Chapter 28

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young-Na couldn't understand what exactly was going on and before she could even question the other girl she disappeared. Getting up on her feet she scanned the hallway for any traces of that girl but the hallway was deserted there not even a single soul present there.

She cursed under her breath.

"People spoil my day early in the morning itself"- she mumbled to herself and entered the studio.

"You took your time to come" - Kush commented.

She bowed in apology.

"Some stupid -- Never mind let's start." - she didn't want to waste anymore time cursing a girl she didn't even know.

Kush nodded and she started her training session.

 

Young-Na took a small break to have her lunch, sitting in the cafeteria munching on her food she was too busy replying to TOP's text that she failed to notice that the seats next to her where occupied. Suddenly her cell phone gets snatched away.

"Let's see whom you are texting!" - Bobby smirked knowing that it was TOP.

Young-Na shot a death glare and snatched the phone back into her possession and hit Bobby and within no time the two of them where fighting like cats and dogs until BI and Junhoe stopped them.

"Hyung! what do you always a fight with noona?" - Junhoe mocked Bobby earning himself a hit from Bobby.

"You both are never gonna change....tsk tsk tsk " - BI said fauxing his head.

"She started it! " 

"I started it?!" - Young-Na raised her tone in annoyance.

"Can we our lunch in peace?"- BI pleaded trying to end the topic which he was successful in.

"Yah, your collaboration with TOP hyung....... it's... it's good" - Bobby said trying to see everywhere else except Young-Na.

"Thanks" - Young-Na smirked.

Bobby and Young-Na where like the siblings who always fought no matter where they were but they also made sure not to hurt each other with their words or actions.

As the four of them continued to talk through out the lunch BI kept turning behind, noticing this Bobby asked - " Everything Alright ?" - concern plastered on his face.

"Yeah everything's good, just felt someone stare"

"They might be Junhoe's fan" - Bobby chuckled.

Young-Na too didn't pay much attention and carried on munching her food.

 

That Evening Young-Na was set have a dance practice session with the other trainees. Since she was a solo artist and not a person who could open up easily to others she kept to herself just bowing to the other trainees. 

She knew she was the 'hot topic' among the trainees because of her relationship with BigBang and more importantly with Tabi. But  she never paid any attention to them. She used to walk right past people pretending like she never heard them about her.

As she entered the room she quickly bowed to the other trainees present there and took her place at the center of the room. The dance trainer was already there waiting for a few more trainees before starting.

The practice started at 7 and went on till 10.00pm without a break, it was tedious. Most of the trainees collapsed on the floor trying to get their breath back. Slowly after 10-15 mins one by one the room got cleared, everyone heading back home or to their dorm but not Young-Na she had another session of Song composing left that would go on till 2.00AM. She sometimes envied the other trainees but then regained her focus by thinking about Seunghyun and wanting to perform with him on stage front of thousands of people.

As she was making her way to the recording room her cell phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: I'll make sure you break up with TOP oppa  and I'll also make sure that the whole of YG starts hating you. 

                                 You need to leave YG before I kick your out from here.

                                  Leave as early as possible while I'm being nice or else today's incidents are gonna repeat more frequently.

 

Young-Na stopped her in her track bewildered at the sender. She couldn't believe she was receiving threat messages.Just because she didn't open doesn't mean she didn't know how to fight back.

She knew how to protect things which were hers. There was no way she was gonna pretend like she never received this text. She called back the number in an instant only to find the call getting disconnected after full rings.

COWARD - Young-Na murmured under her breath.

TEXT :Come talk face to face with me, threats like these aren't gonna effect me. 

Young-Na replied back and switched off her phone. She didn't plan you waste her time on hollow threats.

Somehow recieving the text message made her focus more on her training. By the time she ended her training it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter