Chapter 7

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in her life Young-Na felt welcomed. The warm hugs, the loving gazes.

Wow so this is how it feels to be loved

. Something which people experienced since birth was now experienced by Young-Na. For the first time someone called her a family. She who never used to show any emotions on her face was sobbing continuously.

Everyone around her shocked. 

The warms hugs now turned into consoling ones, the loving eyes now showing concern.

----------------

As soon Young-Na the door opened the members just ran up to her, hugging her tightly and happily yelling "Welcome to the FAMILY".

Memories just flooded and she broke down, as soon as she broke down all the eyes now looked at TOP assuming that he had done something.

But he was the person who was most shocked right now thinking that Young-Na was trying to make him the bad guy.

"It's not me, I didn't even talk to her." - TOP said and went in.

For the first time Young-na heard TOP's clam voice. A voice which was so soothing, which could clam anyone down.

"I'm fine, it's just the first time someone called me family".

Members where shocked & awkwardness filled in, thank god for Seungri who broke it "You know you can enter the house and cry how much ever you want, if other people see us like this they might think we kicked you out".

All of them giggled and Young-Na was now escorted inside.

All of them were now  just chilling in the hall with top sitting somewhere in the corner making sure they knew he wasn't interested in any of their talks. Young-Na could see the members curious eyes, She knew they wanted to know about her.

"Looks like I need to introduce myself to you all, after all the gender confusion you guys deserve a proper introduction."

"Yes you do! I want a proper explanation" - a voice from behind came. It was TOP.

He just ruins my mood always. He is like a kid were each and everything revolves around him. uffff! - Young-Na thought to herself.

"Alright"

As Young-Na narrated them her whole story elaborating on all the sufferings, all the pain, all my happy moments she had plus about her lovely granny, her eyes started to get soggy, but when she saw Seungri and Taeyang getting teary she couldn't handle it.

"Oppa why are you crying!?" - Young-Na asked in a very shaky voice.

"Because of you,babo" - Seungri yelled.

All of them started laughing trying to clam the atmosphere.

"Okay enough of this sad story, lets make it a happy one from one" -Jiyong yelled, raising the soju bottle.

The mood was starting to get that of a party, since the guys had schedule tomorrow morning they decided to have a "welcome to the family party" at TOP's place rather then going to a club.

The volume of the party song's where all most as if the music system would explode, Daesung offered Young-Na Soju, Like all of us know we can't refuse a drink when it's given to us by an elder, Young-Na also had to accept it, she felt embarrassed to deny it. It was her first time drinking and there was no way she would be telling them that, she would turn out to be a laughing stock for them. Little did she know that her limit was only 2 glasses. That's it, after the second glass she was high, and  before she could think her body started moving on its own to big bang Fantastic baby.

At first it was only Jiyong and Seungri dancing and the rest of us just sitting and watching them but now it was Young-Na,Jiyong and Seungri. Since Fantastic baby was one of her favorite songs, whose dance she had practiced zillion times. Young-Na started dancing like a mad women. Jiyong stopped as soon as he saw Young-Na dance and pulled Seungri by his side and started recording a video. If you want to know how her dance was, Let me tell you it wasn't Big bang's Fantastic baby dance! It was Young Na's version. 

And Young Na version of dancing was same as Stephine's dance.(Stephine is an idol in mid 30's, you can watch her dances in X-man).The crazy dance.

Looks like she had become a laughing stock either way. After dancing like that for 15-20 minutes she sat back at her seat and just like that passed out.

----------------------------------------

YOUNG-NA'S POV:

NEXT MORNING:

It was around 8.00 AM when I woke up, I felt sour and had a hangover, it was difficult for me to even move an inch. I searched for my cell phone and saw 3 messages.

SEUNGRI:

"Good Morning Young Na!, Sorry I'm busy today so i won't be able to train you, TOP hyung said he would be training today. All the best with that kekekek fighting!".

SEUNGRI:

"Don't think about yesterday night a lot. TOP hyung won't like it"

TOP:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter