Chapter 43 [ TOP'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL]

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Weeks passed by, both the artist were now busy with their own schedules. There were times when the two would secretly meet up at each Seunghyun's apartment or go out for a walk in Han river at 3 AM but those secret dates were rare as most of the time Seunghyun would be found traveling from one country to another unable to even keep track of the time.

Seunghyun was always busy, it would be either due to Big Bag's schedule or due to his personal schedule which most of the time included visiting various museums and art exhibition for obtaining few pieces for his own collection.

YG on the other hand had made Young-Na busy by preparing her for another comeback just  4 months after her debut. The pressure of her trainee days along with the pressure of pleasing her fans was haunting her day and night. People had high expectations for her and she knew it. There was no way she could take this comeback lightly as it would decide her fate forever in the music industry .Her first hit could be called Beginners's luck so she had to prove to her haters that this was no way a beginner's luck. She had to show people that she earned it.

 

 

Big Bang was on tour again, the tiring yet happiest days for them were back. Big Bang always loved going on tours because they could get up close with their fans. The people who supported them all these years, who made them what they are, who pushed them to do better each time used to be standing in the stand cheering for them. Performing for the fans was the most pleasurable thing for them, as they could go back to sleep satisfied that they in a way made millions of people happy.

Big Bang was going to perform in Australia in a day. The practice sessions where pretty tiring, plus a lot of changes had to be done in the choreography and other stuffs each time they performed in a new country which drained all there energy.

Seunghyun on the other hand used to be even more drained out because he missed Young-Na like crazy. It had almost been a month since the two had met and as Young-Na was busy with her comeback the texts almost stopped coming from her side since So-Eul used to have her cell phone most of the time to let Young-Na concentrate fully on her music. It was only at night when she would get her phone but the timing with Seunghyun never matched as it was hard to keep up with each countries time. Eventually when neither of them could talk to each other they would drop in text saying how much they missed each other that day.

But it was getting harder day by day for both of them. All they wanted to do now was to hug each other to sleep and forget about everything else.

 

 

It was the day of the concert, the concert after which they could go home for a few days. The members were pretty hyped up for this performance as they were meeting the fans after quite a while.

But there was another thing that made the members extremely pumped up.

Seunghyun on the other hand was taken back by the amount of excitement that filled the atmosphere. It was quite different from the usual concert atmosphere. But Seunghyun just brushed it off thinking it must be due to the fact that they would get to go home after this performance.

Taeyang was in cloud 9 as his girlfriend Hyorin came all the way to Australia to meet him so that they could spend some quality time together making Seunghyun burn with jealously.

"Yah! Stop dancing!" - Seunghyun yelled at Taeyang annoyed by him dancing happily waiting to meet his girlfriend.

"Oooo Someone's jealous" - Seungri teased.

"Don't ask" - Seunghyun mumbled before walking out of the room.

5 minutes later Seunghyun was found wandering at a corner in the waiting area, pondering over the thought of whether he should call Young-Na or not, cause staying away from her was just killing him.

Without much a do he calls Young-Na, but her phone was switched off.

He quickly dials So-Eul's phone in the hopes of talking to Young-Na

"Hello" - a cold tone greets Seunghyun.

"Noona just this once let me talk to her, please." - Seunghyun begged So-Eul who could sigh at the request.

"I'm sorry Seunghyun, they just started with her recording, just give her 2 hours. She will call you back as soon as she is done."

"Okay." - Seunghyun managed to say before disconnecting the call.

Disappointment  washed all over his face.

"Hyung it's okay, you can see her tomorrow." - Jiyong consoled his depressed hyung.

"But I miss her a lot." - Seunghyun frowned.

"Just one more day Hyung."

"Alright." - Seunghyun nodded with a sad smile on his face.

 

 

 

The concert started with a Bang!

The energy was just breath taking. All the members showing the fans their most hottest and charming sides but then there was our dorky Seunghyun trying his best to keep up with the choreography and at the same time trying his best to outshine the members. Causing the fans to burst out laughing looking at him try so hard.

But Seunghyun was too engrossed in his own little world of imitating Seungri that he forgot about everyone. All he wanted to do was take revenge on the maknae for all the humiliation he had put him through but little did he know that his plan was backfiring on him, making him the laughing stock.

But being the sassy man that he is known to be, he was quick to brush the embarrassment off  him and walked off the stage in a diva style , getting ready for his solo performance.

 

 

The underground elevator ascends making the crowd go berserk as Seunghyun emerges from the smoke like a boss!

"Doom-Dada dibida Da Doom-Dada Dibida Da Doom-Dada-Dibidada da doom" - Seunghyun's deep voice fills the whole stadium not leaving even a single corner of the stadium untouched with the echo.

As the song progresses there is no difference found between Seunghyun's movement and the crowd's.

The crowd had become one with Seunghyun, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter