CHAPTER 56 - THE END

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    HYUNA GET'S AN ALL KILL WITH HER COMEBACK

 

 

At 5 AM Young Na stood backstage, getting ready for her first comeback performance. Her schedule for today was extremely packed from radio shows to her comeback stages. She was all over the place and people couldn't wait to see her.

 HyuNa's album just rocketed through the rankings, earning itself a number one spot on all most every music chart. 

 

"Young Na !?" 

"Unnie! I waited so long for you out in the cold!" - Young Na sounded a bit agitated at So Eul.

"I'm sorry I over slept." - So Eul mumbled.

"Did you say anything Unnie? I didn't get you."  - Young Na replied with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Yah! You brat, it's 5 AM and yet here you are so happy about teasing your Manager ."

Young Na only giggled in response.

"Where is my gift ? I got an all kill! You told me you would gift me something If I got an all kill." - Young Na chirped, extending both her hands forward waiting for her gift.

"Not now, I still didn't get time to go shop." - So Eul replied.

"Waw~ You didn't think I would get an all kill did you?" - Young Na teased the older female again -" I told you a week ago itself to get a gift prepared."

"Did you make a death wish today? Cause I'm thinking you did." - So Eul teased back.

"Maybe I did." - Young Na turned her back and walked away, the playful mood suddenly turned awkward. Young Na's mood swings were really unpredictable at times.

"Yah! Don't worry I won't let you die before me" - So Eul replied before answering her cell phone.

 

 

"5 minutes!" - the PD shouted.

Young Na's rehearsal stage went good, all that was left was her live comeback stage.

"Her comeback is in 5 minutes how do you expect me to tell her that!?" - So Eul yelled at the caller.

"I can't do that."

"I know it's her last chance but It isn't going to change anything is it?"

"Is something wrong Unnie?" - HyuNa asked So Eul.

So Eul quickly cut the call.

"Oh it's nothing dear. Just some trouble at the company. All the best for your comeback! Fighting!" - So Eul lied with a straight face and showed Young Na off to the stage.

 

 

 

If you are going to wither away 

then take me with you

You be the fire

and I'll be the moth that dies in your fire

Because I would rather die than have my wings burned down

 

If you are going to go away

take me with you

cause I'm nothing without you

I only wanted to be a 'somebody' to you

 but instead I became a 'nobody' to you

 

You pulled me down

You showed me Hell

You killed me

Thanks to you,

I can't even recognize myself in the mirror

I don't see the cowardly reflection of myself in the mirror

I see a hero

 

So let me ask you this

niga mwonde

(Who You?)

 

 

 The crowd went  berserk listening to the ending, specially the 'WHO YOU?' part of G - Dragon's song had added extra stars to the already loved title track. The title song released by HyuNa - 'YOU' was a very mysterious track. Nobody knew to who it was referred cause all the 3 verses of her song conveyed 3 different stories. She died in her first verse, she wanted to run away in the second verse and she was killed in her third verse. The lyrics were confusing as hell. 

 

"Your song has got everyone talking." - the MC commented.

"ahhhh yes. Thankyou."

"Do you care to explain your title track? cause even I'm curious to know the back story of it."

"It just about the events which took place during and after my accident. I had actually written part of this song when I was bed ridden. It basically talks about the struggles I faced for the past 6-7 months and the people involved in it."

 

 

After ending her first comeback stage, Young Na returned back stage. She was busy with the back stage interview after which she had to rush to another shoot. Quickly wrapping up her interview Young Na rushed out to the parking, where So Eul was waiting for her.

Young Na fell asleep in no time but So Eul was finding it hard to concentrate on anything. She didn't know how she was supposed to break the news to Young Na.

"Ummm Young Na?"

"hmmm" - Young Na replied in a sleepy tone.

"There is something you should know."

"Unnie I hardly got any sleep. I don't have the energy to listen to anything right now."

And with that reply, So Eul made up her mind that she wasn't going to tell anything to Young Na. Not yet.

 

 

Young Na's shoot just kept going non stop, So Eul did get many chances to reveal the news which kept bothering her but Young Na always found some thing to excuse herself from there. After all her performances and variety shows were done Young Na wrapped up for the day.

"Ahhh Unnie I can't wait to sleep! Can you believe it's almost mid-night" - Young Na said, completely exhausted by the day's event.

"There's still one place we need to visit before we reach home." - So Eul replied with a stern expression.

"Huh?"

"YG wants to meet you."

"Why!? I swear I did nothing this time!" - Young Na defended herself. So Eul would usually burst out laughing by now, teasing and reminding Young Na about the previous mischief she did which used to earn her a visit to YG's room. But not this time.

Hearing no response from So Eul, Young Na felt a bit unsettled.

"Unnie? What's the matter?" - Young Na asked, her tone dead serious.

But no reply came.

 

 

Young Na rushed through the hall into YG's room. Deep down in her heart she knew that the news was not going to be a pleasant one.

As soon as she opened the door and marched in, she saw Jiyong tightly hugging Taeyang, trying to hide his face. Everyone's eyes were glistening with tears.

"What is it?" - Young Na asked, her voice awfully calm.

But no one opened their mouth.

"WHERE IS HE?" - Young Na yelled on top of her voice.

With no further a due, YG handed over the tabloid to her.

 

 

 

BIG BANG'S TOP SUDDEN ENLISTMENT INTO THE ARMY

BIG BANG'S TOP had a silent enlistment into the army this morning. The news is been confirmed with YGE. The singer-actor wanted a silent enlistment into the army that's the reason the details of his enlistment weren't revealed to the public.

Big Bang's TOP along with JYJ's Junsu enlisted to the Chungnam Nonsan Army Training center today. They'll go through 4 weeks of basic training and enlist as conscripted policemen. T.O.P will be in the army band, and Junsu will be in the promotional unit for the Gyeonggi Southern Police.

We hope both of them return back safely.

On the side note, Big Bang has revealed that the members would now be focusing on their solo careers. G-Dragon and Taeyang have already started working on the sub unit's comeback.

 

 

 

"Ani......andwe.... You guys are lying right?" - Young Na looked at YG in utter disbelief

But YG just looked down at the floor, he couldn't dare to watch the heartbreaking expression on Young Na's face.

Young Na rushed to Jiyong who was now silently sobbing still clinging onto Taeyang.

"Oppa why are you crying? He didn't go anywhere. Sajang nim is just lying. I mean how could he leave without a goodbye. It's a joke oppa don't cry." - Young Na pleaded pulling the hem of Jiyong's shirt, but Jiyong didn't bulge from his stance. He was just as heartbroken as Young Na.

"Young Na - " - Daesung tried to explain.

"Why are you guys crying! He is coming back! Yah Choi Seunghyun! Come out! This isnt a time to joke." - Young Na called out for him. She was acting like a mad women, searching every nook and corner of the room for a 6 feet tall guy.

"Choi Seunghyun!" - she cried out, loud enough to make everyone in the floor aware of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter