Chapter 26

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young-na couldn't control her excitement and like a a little kid she caught Seunghyun's arm and started jumping. Yang hyun-Suk couldn't help but laugh at the young girl's reaction but quickly clammed himself.

He cleared his throat to get the attention back to the topic. As soon as Young-Na heard him clear his throat she came back to her senses but it was too late, she had already embarrassed herself in a royal way. Seunghyun chuckled seeing Young-Na's expression change in a blink of an eye from happy to horrified.

"I originally wanted you and TOP to do a new single until i came through this." - YG handed Young-na a tablet. 

She nervously hit the play button. As soon as the video started to play both she and Seunghyun where taken back in surprise.

"Just because you don't tell me where you go doesn't mean I don't come to know about it. I have contacts all over the place." - YG smirked, "-- apparently people loved your performance there and one of my friends sent this clip to me, I too was shocked seeing you perform with a totally different style."

The video was of Young-Na performing in the Underground tunnel recently.

"So i decided to let you both remake this song in your own way."

This was Young-Na's favourite song of all time and having a chance to remake it would be daebak. 

Seunghyun was just happy to be doing a song with his girl, it didn't matter whether it was a remake or an original as long as it was her singing by his side.

"Are you guys fine with it?" - YG asked.

"Absolutely." - Young-Na answered before YG could even complete the question.

"Seunghyun?" - both YG and Young-na's eyes were now fixed at him.

"I'm ok with anything." - TOP said smiling like an idiot.

"Alright then you people can leave now and TOP you do know that you have a flight tonight for your concert dayafter right?"

TOP nodded in acknowledgement and both of them left YG's cabin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Young-Na left the cabin she was engulfed in a huge embrace by the members congratulating her for the collaboration project.

"So our little kid is gonna debut soon huh?" - Jiyong said messing Young-Na's head.

"Our little kid?" - TOP gave him a amused look.

"Yes she is Big Bang's little kid." - Jiyong shot back a proud look.

"No she is my girlfriend! Not a little kid!" - TOP whinned.

Young-Na along with the members laughed at the cute argument the two eldest hyungs were having.

"Okay this calls for an celebration!" - Seungri yelled.

"Waw even a tiny reason is enoguh for Seungri oppa to start a party." - Young-Na .

"As your mentor, Oppa will make sure to teach you this also." - Seungri winked at Young-Na with a grin on his face and determined glint in his eyes. Before this conversation could further continue Seungri was been pulled away from the group by his ears. Seunghyun couldn't stand the maknae's comments anymore.

"Hyung! Now what did I do!" - Seungri whined.

"We have enough trouble keeping you out of trouble, I can't handle another one following your footsteps." - Jiyong said joining Seunghyun grabbing the other ear of Maknae.

"Hyung come on I'm not the trouble maker!"

"Go to the dorm and get ready we have a flight to catch in 2 hours." - Seunghyun gave a stern reply.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh okay okay no partying!" 

Seunghyun left his grip around Mankae's ear and pressed the elevator button with the rest of the Gang following him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before leaving home to go to the airport to continue the rest of his World tour, Seunghyun pulled Young-Na into his arns.

Looking directly into her eyes he asked her "Can you promise me that this time you won't run away and talk to me about what is bothering you?"

Young-Na gave a faint smile and placed a soft kiss in his lips.

"I promise." 

Seunghyun rammed his lips against hers. Both of them satisfying their hunger for each other since they wouldn't be meeting for the next 2 weeks. There wasn't any fight for dominance since Young-Na let Seunghyun take the lead. Still kissing each other Seunghyun gently pushed Young-Na into the couch. The makeout session grew more hotter but  Seunghyun pulled off after sometime assuming Young-Na wasn't ready for second base. 

Young-Na didn't flinch when Seunghyun pulled back. She was good at hiding her true intentions.

"Looks like I need to leave now." - Seunghyun said looking at his cell phone vibrate. His eyes couldn't hide the sadness in them.

But both of them had to be strong for each other. So Young-Na decided to cheer Seunghyun up.

"Take care Oppa! Fighting!" - Young-Na gave him a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter