Chapter 51

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What would you do if your worst fears came true?

Would you get scared and search for a hideout

Or

Would you gather all the courage you have and fight against it. 

 

 

As YG's office neared Young-Na was having a intuitive feeling that something terrible was going to happen.

"Young-Na hurry up. I have something I need to discuss with you urgently." - YG said in a state of panic.

"What is it Sajang-nim?"

Before YG could reply back the door opened.

A tall figure entered the room. The aura given out by the person had such a familiar feeling to it. Young-Na prayed with all her heart for it to not be true. But sadly her worst fears were coming true.

"Starting the party without the VIP Sajang-nim ?" - Soo Hee said with a grin taking a seat beside Young-Na.

"Been a long time . Looks like Sajang-nim used you as a bait to free himself and as expected you lost Seunghyun. tsk tsk tsk" - So Hee laughed like the devil dressed like a human.

Young-Na looked petrified and so did YG. Both of them taught she was out of their lives but the truth was that she kept a 24 hour surveillance on all of them and was waiting for the perfect moment to strike back at them.

She wanted to have revenge with everyone would kicked her out of YG and it began with her digging dirt on YG. Coming from a very rich and influential family it was very easy for her to access records of any company she wanted.

 

"Sajang-nim looks like you aren't getting sleep nowadays. Look at the dark circles formed under your eyes. Seems like my threat message kept you awake at night."

"How dare you!" - YG yelled, his face flushing red with anger.

"Oh is Sajang-nim getting angry at me?" - Soo Hee smirked - "don't forget one click and your whole company can come crumbling down." - her smirk turned into a warning making YG go mute.

"And you Miss Young-Na shi, Have you been well all this while? Ummmmm I guess not, right?" - Soo Hee laughed clutching her stomach.

"No.... No way. It was you?" - Young-Na felt fearful, she was sitting next to a person who almost killed her.

"Sorry I didn't hear you. I what ?" - Soo Hee taunted but Young-Na just looked at her in horror.

"Do you think my delicate body will go through such trouble for a mere orphan? Ptff No way. Obviously I ordered someone to do it." - Soo Hee replied caressing her face with the back of her hand.

The expression on Young-Na and YG's face was undeterminable.

"How..... How could you? You almost killed her!" - YG roared.

"Well I wanted her dead not 'almost dead'. Maybe next time I get a better shot at trying." - Soo Hee chirped, a smile plastered on her while imagining the scenario in her head.

"Murderer." - Young-Na murmured under her breath.

Soo Hee raised her eyebrows - "Did you say something?"

"Murderer!  You are a monster, a psychopath!" - Young-Na yelled standing up from her chair in such a force that her chair fell backwards. Young-Na raised her hand to slap Soo Hee. But Soo Hee was quick enough to catch her hand on time.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You don't even have anyone to protect you this time. Awww I pity you. Poor Seunghyun thought you would be safe if he left your side."

Young-Na just gave her a perplexed look, not able to understand how Seunghyun got involved in.

"Oh don't tell me Sajang-nim didn't get to tell you that he spent Seunghyun to Japan for 3 months." - turning to YG, Soo Hee asked - "You didn't get to tell her that you sent Seunghyun to Japan so that he wouldn't get into any trouble and everything would fall on Young-Na's head."

 

"Seunghyun Oppa would never agree to that!" - Young-Na blurted out.

"Oh kiddo, I don't think you know that people in this world are very selfish. Seunghyun and your Sajang-nim included."

"Well I guess the people you met in your life were like that. But the people I met were never selfish instead they were selfless. The Seunghyun I know would never do that, not to me, not to anyone. And about YG, he is like a father I never had. Even when I was lying on the bed of the hospital on the verge of dying he didn't give up hope on me. He told me I was stronger than I believed myself to be. So Miss Soo Hee I guess you better get your facts right." - Young-Na grinned making Soo Hee get pissed for the first time.

Soo Hee's hand which previously held Young-Na's hand now gripped her face tightly.

"Don't you dare try to mess with me. You piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter