Chapter 35

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she stepped inside the house BAM !

Young-Na falls down on the floor due to the sudden noise .

Confetti flew everywhere and people yelled  "surprise!"

Seunghyun stands in the Centre of the crowded room with a cake in his hand.

 

The moment Seunghyun sees Young-Na fall, he shoves the cake to Daesung before rushing towards Young-Na who was staring at each and every person present in the room, as if it was her first time meeting them when in reality all of them were her friends including back up dancers, make-up artist basically all the youngsters who helped her prepare for the album.

"Yah! You alright?" - Seunghyun squats down towards Young-Na.

But before Young-Na could reply to his question, Seungri started laughing "Looks like we did surprise her, look at her face"  causing the people present there to also break down laughing.

Young-Na's face flushed red in embarrassment not because Seungri and the rest of the people were laughing at her but  because the concerned look her boyfriend had a couple of seconds ago had turned into a grin. Anyone could say that Seunghyun was trying his best to control his laugh.

Seunghyun got up and held his hand forward to help Young-Na off the floor. As soon as Young-Na was up on her feet, Seunghyun quickly backed away from her and within seconds there was cake all over her face.

Jiyong and Taeyang attacked Young-Na with another cake from behind, not even leaving a single spot on her face untouched.

"Oppa!" - Young-Na stomped her feet in anger, causing the crowd to erupt in laughter again.

"Sorry, but Sajang-nim told us to do this since you messed up your first stage by dancing to Ringa Ringa." - Jiyong chuckled, giving his famous gummy smile.

"I went blank, It was hardly for 10 seconds." - Young-Na protested.

"Yeah well thanks to that your popularity has increased alot." - Daesung commented.

"huh?"

"Never mind you will get to know about it later."

"Come-on Young-Na, let's celebrate!" - People called out from the room.

 

The cake Seunghyun bought was enormous, it was made out of Belgium Chocolate and had a tiny figure of Young-Na catching a bouquet, with a banner on top of the figure ,captioned 'congratulations kid, you made it !' and  candles placed all around the cake.

The cake was placed on a huge table accompanied with drinks. Young-Na took her time to wash up and made her way into the crowd which was eagerly waiting for her.

"Let's get started shall we" - Taeyang nudged her as she stood in front of the cake, taking in every single detail of it.

All of this was quite overwhelming, after a very long and hard day filled with anxiousness and nervousness not sure whether people liked her music, it was good to know that she had so many people behind her who were genuinely happy for her.

As she cut the cake, people started singing the congratulatory song for her and she tried her best to pull back her tears.

The first one to feed her the cake was obviously Seunghyun, followed by Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and  the rest of the crowd.

The room was filled with gifts for Young-Na, BI had bought her a cute hoodie which had 'Far From Your Reach' printed in bold at the front.

 

It was around 2 AM when the dorm felt almost empty with only Big Bang left. All of them sat down in a circle , with Seunghyun luring his hand around Young-Na's waist so that she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"So how was your first performance?" - Seungri asked making Young-Na go stir up in excitement.

"OMG I can't tell you how it was! Do you know how many groups I met today!" - Young-Na squealed making everyone laugh.

She went on and on about how many groups she met, how they looked so different in real life. How nervous she was before going on stage, How angry she was when none of them called her to wish her luck. How heart wrecking it felt to wait for her performance. The happiness she felt after her first stage ended. How weird she felt wearing make-up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter