Chapter 42

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suddenly a scream was heard just outside the room, Jun was seen laughing, running away from Young-Na. Young-Na soon caught up to him and lifted him in air making everyone in the room gasp except The Choi Siblings.

The Choi siblings had a grin plastered on their faces, giving each other a high-five.

 

"When did this happen?" - Seungri asked Young-Na looking baffled at the sight in front of him just like the rest of the people in the room.

"This happened sometime back." - Young-Na still holding Jun in her arms, twirling him around.

"Waw, I should say I'm impressed." - Jiyong commented looking at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Seunghyun and Yoon-Hye on the other hand were just living the moment.

Seunghyun for the first saw a smile so sincere on Young-Na's face. It was just breath taking to see her standing there with Jun in her arms. He would do anything to see that smile plastered always on her face.

Yoon-Hye on the other hand was just happy watching the smile Young-Na bought on her brother's face. The couple sure was inexperienced at many aspects of life and would have to face a lot, but no one could deny the happiness they shared being with each other. There was something so special about the two that people couldn't help but love them.

Seunghyun had his dorky side to him which could be annoying at times but this guy was actually a very sensitive and serious person. Young-Na too had a indescribable side of embarrassing herself in front of people which made her seem like a funny, extrovert person  while in reality she was a shy and reserved person. The two were like Puzzle pieces, not knowing which end would fit where.

 

"Seunghyun I was wondering if I could call Young-Na to have dinner with us today? I mean if you are fine with it?" - Yoon-Hye asked Seunghyun, not able to hide the excitement in her face.

"Sure Noona, the only thing is we might give Young-Na a minor heart attack with this news." - Seunghyun giggled before making his way to Young-Na.

"Noona wants to talk to you about something." - Seunghyun said, taking Jun off her arms.

Young-Na quitely made her way towards Yoon-Hye how was standing at the other end of the room.

"You wanted to talk to me Unnie?"

"Ahh, Seunghyun didn't tell you? That brat, I'm not gonna leave him." - Yoon-Hye huffed looking at her brother who had a sneakish grin on his face.

"The thing is I wanted to invite you over for dinner today, You know, get to know you more. Plus you guys didn't tell me about your love story." - Yoon-Hye said fidgeting her cell phone.

Young-Na asusual froze there, before nodding her head slowly.

"So I'll take that as a yes. Now go get ready, We will be leaving soon. It's way past Juniee's bed time." - Yoon-Hye said tapping Young-Na's shoulder.

"Oppa, I'll get changed and come." - Young-Na said leaving the room in a hurry.

"You guys should also get changed, you don't plan to stay in those sweaty clothes forever right?" - Yoon-Hye said making the members aware of how much wet their shirts were due to the sweat.

 

 

 

The car ride to Yoon-Hye's house was a silent one. Yoon-Hye didn't wait up for Young-Na and Seunghyun and left early as Jun had started getting fussy and was about to cry.

Seunghyun and Young-Na left together. They decided to leave alone, as all the members were going with their family and the managers were pretty tired to go around them. Young-Na informed So-Eul and Song-Bae to leave to the dorm and rest as much as they could as Seunghyun would be dropping her off.

"Oppa?" 

"Au?"

"No, it's ok. Leave it." - Young-Na looking out of the passenger side window.

"What is it?" - Seunghyun quickly glanced at her.

"You will laugh at me if  ask it, so leave it." - Young-Na frowned.

"Now there's no way I'll let it slip away. Say what is it or else I'm gonna stop the car right here until you say me what's bothering you." - Seunghyun said giving a evil grin to Young-Na.

"Yoon-Hye unnie, She won't tell us to break up right? She doesn't hate me, does she?" - Young-Na said avoiding eye contact with Seunghyun.

As soon as the last word left Young-Na's mouth, Seunghyun couldn't control his laughter and burst out laughing making Young-Na mad.

"Oppa!"- Young-Na whined.

Seunghyun on the other hand couldn't stop laughing.

"That's it, I ain't talking to you. I should have kept my mouth shut itself!" - Young-Na mumbled shifting sideways in the seat so that only her back was visible to Seunghyun who couldn't do anything since he was driving.

Seunghyun guffawed at her until they reached his sister's apartment. He quickly closed his car door and went to open the car door for Young-Na but she was already out making her way into the apartment.

"You don't even know the apartment number!" - Seunghyun yelped, still trying his best to control his laugh.

"Don't worry about me, I can find it. At least the doors aren't gonna laugh at me if I get lost " - Young-Na shot back.

Seunghyun couldn't get enough of the situation, he just loved being on his girlfriend's nerves because the reactions she gave was just too cute to miss out on, but making his tired girlfriend search for the apartment was a big no!

"Yah! it's 2106" - Seunghyun shouted loud enough for anyone in the underground car park to hear it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter