Chapter 46

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 UPDATES ON HYUNA'S ACCIDENT:

According to a fan, HyuNa was found shopping at a mart just few hours before the accident.She also singed autographs and clicked selcas with her fans present there. When the fans asked what she was doing in the mart as managers are usually the ones who buy stuff for the artists, HyuNa replied that she wanted to cook dinner for her managers and other people to show her gratitude for all the hard work they do.

 

Seunghyun glances at the dinning table.

!

 

The table was filled with several dishes, mainly the ones Seunghyun liked. The lid of each dish having droplets formed in the surface indicating that it wasn't long ago until they were made.

 

Seunghyun started to have a mental breakdown again.

"All of this was my fault." - he said under his breath, squatting down and burying his head in his hands.

 

"Hyung!" - Seungri calls out.

"Hyung ?" - Seungri switches the lights on of the kitchen only to find Seunghyun in a miserable condition sitting on the ground.

"All this is my fault Seungri-ah" - Seunghyun murmurs.

"What are you saying hyung! How can this be your fault!?" - Seungri questions,totally confused at his hyung's confession.

"She went shopping because she wanted to prepare dinner for me." 

"That's the reason you are blaming yourself ? Well if it is then I guess me, Jiyong hyung, Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung, Yoon-Hye Noona, Manager hyung, all of us should also go cry over some corner thinking its our fault." - Seungri replies.

"What?"

"Young-Na had texted all of us saying that she wanted to throw a dinner for your birthday and had invited all the members including the managers and Yoon-Hye Noona's family. So stop blaming yourself and stop feeling guilty, it's not your fault." - Seungri says while walking towards the table and  picking up a dish.

"What are you doing ?" - Seunghyun questions making his way towards Seungri.

"The last thing Young-Na would want is to let the food she prepare go waste, so i'm keeping everything in the fridge."

"Don't."- Seunghyun holds Seungri's wrist stopping all his movements. He slowly takes the dish away from Seungri's hand and opens the container, letting go of Seungri's hand.

"Hyung?" - Seungri questions his hyung.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Yoon-hye Noona's call!" - Jiyong rushes from the hall towards the kitchen with Seunghyun's phone in his hand.

 

"Hello!?" - Seunghyun quickly answers.

"Seunghyun-ah she is awake!"

"Seriously Noona!"

"Yes, she is alright Seunghyun. She is ALRIGHT." - Yoon-hye says with a shrill, controlling her tears.

"I'm coming there Noona, wait for me."

 

"SHE IS ALRIGHT!" - Seunghyun yells and in a second everyone is seen hugging each other. Everyone is in the verge of crying from happiness.

"Hyung let's go. We will tell YG hyung on the way about us going to the hospital." - Jiyong says.

In a flash everyone are seen leaving the house.

"Hyung what's this?" - Daesung questions as he sees Seunghyun entering the van with a huge bag.

"This is your dinner made by Young-Na." - Seunghyun replies with a faint smile on his face.

"Hyung?" - Everyone questions him in disbelief.

"I don't think she would want it to go waste." - Seunghyun says handing out everyone the packed plate of food.

"Hyung those are for?"  - Taeyang asked Seunghyun, his eyes fixed at the bag.

"Ahhh for So-Eul, Song-bae, Noona,Me,Young-Na." 

"Hyung! Even yours is here." - Seunghyun looks at his manager who was driving.

Atmosphere of the car suddenly changes into a quite peace full one.  Like a heavy weight was taken off of their shoulders.

 

 

"Hyung we are making our way to the hospital! Young-Na is awake!" - Jiyong says YG.

"NO! You can't." 

"What!? What do you mean by we can't!?" - Jiyong yells in disbelief - "Hyung Young-Na is awake!"

"Don't you know how many reporters are there stalked outside the hospital. Do you people want to make another headline for tomorrow! I'm already breaking my head over Young-Na , you guys don't try to add more troubles to the list.Let me handle the situation" - YG shouts back.

"Hyung you seriously care about what headlines are going to say tomorrow and not about that little girl who just had a near death experience." 

"Jiyong-ah try to understand. I'm trying to save both you people and Young-Na from further troubles.What am I supposed to answer if people start to question what 'Big Bang' was doing at the hospital 4 o'clock in the morning!" 

"Tell those ing people that 'Big Bang' went to meet it's family member who almost died because of them."

"Wait, how do you know?"

"You think I wouldn't come to know that Saesang fans of Big Bang did this?" - Jiyong mocks.

Every single soul in the car was shocked at the revelation.

Eye contact filled with horror and shock were exchanged among the members.

"If you really care for us don't stop us from meeting her. Cause none of those headlines matter to us right now. The only thing which matters the most right now is seeing Young-Na."

With a huge sigh YG replied - "Alright, I'll inform the hospital to let you guys enter from the back end. Be careful."

"Thank you Hyung."

 

"It was our fans?" - Seunghyun asked Jiyong in disbelief.

Jiyong gives a faint nod and the car ride to the hospital becomes a silent one.

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah!" - Yoon-hye yelps in a relief as she sees her brother rushing towards her.

The sibling enclose each other in a heart warming hug. Tears b in their eye.

 

"Please don't cry in-front of her. No matter what happens be strong in front of her. She can't talk much as she has stitches on her chin. Don't get shocked looking at her, her face is filled with cuts. " - Yoon-Hye warns the group.

The group listens to the instructions given by Yoon-Hye and makes their way into the VIP hospital ward.

 

 

As the group entered they could only see a side of Young-Na's body. The lower half of her body was covered with the blanket.

Slowly the group enters further into the room now standing next to the girl who had her eyes closed.

The warning Yoon-Hye gave now made sense and it was heart wrecking.

Young-Na's face was covered with several cuts, apparently the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter