Chapter 33

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Corrected few errors ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You called me Sajang- nim?" - Young-Na entered the room, feet trembling.

For the past few days all she had been hearing was how unsatisfied YG was with her upcoming album as the songs weren't  'YG style'. Teddy, GD even Seunghyun kept telling her to redo the songs again and again. Seunghyun - 'The Boyfriend' was long gone, only Seunghyun -'The Evil Trainer' was left behind. The evil trainer showed her no mercy.

 Yesterday these 3 trainers kept nagging at her continuously on her silly mistakes. She was tired as and just wanted to rest but no one would let her.

GD was the most annoying one, he wanted every single thing to be perfect.The only thing that came out of his mouth each time there was a mistake during recording was -'R.E.P.E.A.T'. He was no longer 'Jiyong- The sweet guy' to her, he was 'GD- The Anoying Brat'. He made her repeat a single line more than 30 times, that's when her patience wore off. She was about to flip at them but controlled herself, after all they were her trainers so instead she decided not to talk to them. No talking and only listening = Less nagging. 

But it didn't work for long as the nagging started again. She didn't even remember the reason GD was nagging at her, all she remembered was Seunghyun telling her to take 5 mins break. The 5 mins break turned into an hour and when she got up from the couch, the recording studio was empty. The only thing left was a sticky note on her forhead ' Go sleep peacfully in the spare room, You will have dance training at 7 in the morning'. 

Young-Na looked at her watch, it was 2.00 AM, for the first time in 7 days Young-na got to sleep for 5 hours. She was lazy to get up and move to the spare room beside the recording studio, so she decided to sleep on the couch itself.

 

The next morning after her dance practice was done, a female came in search for her asking her to meet YG urgently.

"You called me Sajang- nim?" - Young-Na entered the room, feet trembling.

"Yes, come take a seat."

Young-Na slowly moved towards her place.

"So how's your training going on?"

"It's tiring and hard."

"Good that means it's going great."

Young-Na gave a faint smile.

"I guess Teddy , GD and Seunghyun might have told you about your debut date."

Young-Na stared at YG with a blank expression on her face, her head tilting sideways.

"They didn't tell you?" - YG asked Young-Na with a chuckle.

"No, they didn't tell me anything." 

"And I'm guessing you didn't have time to check the YG official page?"

"No"

"You will be debuting in a week."

"Wh-aa-at ?" - Young-Na hardly got those words out of .

"Why do you think they are working your off these days?"

Young-Na couldn't find the words to reply. She couldn't believe that the guys didn't tell her about.

YG just watched her astonished expression change into an annoyed one.

"They told me that they were planning to say it to you yesterday, but I guess you were too tired to listen to anything."

"I... I.. ummm yes." - Young-Na replied.

"It's ok, I understand. Practice harder now so that you don't regret anything later."

" Ne sajang-nim" - Young-Na said sitting straight.

"And about your stage name, I decided it to be 'EM' "

Young-Na couldn't control her expressions and gave him a 'are you kidding me look'. Eyes widened in bewilderment.

"Do you like it ?" - YG hesitantly asked her reading her facial expression.

"Oh, it's ..." - she was in a dilemma whether to tell her thoughts or just simply agree -"..... it's different".

YG let out a chuckle.

"Different is YG style"

Young-Na gave him a half smile.

"Go on, practice "

 

 

Entering the recording studio, she saw Teddy and Jiyong already seated waiting for her.

"Oh you came?" - Jiyong asked Young-Na, a mischievous  smile forming on his face.

"Yeah, how could I not?" - Young-na mocked, anger evident in her tone.

"Looks like someone isn't in a good mood" - Teddy teased.

"You know people are usually happy when they get to know they are debuting" - GD smirked.

"Yeah, well people aren't happy when their trainers hide it from them" - Young-Na spat taking a seat between Teddy and Jiyong, only to find them chuckling.

"Come-On, we just wanted to surprise you, but you turned so grumpy and tired last night so we decided to tell you later but Hyung told it to you before us." - Jiyong explained.

"For how long did you know?" - Young-na asked with a stern expression.

"From past 2 weeks" - a deep voice answered from behind and Young-Na instantly knew  who it was.

Seunghyun walked into the room, 2 Cups of coffee in his hand. He handed one over to Young-na while sipping the other one.

"Why didn't you tell me?" - Young-na asked Seunghyun.

"Because I know how worked up you would get and then act all crancky.Plus do you know hard you are to handle when you are crancky?"

Young-Na huffed causing the rest of them to brust out laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me Oppa?" - Young-Na asked Jiyong, turning to face him.

"Well I had 2 reasons: First one that Seunghyun hyung told me not to tell you and Second : I'm a very good Dongsaeng who listens to whatever his hyung tells him."

"Hahah very funny" - Young-na gave a very sarcastic laugh.

"Ok so tell us what your stage name is gonna be?" - Teddy asked getting excited.

"EM" - Young-na frowned.

Teddy repeated the name almost 3 times thinking how it would sound were as Jiyong and Seunghyun had the same expression which she gave to YG.

"Are you kidding me?" - Jiyong laughed in disbeliefe.

Young-na nodded her head as a firm no.

"We are going to have to talk to YG hyung, jiyong-ah. Teddy hyung brief Young-Na through the last minuet changes we made last night and start recording, me and Jiyong will be back in a couple of minutes." - Seunghyun said before leaving the room with GD.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter