Chapter 5

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young-Na could sense trouble, She knew seungri had this master mind plan in his head She just didn't know what it was.

"Please don't say anyone you are girl,unless they find out on their own". - Seungri pleaded

"Why!?"

"I haven't had fun in a long time. And I'm thinking this prank will be awesome if we can pull it off. Let them think you are guy and then suddenly one day we say that you are a girl! The look on their faces will be epic!"  - He yelped in excitment and then started laughing imagining all this in his head.

 

Uuufff the typical Seungri, Troublemaker!

After talking for a while and getting to know each other the duo turned towards business.

Seungri was 4 years elder to Young-Na and insisted that she called him Oppa and not Seungri-shi or Sansang-nim. She was a little taken aback since she didn't really make friends so easily and calling someone she just met oppa was too much, but she tried.

Since it was the first day 'Seungri oppa' went easy on her, but he was really serious when it came down to business.

It was already 9 PM by the time Young-Na got out of YG and at 9.30 she got a huge shock!

All her things where outside the apartment, She opened the house to find everything empty, not even a single chair in there. She immediately called the land lord.

"How can you do this to me without even giving a prior notice to me!",Young-Na yelled

"Well life is unfair, who knows it better than an orphan", the land lord replied in a mocking tone.

"I'm going to report this to police" - Young-Na screamt in frustration.

"Oh my god!, I'm so scared, someone help me!" 

His tone was so irritating that Young-Na wanted to go right to his home and throw a shoe at his face to shut his mouth.

But she knew nothing would help her since he had enough money to make any evidence against him disappear.

There was no place were Young-Na could go, but as she was so tired that she decided to stay in that empty apartment for the night, spreading some newspapers and sleeping on it.

Next morning with a suitcase in her hand she went into YG and hid it somewhere so that no one could find it, Since YG was open all the time Young-Na decided to stay there until she could find a place for her self.After making sure her suitcase was well hidden she went into training.

Just when she was about to enter the training room her phone buzzed, 

Hi This is Senugri oppa,

Oppa is a little busy so will not be able to make till late evening, You will have to practice on your own today since TOP Hyung's anger is still not subsided.

kekekkeke Fighting!

Young-Na felt a bit disappointed since she was on her own today, and didn't even know people around here, She felt like an alien there, and the only place she knew properly was her training room.

Young-Na settled herself in the room and replied back "okay oppa, Fighting!"

She practiced dancing and rapping from 8 AM till 2 PM continuously, and then decided to have a lunch break. She went up to the canteen

Waaw the aroma of so many different kinds of food found their way to Young-Na. She was so hungry that she dumped her plate with all the kinds of food their, this was a feast for her since buying all this outside would mean spending all her savings.

As she was eating, her eyes wandered around the room.

Young-Na was so busy hogging her food that she failed to notice  2NE1 and Big bang's GD, Daesung there.

Her existence didn't mean anything to anyone so she was almost invisible for them. From far it did look like all of them had Attitude, but knowing seungri a bit, you knew that they would be as sweet as seungri if approached.

Her phone buzzed again, it was from her classmate. She needed to go and collect some documents as she would be giving her SAT's in a few months.

By 3 PM she was off to school, Young-Na wrapped up all the work that needed to be done there and by the time she reached back to her training room it was already 7.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter