Chapter 20

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Na pulled away from the kiss after sometime, tears still streaming down from her eyes.Seunghyun held Young Na's chin and made her look at him. With his free hand he slowly wiped away her tears.

"Know that no matter what happens I'll always be there to wipe your tears. I promise"- Seunghyun said before pulling her for a tight hug. 

"Oppa are you tired?"- Young Na asked Seunghyun.

Seunghyun let go of Young-Na and with a grin on his face he asked "Why? What are you planning?"

He earned  a light punch on his stomach for his grining face.

"Ouch what was that for!"- he squealed.

"You know what it was for. Now are you tired?"

"No."

"Can we go for a walk along Han river?"

He was surprised to hear Young-Na's suggestion and after thinking for a while he said- "Will you be okay? You are supposed to take rest."

"I'll be fine. So it's a deal then ?"

"Yes"- a smile forming on his face while Young Na was jumping in excitement.

"Let's go!"- Young Na grabbed his hand and lend him into the elevator.

While in the elevator he started making some calls sounding very urgent.

"Oppa, If your busy we can go sometime later too, It's no big deal"

He didn't reply.

She was a bit sad knowing that their date was about to come to an end.

The elevator door opened, Young Na stepped out walking towards the exit when Seunghyun grabbed her hand in a hurry.

"Will be leaving by the back exit kiddo unless you want people to recognize me."

Young Na let him drag her to the back exit since her mood was all off about the date ending soon. The duo reached the car park and the chauffeur who had dropped Young Na earlier appeared. 

"I'll take it from here."- Seunghyun took the keys from the chauffeur and again dragged Young Na into the car. He shut the door and again went to the chauffeur. It looked as if they were exchanging something. He got into the car and we drove off. Since he wasn't talking anything, Young Na too didn't open her mouth thinking something might have come up at work. She tried her best to stay awake but slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Young-Na get up."- she heard a voice.

"Young-Na come on get up now."- she slowly opened her eyes to find Seunghyun still in the drivers seat.

"Oppa."- Young Na got up in an instant. Falling asleep on your first date was a big No-No.

"Oppa sorry I -"

"Your painkillers make you drowsy I know that, so don't apologise."- he said with a warm smile.

Young Na turned to look out of the window. "Oh.My.God"

"Oppa! Thankyou!"- She screamed out of joy hugging him. The couple was at the Han River. 

"So do you wanna stay in the car or are you ready to go for a walk?"- TOP asked.

The answer was obvious, she didn't even reply and in a blink of an eye got out of the car,with Seunghyun following.

"Wait there."- Seunghyun said taking out pollution masks from his pocket which Young Na guessed Seunghyun made the chauffeur get.

"Wear these just in case."

She nodded. The first priority was to protect their identities even though it was 2.00AM.

The lovebirds started walking without saying a single word to each other. Both of them were getting lost in the beauty which surrounded them. Their hands used to brush against each other occasionally until Seunghyun grabbed them and interlocked their fingers with each other.

"Finally."- he mumbled.

"You too were thinking the same thing Oppa?" - Young Na asked in surprise.

"This is the first time the we are walking hand in hand with our fingers interlocked"- both of us said it in sync causing them to giggle.

"Funny isn't it, we kissed, we hugged but we never held our hands."- TOP said looking towards their interlocked fingers.

Young Na nodded in agreement.

After walking for another 10 minutes Seunghyun insisted Young Na to take rest for 5 minutes, so they sat on the bench facing the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter