Chapter 44

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know how much I have missed you?" - Seunghyun questions her, his voice deeper than usual.

Young-Na on the other hand was just lost in the moment suddenly getting bold she replies - "No, show me!" making the grin on Seunghyun's face even wider.

 

Seunghyun closes the remaining distance between them, his hands find their way to her hips and he pulls her into him. 

The atmosphere turning steamy.

Both of them lost in each other's eyes.

Seunghyun gently grazes his lips onto Young-Na's and pulls back, teasing her bit.

Young-Na glares at him before roughly pulling his collar and ramming her lips onto his causing him to chuckle but soon losing himself in the kiss. His face which was covered in cream makes even Young-Na's face partially covered with cream.

His hand lingers around her waist but something feels off.

Young-Na was shivering.

He quickly pulls back to check on Young-Na only to find her laughing.

"Oppa I'm sorry but the cream tastes awesome." - Young-Na manages to explains while she was still laughing causing Seunghyun to pout.

"Looks like food really did take my place."

"No Oppa." - Young-Na says using aigoo and nuzzles her head into his chest,hugging him making Seunghyun smile at the overloaded cuteness.

"How can I get angry at you?" - Seunghyun replies lifting her off the ground in bridal style making his way towards the waiting room causing Young-Na to yelp at the sudden movement..

"Oppa put me down! It's embarrassing!" - Young-Na whines.

"Not gonna do that." - Seunghyun replies playfully before twirling around.

Seunghyun opens the door to waiting room with his leg.

The next thing heard was people hooting at the young couple.

Jiyong who was still filming with his personal camera comes to interview Young-Na.

"So Young-Na shi how does it feels to be carried by the man of your dreams?" - Jiyong questions causing her to nuzzle into Seunghyun's chest, praying that she disappears in it.

Everyone burst into laughter at that sight.

Seunghyun slowly places her in the couch and sits beside her. Young-Na wraps herself around his arm, embarrassed enough to now show anyone her face.

Seunghyun starts gently patting her head with a huge smile on his face, apparently this was becoming the best birthday ever for him.

"Let me wash-up and come. I don't want to smell like cream pie for the rest of the day." - Seunghyun says leaving Young-Na behind.

"Wait oppa! Let me wash my face first! I have cream all over it all thanks to you." - Young-Na yelled following Seunghyun into his room.

"Oh yeah? Well I have cream all over my face and shirt all thanks to you!" - Seunghyun shot back, making everyone laugh.

 

 

Young-Na was soon found asleep in Seunghyun's arms, her head resting on his shoulders.

Jiyong and Seungri had left to go party and Taeyang had left for a date with his girlfriend.

Daesung had gone back to the hotel to rest.

Seunghyun, Young-Na ,their managers and few staff were still at the venue as it would be a great risk for the duo to be found in Australia together. They would  be giving media and the netizens a heart-attack.

Seunghyun was busy talking with his staff and managers when he finds Young-Na's phone buzzing.

"Hello?"- Seunghyun greets the person with a huge smile.

"Last time I heard, you were whinnying to hear from your girlfriend and now that she is there you both don't even bother to call huh?" - So-Eul complained.

"Noona you do know how much I love you right?" - Seunghyun responds before So-Eul could continue.

"Yeah right. So how was the surprise?"

"Awesome! Noona thank you so much for sending her!"

"This was all planed by the members and Young-Na. She worked very hard to earn the day off and meet you.So don't thank me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter