Chapter 34

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking for a while, YG called Seunghyun to the side.

"Seunghyun-ah there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Ne hyung, what is it?"

"Ummm I guess it's time Young-na moves out from your house."

Seunghyun was silent for a while, a faint smile appearing on his face.

"I know" - he replied.

YG was taken aback for a moment, he thought he needed to convince the two of them about the consequences of living in together but the situation was completely different.

"Young-Na and I already had this talk and everything's sorted out."

 

 

FLASHBACK:

FEW DAYS BACK

Young-Na rested her head on Seunghyun's lap trying to take a nap while Seunghyun was gently caressing her face.

But something felt off.

Young-na glanced at Seunghyun who was immersed in deep thoughts, hands still caressing her face.

"Oppa?" - Young-Na called out.

No response from Seunghyun.

"Oppa? " - Young-Na called him out again, now sitting straight on the couch gaining Seunghyun's attention.

"What happened? I thought you were tired and wanted to sleep?" - Seunghyun asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not able to." ----------" Did something happen today?" 

"Nothing special, why?" 

"You seem lost today."

"Hahha How can I be lost when you are next to me " - Seunghyun said, a cheeky grin appearing on his face.

"Oppa!" - Young-Na irked.

"It's nothing Kiddo." - Seunghyun playfully patted her head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, now go back to sleep. You know you have only 45 minutes of peace left cause after that Jiyong is gonna come to mentor you and we all know how much harpy he can be."

"Alright alright".

Few minutes passed by and an awkward silence filled the room.

Young-Na was still unable to fall asleep so she just laid there with her eyes closed.

"You know we won't be able to stay together in the same house once you debut." - Seunghyun broke the silence.

Young-Na slowly opened her eyes .

Seunghyun made no eye contact with her. His gaze fixed ahead at the door.

"I don't think Hyung will let us stay together once you debut."

Young-Na shifted herself, now lying sideways facing the same door Seunghyun was looking at.

"I know."

Silence filled the room again. Both of them staring at the same door.

"I don't blame sanjag-nim, he is doing that for us. I won't be able to imagine the backlash we get once this would get out in the media." - Young-Na sighed at the thought of it - " Few days back manger oppa saw few reporters outside your house and warned me about it, telling people were getting suspicious."

"So that's the reason you stopped coming home?" - Seunghyun shifted his gaze from the door to Young-Na

"You noticed it ?"

"How could I not?"

"So what happens if I have to move out?"

"Nothing great happens, I'll just come and live in the house next door to you." ---" Or~~ I'll pretend to live there but secretly sneak in to your dorm?" - Seunghyun joked trying to lighten the atmosphere. 

Young-Na blankly stared at him before bursting out laughing.

"Bingu" - she chuckled, earning a tap on her head causing her to chuckle more.

"Let's just worry about your debut for now, I'm sure we can manage through it" - Seunghyun said confidently.

"Yes." - Young-Na gave a firm nod.

Both of them had a hunch about this situation occuring, so they were mentally prepared for it. And since their schedule didn't match most of the time, they were hardly home, so it didn't make much of a difference.

FLASH BACK ENDS

 

 

"So when are you planning to shift her to her new dorm?" - Seunghyun asked YG.

"Since you guys already discussed about it, I would like to move her out as soon as possible. Say by tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, I don't want the poor child to get into a mess just after her debut."

Seunghyun just nodded.

"Does she know?"

"No, I'll be telling it to her later.I want her first stage performance to go without any glitches."

"That's there, she gets hyped up pretty easily."

"I'll tell her manager to shift her stuff to the dorm."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter