Chapter 8

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV:

I was so tried after the shooting of my drama, I just wanted to go home and sleep. Suddenly Seungri's called me: "Hyung ! have you heard from Young Na?"

"Yeah, she called me a while back"

"What did she say hyung?"

"I don't know, I cut the call when she was talking"

"What?"

"I was busy shooting, My scene was next"

"Hyung! she texted me 3 hours back telling me to call her back, she had something urgent she wanted to ask but now she isn't picking up the call" Seungri continued "-- Hyung Did you text her your passcode?"

OMG, I was in such a hurry that i forgot about it.

"Umm No, I forgot!"

"Hyung! it's 12.30 and she no place to go!"

"I'm Hanging up, I text you when i find her"

"Okay hyung, Hurry"

I was so stressed lately with all the Concert practices, the drama shooting, I didn't have time to even sleep for 4 hours and with she just shifting into my home, my life had just turned upside down.

I had to rush, I knew if something would happen to her YG would be the first one to kill me. Thank god for the empty roads, I drove at a crazy speed of 120kmph trying to find her as fast as I could.

Where could she have gone this late at night! Is she so dumb, why didn't she just ask me directly what my passcode was instead of asking what I was doing! That girl!

As soon as I reached home, I saw few grocery bags at the front porch but no sign of her. I knew this was gonna happen, she isn't the person to stay at one place. I ran around like a mad dog searching for her everywhere just when I was about to give up and call my manager to help me I saw a thin figure walking towards the direction of my house. Walking as if they had no worries of anything, I grabbed Young-Na by the wrist and pulled her.

I felt a huge burden off my shoulders when I found her But then I lost my temper! She was walking as if nothing happened after giving me and Seungri a minor heart attack.

There goes our drama again, Yelling at each other, that's it I couldn't continue this drama any longer and i knew she was never gonna apologize first, so I did and I was more shocked when she did. 

Our way back home was very awkward,so was the dinner which we had.

I don't even know how I'm gonna stay under the same roof as her, good thing is that I won't be coming home at a regular basis, that way we could live peacefully. But just because I couldn't be in the house didn't mean that I didn't know what was going on in there.

I had cctv's installed in the kitchen as well as the living area excluding the rooms. They were everywhere since I was scared of getting robbed. The collection which where in the house were worth millions.

================

YOUNG-NA:

Next morning I woke up  leisurely since my training began in the noon, I wanted to sleep for long hours because from next week i would have to manage school till noon and training till late night. As my SAT's were nearing I was supposed to attend special class for it.

I washed up and tip toed down making sure i don't distu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter