Chapter 37

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As their van pulled up in front of YG, they could see several other YG artist making their way into the building.

"Hyung what's going on?" - Seungri asked his manager.

"I don't know Yang Suk hyung just told me to get you guys here with Young-Na"- his manager replied.

"Let's see what's going on" - Jiyong said leading the pack inside the building.

 

"Looks like it's concert time." - Daesung spoke as they entered the meeting hall.

"Yeah, the same atmosphere as ever." - Taeyang said taking his seat.

Though most of the artist in the hall knew why they were called, there was one clueless soul present in  there - Young-Na.

Unable to grasp what was going on and why everyone was called, Young-Na blindly followed Seunghyun into the room taking a seat beside him. 

"Oppa what's going on here?" - Young-Na asked with a completely blank expression, her sleep was long gone.

Seunghyun couldn't help but smile that the lost kid's expression but before he could say anything all the people present there were handed a brochure titled -"YG Family Concert"

"Ahhhhh It's the family concert" - Young-Na sighed now realizing what the meeting was all about.

"Yes Young-Na, family concert" - Jiyong who sat on the other side of Young-Na giggled, he had his ear glued to Young-Na and Seunghyun's conversation.

"Wait 'It's the family concert!" - Young-Na gasped at the sudden realization - "That means I get to perform with Seunghyun Oppa!" - she yelled and broke down in laughter.

For a second both Seunghyun and Jiyong thought Young-Na was a lunatic, her extreme mood swings were really hard to predict.

"You find It very funny that you get to perform with me?" - Seunghyun asked, confused at his girlfriend's reaction.

Jiyong was silent.

"No Oppa! I get to perform with you! I get to live my dream!" - she yelped.

Seunghyun's confused look turned into a sweet smile at the girl's innocence.

"Waw people dream of buying a huge house or having expensive cars but your dream is to perform on stage with a label-mate?" - Jiyong let out a chuckle in disbelief before continuing - "You are really unpredictable." now causing Seunghyun to titter.

Before Young-Na could reply , YG  who stood at the podium started the introduction for the meeting.

"As all of you know many of our artist are going to have come backs in 2 months or so. Keeping that in account we have planned to have the YG Family concert next month which will be held only in Seoul for 3 days. We have Mr Lee here who will brief us more on the events."

 

"Damn how much more packed can our schedules get!" - Jiyong mumbled in frustration but didn't continue as Seunghyun nudged him making him register about the peppy kid sitting next to him who was lost in her own world of fantasies not in a state of mind to listen to anyone.

 

 

When the briefing was over and everyone was given their revised schedules, half of the people leaving the room were elevated at the news where as half of them not so pleased and apparently Big Bang was the most unpleased one though they couldn't show it. They already were having an extreme packed schedule and thanks to the continuous pleas of Jiyong to YG they had managed to a week off in celebration of Young-Na's debut but now with the YG family concert added to the list there was no vacation written in their schedule for the up coming 4 months.

"Wooooooooowwwww It's gonna be daebak right!?" - Young-Na whooped in excitement unaware of the dull souls surrounding her.

"Kiddo tone it down a bit, you don't wanna make Jiyong angry." - Seunghyun whispered into Young-Na's ear so that Jiyong couldn't listen.

As she was an absent minded kid, she didn't really pay a heed to anything that was going on and in an annoyed tone replied Seunghyun - " ahh Wae?" causing him to cover with his hand and pulling her away from the group before she could blurt out anything that could ignite the anger of the group.

Agitated she freed herself from his grip when they were away from people's eyes.

"Why are you acting like this? Aren't you happy we get to perform?" - Young-Na spat making Seunghyun perturbed by her capricious behaviour.

"Yah, no one ever said that." - Seunghyun replied in an instant.

"Then why are you guys annoyed at the concert thing, making me shut my mouth all the time from the past hour. First Jiyong then Seungri then Taeyang and now my boyfriend."

"Because of our freaking schedule, we hardly get time to rest." - Seunghyun said getting impatient but still trying his best to maintain his composure.

"Oh, shouldn't you be used to it by now ?" -Young-Na smirked in annoyance before adding on - "Plus it's hardly for three days, it's not like you will have to travel to different cities or countries for it!"

Seunghyun couldn't keep up with it anymore and shot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter