Chapter 38

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young-Na planned to surprise Seunghyun with an apology, even though she was dying to look at him she controlled herself. Young-Na had even bought him a rare Action figure which would complete one of his collections. But everything got ruined.

After she heard Seunghyun talk to the director, her heart just broke into several pieces, tears were b her eyes but Seunghyun just walked away like the way she did last time.

As she didn't want to embarrass herself front of everyone she quietly slide backstage and mentally prepped herself for her solo practice trying to bury the heart breaking moment she had few minutes ago.

Since she was new to the stage and this would be her first ever concert she wanted to it give her all. She paid all her attention to the finest details and practiced the way the director told her to.

By 12 AM she was back at her dorm, exhausted completely she directly went off to slumber.

 

She woke up to the sound of her cell phone ringing at 2 AM

 "Hello ?" -she mumbled eyes still shut.

"Young-Na ?" 

"Hmm"

"Do you have any idea where Seunghyun hyung went after your practice with him?" - Jiyong asked.

"Oppa didn't even practice with me, he just took off few minutes after you guys left" - Young-Na said sitting upright on her bed.

"Ahhh so he left that time only"

"Is there a problem ?" - Young-Na quickly asked sensing something was off.

"Ummm the thing is .." before Jiyong could complete the sentence Young-Na heard Seungri in the back ground yelling "Hyung we found TOP hyung".

"Never mind the problem's sorted." - Jiyong continued

"Wait he went missing!" - Young-Na yelled in shock.

"Young-Na I can't talk to you right now, Hyung is right there. How about we meet tomorrow and sort things out huh?"

Jiyong didn't wait for HyuNa's answer and cut the call.

Things were going out of hand, the silly fight shouldn't have caused so much trouble.

 

Next morning Young-Na followed her same schedule, she was pretty busy till 4 PM and then had a meeting scheduled with YG. After that she had to directly rush to the concert for rehearsals.

As they drove into YG, Young-Na saw Seunghyun's car pass by.

"Unnie isn't that Seunghyun oppa's car ?" - HyuNa asked So-Eul.

"Seunghyun is going away to Japan for a week." - Sung-Bae replied.

"Why oppa?"

"Shouldn't you know that, isn't he your boyfriend?" - Sung-Bae teased Young-Na unaware of the fact that the duo wasn't in good terms as he was away for few days.

So-Eul smacked him arm and mouthed "Don't" making him confused.

"Ahh we had a fight so we haven't talked in a week" - Young-Na mumbled.

"Oh" - was all he could reply.

"Why is he going ?" - Young-Na asked again as they got off the car making their way into the agency.

"He has singed a deal for some business, since it's his personal matter we don't know anything further." - Sung-Bae replied.

Young-Na just sighed.

 

" Good Evening Sajang-nim ?" - Young-Na wished YG as she entered the room.

YG just smiled and signaled her to take a seat.

"First of all congratulations for an all kill "  

"Thank you Sajang-nim but it's all because of you and Big Bang sunbaes" - Young-Na bowed in gratitude.

"Well the reason I called you today is to tell you that we will be throwing a dinner party for your successful debut by the end of this week. That is in 4 days."

"Ahhh it's ok, there's no need for it." - Young-na hesitantly replied.

"I didn't ask for your permission. I told you. It's something Big Bang and I've decided together" - YG gave a stern reply causing Young-Na to instantly nod  in agreement.

"Now go on " 

Young-Na bowed and left the room only to bump into Jiyong.

"Oppa sorry." 

Jiyong quickly grabbed her hand and made her sit in the couch outside YG's office.

"Wait here for me, I'll be back in 5 minutes." 

Young-Na was about to argue when he gave her a steely reply - "Don't you dare move from here." and rushed into YG's room.


10 minutes passed by, she was getting restless . She kept going through her cell phone feeds which buzzed with Seunghyun's picture in the airport.

He could have at least texted me.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a tap of her shoulders.

"Young-Na what are you doing here? We need to leave for the rehearsal." - So-Eul questioned Young-Na.

"Noona I asked her to wait" - Jiyong answered from behind.

"Jiyong-ah what's going on?"

"Nothing's going on Noona , I just wanted to talk to my dongsaeng. Since even I'm going to the rehearsal I'll take her with me." - Jiyong made his way next to Young-Na and continued  -" You need rest Noona ,look at the dark circles under your eyes. Don't worry I'll take good care of her. " - Jiyong quickly grabbed HyuNa's hand and pulled her away running towards the elevator.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong don't you dare make her late!" - So-Eul yelled.

"I won't Noona! Bye Love you! " - Jiyong yelled as the elevator door closed.

 

Young-Na followed Jiyong quietly into his car and they drove off. She didn't know what to talk to him cause she would have to tell him that the fight was for a silly reason and then listen to his lecture about how stupid she and Seunghyun are. So she decided to shut until he didn't speak anything.

Jiyong on the other hand was waiting for Young-Na to say him what had actually happened. But she didn't.

"Are you hungry ?" - Jiyong asked Young-Na.

"Umm yeah"

"Good, I'll take you too a cafe I know which is close to our concert venue."

"Okay " - Young-Na gave a faint smile.

"The members are waiting for us there." - Jiyong smirked and Young-Na caught on.

"Oppa " - she whined.

"Don't you open your mouth now ! Let's meet with the rest of the members and give us your explanation there itself."

 

It was a pretty huge cafe, there's was a back door to it which divided the cafe space for normal visitors and the celebrities.

Young-Na nervously walked into the cafe behind GD through the back door, she was pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter