Chapter 30

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night life of Seoul was something they loved a lot. Getting lost in alcohol and music. Letting go of all your worries and burdens.

Their intentions for today was pretty clear, party so hard that they forget about everything.

As soon as Big Bang entered the VIP section, Seungri made his way to the DJ. This was like his second home. While the members sat in the couch getting comfortable before showing off their moves, Seungri was already taking in charge of DJing.

15 minutes already passed by until GD got up from his seat and danced his way to Seungri. A bottle of vodka in his hand. Both of them now made the crowd below move to their beat while the members preped themselves to show people their moves. It was Taeyang who was followed by TOP and lastly Daesung making their way to the dance floor.

As expected 'Bingu TOP' appeared for a few minutes showing off his famous Ajjushi style dance to the people, who went on a spur looking at him dance while Jiyong quietly took a video of it and posted it on his Instagram with the caption - "Bingu TOP has arrived kekeekke"

The guys were a wreck after an hour or so, all of them reeking of alcohol and cigarette. TOP getting exhausted sat on the couch zoning out into his own world while Jiyong and Seungri were high and still dancing. Daesung was busy paying all his attention to the females and Taeyang sitting next to Seunghyun questioning himself as to why he wasn't feeling drunk although his speech was already slurred.

 

Taeyang decided to get another shot and left towards the bar counter, still in his own world Seunghyun didn't notice that a female that managed to sneak her way in to sit next to him.

"Oppaaa...." - Soo Hee called Seunghyun her hands making their way to meet his making him aware of her presence.

TOP immediately flinched at the sudden contact of his skin with cold hands.

"Soo Hee-ah ! What are you doing here ?" - TOP asked shocked to see her.

"Partying, what do you think ?" - she smirked.

"Did you not get any other club ?" - Seunghyun was annoyed.

"Oppa why are you mean ? Are you high ? Do you want to dance or go out of this club some place quite perhaps?" - Soo Hee asked getting all pumped up, her eyes glittering with lust and her hands drawing  slow circles on his arm.

Seunghyun wasn't startled when he heard thoes words come out of . She was pretty much wasted and this wasn't the first time he heard those words from her.

He slaped her hand off of him and got up from his seat --" You do know that you are at your last warning one more mistake and you are out." - He whispered it into her ear before leaving her alone.

Few minutes passed and it was as if Soo Hee had never come to the club itself which was weird since she used to tag along with Seungri when Seunghyun used to shut her out.

But Seunghyun didn't let it bother him, -- she must be hooking up with some guy - he thought to himself. It was peaceful without her, no tension what so ever.

It was 4 AM when Seunghyun reached home. He quietly opened Young-Na's room to find her asleep with ajar, arms wrapping a pillow with a leg over it. Seunghyun closed the door a smile on his face and went into his room for slumber.

 

 

TOP got up by 2.00 PM, his head aching like crazy and stomach growling due to hunger. He decided to wash-up  first as he would have to leave soon and then make himself something to eat.

As he made his way into the halll, a mouth watering aroma pulled him towards the kitchen. The water droplets formed on the lid by steam evident that it was made sometime back. As soon as he opened the lid, he smirked - his girlfriend had prepared Haejangguk (Hangover soup) for him with rice in the other pot. As he made his way to the fridge to get chilled water his eyes landed on the note which was stuck there.

'I'm not sure of the taste, I didn't get time to taste it. So don't eat it if it isn't good. Throw it right away and order some takeout food!' - TOP couldn't help but laugh at her note, thinking how silly it was. How could he throw off something that his girlfriend prepared for him with so much love and concern.

He carefully served it in his bowl and placed it on the table with rice accompanying it. Before digging in, he picked up his cell phone  to click a picture of it.

He gasped when he tasted it.

The soup tasted exactly like his mothers. He wondered exactly how much effort did Young-Na put into making this soup taste exactly like his mother's. Within no time the bowl of soup was completely empty, he again clicked the picture of the empty bowl and then made a collage of both the photos posted it on Insta with a caption - " How can I waste even a single drop of this precious soup- Haejangguk <3".

As soon as he posted the picture, he messaged it to Young-Na.

SEUNGHYUN: 'The soup tasted exactly like my mum's... how did you make it?"

                       "I loved it <3"

He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter