anything. When the elevator reached the ground floor. Young Na got out of the elevator gave him a 90 degree bow.

"Thank you for everything oppa. But it's time to say goodbye."

With that sentence Young-Na walked out of the company which had become her home for years.

 

 

3 days later:

PARK BOM OF 2NE1 NO LONGER A PART OF YG ENTERTAINMENT -2NE1 DISBANDS.

 

HyuNa RUMORED TO HAVE AN EARLY CONTRACT TERM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter