Chapter 21

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Seunghyun was the first one to get up pleased to see young-na sleeping like a little kid in his arms. He slowly caressed her face somehow feeling sad that moments like these would be rare from now on as he had his world tour in 1 week.

Young-na fidgets on his touch almost falling off the couch only to be saved by Seunghyun. She clings onto his arms while he puts her back in the couch, arms wrapped around her to prevent her from falling again. He slowly Whispers into her ears- "Morning kiddo, time to rise and shine."

"Oppa 5 more minutes." - she pleads.

She was just like Seunghyun. Unable to wake up on time. He chuckled as it reminded him how much trouble the members used to go through to wake up him and Jiyoung.

10 more minutes passed, Seunghyun really needed to move now. Last night he had made calls to push his schedule back so he could spend more time with Young-Na so there was no way he could be late now.

He slowly pulled out his arm on which young-na's head rested and placed her head gently on the couch. He slowly crawled out of the couch careful not to wake her up.

He quickly had a shower and was getting ready to head out when he heard some noise in the kitchen. He rushed downstairs to see what happened.

Young-na stood there picking up the water bottle which fell from her hand. 

 

"Oh Oppa you are ready already ?"

"Uh.. ah Yeah"- his face showed guilt. He must have been feeling bad leaving her all alone.

" I prepared breakfast for you ! Have it and then leave."- Young Na tried sounding as cheerful as possible, letting him know that she was alright.

"Thankyou" - a warm smile on his face.

He quickly had his breakfast as his manager honked outside letting him know it was time to go.

He hurried out to the door but before opening it,he kissed Young Na's temple. 

"Oppa might be late, don't wait up and sleep. You need to take rest. Okay?"

Young Na nodded in response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One whole week passed away in the same way, there were times when he didn't even come home. The concert training was wearing him off. Though he made sure to call me every now and then. The gap between our phone calls also widend making it just twice a day.

Young Na was aprepared for all these things, she knew how hard it was for him but she still couldn't help but miss him.

He got an off the last day before leaving for Japan which was their first stop in the world tour.

The couple decided to just stay home in each other's arms and watch TV or do anything. But they had to be together.

It was 11 AM and Seunghyun was still asleep in his room. It was better for him to rest as much as he could before the concert began so Young Na didnt go to wake him.

To kill some time off she decided to cook lunch but failed misrablely and finally decided to ordered some take out food instead.

The door bell rang at 12.15 with the take out food, Seunghyun was still asleep and Young Na was getting restless, she missed him so much that she wanted to just break his door and enter but restrained herself cause she didn't even know when he came home last night.

At 1pm Young Na lost her patience. 

"Oppa!" - she knocked his door.

No reply.

"Oppa wake up!" 

Still no reply.

"Oppa I'm coming in."

As she entered the room,she found Seunghyun sleeping like a child. There was no way she could let this moment pass away without clicking a picture. It was going to her wallpaper when he would be gone.

She slowly crept inside the sheets placing herself right next to him. She placed a light kiss on his lips. Little did she know that this was a trap.

Seunghyun grinned as soon as she left his lips, he rolled on top of her and kissed her again making his way out of the bed. 

"This is how you give a good morning kiss."- he said getting up from the bed.

 "Wrong-- that's how you give a good afternoon kiss." - Young Na muttered under her breathed causing Seunghyun to chuckle.

"I have already ordered some food so freshen up and come down as soon as you can Oppa."

---------------------------------------------

They had a peaceful lunch and then cuddled into the sofa watching movies. 

When the movie was about to end , Seunghyun broke the silence

" Kiddo"- his eyes locked at the TV.

Young Na knew it wasn't a good news watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter